Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi guys! today I present...

NOTE! This program REQUIRES JAVA to run.

Download: link v0.0_4a

Older Downloads:
    link v0.0_3.5a
    link v0.0_3a (WARNING THIS VERSION OF CC CREATOR HAS A FEW KNOWN BUGS)
    link v0.0_2a
    link v0.0_1a
    Note: The file must be opened as a JAR, not a ZIP.

CC Creator is a program that writes scripts for custom coaster cars to be scripted onto tracks. Currently is is in the early alpha stages and can't do alot but I may help people who want to achieve such a goal.

This is the interface (v0.0_3a):

Video Tutorial:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DECCj2NMTyU&feature=youtu.be

You can use it to make things like this:

Download: link
    Very cool! I made your links clickable (and moved one to the top), so hopefully you'll get more downloads this way. Looks like a neat tool that could save people some time!
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2014 edited

Now,.. THAT´s a nice idea! :D Thank you for sharing and to give all user the possibilities to have CUSTOM cars and trains! Great. Good job Mr.CodeMaster ;)

Edit: Maybe a dumb question... but.. how do i open this programm? ;D
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2014

Awesome work codemaster, this is fantastic! Now if only my 3D modelling skills were up to scratch to make bogies haha
    Posted By: AJClarke0912Very cool! I made your links clickable (and moved one to the top), so hopefully you'll get more downloads this way. Looks like a neat tool that could save people some time!

Thanks a Lot!

Posted By: MGridesNow,.. THAT´s a nice idea! :D Thank you for sharing and to give all user the possibilities to have CUSTOM cars and trains! Great. Good job Mr.CodeMaster ;)

Edit: Maybe a dumb question... but.. how do i open this programm? ;D

You need to open it as a Jar not a Zip.

Posted By: sprogAwesome work codemaster, this is fantastic! Now if only my 3D modelling skills were up to scratch to make bogies haha

Thanks!
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2014

So you have to have a 3ds model of the coaster car you want to put into this program. Then you select that 3ds model and use this program to script it to the track.
    Exactly
    Quick Update! v0.0_2a has started!

additional Features:

- Modifiable Car Variable (What it is bound to)
    - Camera Toggle
    - auto nl2sco file export

What's to come?

- 3ds recolour
    - presets
    - save/load files
    - camera positioning

It will be released tomorrow.
    - TCM =)
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2014

Thank you! It works now =) The additional features are intersting, too :D Keep up the great work! ;)
    I for sure will use this great program on my next project :P
    But do the wheels actually rotate using this?
    ^That is also a planned feature =)

Program Update - v0.0_2a

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xb3rqgqx34xvoig/CCCreator+v0.0_2a.jar

Feedback is Appreciated
    Can't wait to start using this, but first I will need to make the 3ds models of a Vekoma MK900 train for my planned project :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2014 edited

Quick question, since I couldn't quite tell from the video, but do you need a separate model/.nlcso file for each car/bogie (like 6 copies of the same model for a 6 car long train) or can you just use the same .nlcso for each car??
    I think you can just use the same model every time, but you might want a different front car
    I'm currently using these scripts for my Balder recreation and they work like a charm.
    But is it possible to modify the camera position? And maybe have camera shake even?
    Btw love this program, and with the video tutorial it makes it so easy for anyone to use custom trains.
    • CommentAuthorElvenage
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014

I've tried using this, and I've tried using the attach objects script in another thread, to attach a fairly simple .3ds object to a track. I'm not using a difficult and detailed .3ds, in fact it's just one vehicle. Much like a dark ride. And I'm just trying to attach it to a train with one car. With the CCCreator, I keep getting the error that there is no train within 5 meters of the .nl2sco, which, I in fact know there is. With the attach object script, it just produces a ton of errors in the console in-sim.

Is there something really simple I'm missing?

I followed the video down to the last detail, sans bogies, since I'm not currently using them for the vehicle.

I'm more concerned about the 'no train found within 5 meters' error, since I want to support the CCCreator software.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014 edited

I tried POV created whis this tool but I found the NL2 sound becomes annoying, Is that NL2's problem?
    Posted By: ElvenageI've tried using this, and I've tried using the attach objects script in another thread, to attach a fairly simple .3ds object to a track. I'm not using a difficult and detailed .3ds, in fact it's just one vehicle. Much like a dark ride. And I'm just trying to attach it to a train with one car. With the CCCreator, I keep getting the error that there is no train within 5 meters of the .nl2sco, which, I in fact know there is. With the attach object script, it just produces a ton of errors in the console in-sim.

Is there something really simple I'm missing?

I followed the video down to the last detail, sans bogies, since I'm not currently using them for the vehicle.

I'm more concerned about the 'no train found within 5 meters' error, since I want to support the CCCreator software.

Is the train within 5 meters of the car? if so is it above or below the track? make sure its below.
    If you are having more issues, please don't hesitate to send me a whisper about it.

Posted By: HZGarfieldI tried POV created whis this tool but I found the NL2 sound becomes annoying, Is that NL2's problem?

I have not had that issue, so It must be NL2. can you describe what it means by annoying? is it all distorted?

