Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I recently returned from a Chanukah Vacation to find a forum with my name in the title and a bunch of stuff I started, posts I didn't make and an interesting story from a giggling nephew. Needless to say I am pissed! I understand by their story that they tried to make it up to me by kissing up to everyone. I would like to have my account straightened out because when you guys say these posts seemed like 12-13 year old arguments your right. My nephew got in to my account and I would like to straighten this out with everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLing
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012

I... um... I don't even know how to respond to this. Alright then.
    Are you serious....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLeFLO

/rewinds

Welcome disco duck.
    Does everything need a new thread?!

and more to the point:

Do we need anymore examples to ban?
    !

How.... How?
    I'm sorry but this just seems like an excuse to get out of trouble, I could be wrong, but there are plenty of posts under your name that show this is a lie.
    Believe it or not I was up North visiting with some relatives. I had my brother in law staying house sitting because we have a big old dog that we cant take to the apartment up north so he had to watch. He brought his kids and well...I must have left my exchange account open. last thing I did myself was post an update about ShockWave. Then I left for our slightly belated Chanukah celebration only to return to this mess. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. I really ought to be more careful with this stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2012 edited

I'm not even going to continue replying...
    there is no way for us the know for a fact that what you said happened or not. im sure the results of the list of names under strike will be held.
    ^I know that I cant escape the probation but I do want to try and clear my reputation with the community.
    well I just have to say good luck with that the users made quite a mess and made a lot of people mad so it will hard to forgive someone. each one of ya'll are "apologizing" and asking for "forgiveness" best be ignore and wait for it to be forgotten. of course records will still show but those are with the mods.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

Prove it through your actions. Stop apologizing, stop posting excuses.
    •  
      CommentAuthorliddy97

If you really want to prove to us Mods that we shouldn't ban you and that this story is true, don't post anymore crap, and be a good, rule-following member of the forum. You are on thin ice, so if you post anymore irrelevant discussions and such, you will probably be banned. We aren't trying to be mean, we would just like to keep this forum a decent place.