Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthormrfeeny
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2017

I've heard chatter that they will be testing with a Shark fin later on today. Not sure on the accuracy of that though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017 edited

Posted By: Xazzaphonicitsa me in the 3:

Aye, at our local autocross the fastest PAX was given to a guy in a 3. Never underestimate them!
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2017

Ferrari:

McLaren-Honda:
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

^^Yeah but the 3 in that video is the one with the turbo and ~100 extra hp ;)

^Dear McLaren - I love that you went orange. I hate that your paintjob makes you look like a backmarker. Try harder plz.

• CommentAuthorDelay

Reminds me of Arrows Grand Prix International's car for the season of 2000.
    Yeah exactly lol, extra 100 HP helps. My friend in his WRX cut down my best time of 54 to a 51 I believe that day. Would love a speed3, or a ton of other cars I'm lusting after, but I'm a student and money goes to school. Still gotta race what you have, right?
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2017

Red Bull:

Haas:
    • CommentAuthorDelay

Since we are at the topic of F1 now: Were corners 1,2 and 3 of the mexico grand prix changed for this year? There had been a lot of corner cutting there last year.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

^ Haha, some gravel would be good yeah!
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

Does anyone on here visit sniffpetrol.com?
    It's done by some of the Top Gear writers, so you know it's going to be good. They post all sorts of funny, stupid stories and news about cars and the auto industry in general, but when F1 season starts up, they do lots of F1 related articles.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

And the final car:
    A very nice colored Torro Rosso:
    •  
      CommentAuthorraptoralex
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2017

On the topic of F1, here are some shots I got at last year's U.S. GP.

Lewis Hamilton

Ferrari zooms by

Hamilton speeds past
    I just got my first car over the weekend, it's a 2015 Chevrolet Malibu w/ 30k miles. For a first car I'm really liking it.

More pictures
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2017

Don't know if anyone's interested, but the Nurburgring 24h race is on at the moment. Saw the opening few hours on tv tonight.