Sorry for all the difficulties you guys are having, don't fear because V0.0_3a is on its way!
    -TCM
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014

^Is your NL2's sound is correct? mine hears like left and right speaker's power supply is unstable。 like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWf5RK5ekJk , But happened on Inverted Coaster , and EVEN worse
    ^ I see what you mean now, IDK how I can fix this, but I will find a way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2014 edited

Maybe that is a bug of NL2‘s sound system ,Ole said 2.0.3.0 fixed the fly-by sound problem. I don't think so but even worse

Edit :Worse sound test video is uploading
    Yes the scene object needs to be placed about 1.5 m below the track to work
    I think that must be a speaker issue, because the same happened to me but I got a new headset and it fixed itself.

-TCM
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014

^ Video is up . I don't think it's hardware problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXx6E1O6DIU
    Have the same problem, so I'm not sure either it's a hardware problem
    I think its because the camera is directly in the middle of the track, so it doesn't know what ear to play the sound to
    This will be fixed in the next update.

-TCM
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2014

I think so,Custom camera position in next version of CCC may fix this bug
    ^ Then you will be very happy when I say that...

CCCreator v0.0_3a is done!

ChangeLog:
    + Save and Load (beta)
    + Camera Options (custom placement)

DOWNLOAD: link

What do you want to see next?

-TCM
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2014

Posted By: TheCodeMaster
    What do you want to see next?

Opening harness script !
    • CommentAuthorSkye
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2014

Ability to make wheels move? Custom Sounds
    harness would be epic yeah :P
    btw thanks for this update, I will update my coasters with custom trains to this version :P
    • CommentAuthorLyle
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2014

I need to know about these Tutorial above youtube link broke...

Lyle
    ^Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGiftaddict
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2014

Thanks a lot for your program! It's very easy to use and it works great!

But I have a question : is it possible to animate the bogies in curves sections? When the track turns, the wheels are not aligned on the rails. I can post a screenshot if you don't understand what I mean ;) .
    Awesome work TCM. One thing though, Im not sure if anyone else was getting this error from the most recent version (v0.0_3a) but I have been getting a syntax error on line 7 I believe. (I know hardly anything about coding so I apologize if I come off as noobish). When I used the first version of the program though it worked just fine with no errors. Just thought I'd let you know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2014 edited

^ I got this problem too , It seems the script lost an "f" caused the error

Edit

Can next version remove these data when train is moving? it quickly wash the messages away
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2014

Thanks for the help. The "f" is there but i don´t get it running. With the old version, there can´t be found a train and with the new version i get the "error in line 7" message... as i said, the f is there. It´s a great tool but i ´m really out of ideas what went wrong.
    I didn't notice this bug! I'm working on a patch right away!
    Patch for 0.0_3a (0.0_3.5a)
    DOWNLOAD: link

Patches:
    Fixed some coding issues.
    Dear CodeMaster,

I get a syntax error when doing exactly the same thing as you did with the Oblivion train. I put my el loco car underneath the station and everything. Any clue as to what's going on?

photo 29_zpsb195407a.jpg
    Are you using the latest version?
    EDIT: The link for v0.0_3.5a was actually lead to a corrupted file. I have updated it to be correct so you should redownload it
    Hey man, thanks for the reply! I actually did download the newest version. I tried to open the scripts to see if there was anything missing but I can't open them because I dont have a program that can read code. Which basic free program can I use to open the scripts? And is there anything else you think might be the problem here?
    try re-downloading it, I re-uploaded it just now. I use Notepad++ to open them
    I've re-downloaded the newest version and now I get this:

photo 1_zpsce048ee0.jpg
    I had to set the custom heartline to 2,98 m to get the train on the same level as the track.(that can't be right?) can I change something in the script that rotates the cars in the right position? Also TMC I've sent you a message on youtube :) Could you check it and get back to me? :D thanks!
    coasterlab, you should rotate and move your NL2SCO's, in the NL2SCO editor, to get it to work ;)
    instead of lowering the heartline, just use a heartline of 0,01 lower like in the tutorial
    • CommentAuthorole
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2014 edited

I detected two issues with the scripts generated from the CCC used for the Aureole park. First, there are tons of meaningless messages printed to the message window by the scripts. I found out that each script prints the elements of the transformation matrix to the message window. You should fix that in the next version, because those numbers are not usefull to anybody and only slow things down. Printing messages takes a long time, because the messages are also written to the log file of NL2. The other issue I noticed is more severe. The scripts use the findNearestCoaster method to search for the coaster. Now in Aureole, he used two coasters, one for the track and one for the trains. Sometimes the script will detect the wrong coaster (the one with the track), because there is no guarantee which coaster is the nearest when both coasters are exactly the same. I suggest that you explicitely add a parameter to CCC where one has to specify the coaster's name, instead of using findNearestCoaster.
    Yeah, I left a few System.outs in there and forgot to remove them
    sorry =P

I shall be changing a few things in the next update, like turning the whole thing into one script, making the coding more efficient and what ole suggested.

-TCM
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2014

Posted By: oleSometimes the script will detect the wrong coaster (the one with the track), because there is no guarantee which coaster is the nearest when both coasters are exactly the same.

Yep, Sometimes I suffered a lot while I saw only Row 2.4.5.6.7.8 is moving and rest of them are remained in station while message popped up with error
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/eg2awpjglxzsf9i/CCCreator+v0.0_3.5a.jar

Direct Link for anyone who cant download it for some reason.