Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorKevan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2017 edited

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2017 edited

The train looks amazing! I love the very comfy looking seat cushions! There does seem to be some flickering issues. The lap bar and the part attaching it to the train inside like to flicker. Maybe z fighting issues?
    Those trains look like the ones on some of those weird unbanked Bayern Kurve-like rides you'd see at a carnival. :P
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2017

The trains really should not have to get wider in the back. It causes overlapping issues with the station and the clamp brakes. Just make the same overall width for the each car and they will be perfect.

•  
      CommentAuthorKevan

@togo you should use another track type with brakes in the middle. I believe that the original used that too. also check out the original coaster photos on RCDB. there seems to bea huge gap between the train and the platform, maybe you should mimick this.. the original also gets wider in the back, although maybe not as much. Anyway I'm not gonna edit them, I like them this way.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I now see that the real trains flair out in the back also.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKevan
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2017 edited

Update 18 July:

- Added option to recolor the Trains
    - Fixed flickering issues
    - Fixed Wheel rotation
    - Fixed connector lenght

If you ever decide to make another random jet coaster train in the future for whatever reason
    https://gyazo.com/d074eec00c09554e4879157089593545
    would love one of these arrow esque knock offs to make god awful loopscrews with
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2017

How about make these jet coaster log trains with PLUSH seating next!

•  
      CommentAuthorKevan
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2017 edited

I might make the other suggestion soon, if I feel like it, No promises though.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2017

How do you use the custom track?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKevan

That is explained in the park description. It's all done with the ingame tools
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Can you make the track cross ties actual beams and not paper thin supports? The C beams actually have some thickness.

•  
      CommentAuthorKevan

I can but that'll require usage of other programs to make a 3D model. I'm not going to explain here how to do that.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2017 edited

I am trying to generate the custom sco file from my jet coaster layout, but it shows nothing in my documents but my Bluetooth folder. It does not show my "view land park" with the jet coaster in it.

If I choose my "Output" folder on my desktop i get this message.

big boom plz ;-;
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2017

Can you make Ikeda Works Kuroki Tec jetcoaster trains?