Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Just in case i start a project, i kinda wanna know how to take pictures of your coaster during construction so you guys could give pointers like Ive seen many times in this category. Do u have to somehow use the in game recorder?
    No, unless you've changed it, simply press "k" to capture a screenshot in-game.
    When your in the simulator, you press "K" and then upload the file to a place like Photobucket, imageshack, or imgur.
    Thanks.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2012

when i do this in the game I always seem to get the "image captured" or whatever it says. is there any way to make that disappear
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2012

You press it once, don't press it again or else it captures the capture confirmation on screen.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2012

ah ok I'll give that a shot thanks
    • CommentAuthordaoage
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2013

after hittin K the picture is not saved to the screenshot folder. any ideas?
    Click "compatibility files" (can be found below where you see the file location).
    • CommentAuthorsimon564
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016

Pressing k does not work??
    •  
      CommentAuthorRCF
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016 edited

^ Have you changed your settings or keystrokes at all before?

Also, next time ask in the Official Ask Thread.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016

Make sure you're in "play" mode, this method doesn't work in "editor" mode.
    Use the snipping tool while building in the editor. Then uploading it to a photo sharing site. That way you can take progress pictures as you build and no need to run the simulator since it's construction so no need to have the trains in the picture.