Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2015

I have been noticing all the spam raters on on the exchange lately that need to be banned. I bet a lot of them have made new accounts to keep spam rating.
    • CommentAuthorBrawly

Is this a record bump?
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

No.
    lol

TOGO, this thread was for forum misdemeanours. Post complaints about ratings in the usual place, and don't chastise the moderators, they're doing the best they can.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Matt hasn't even been active since last February.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015

For a moment I actually thought it was current. haven't heard from Mathew Davies or Brett-Jones in a long time. Would be nice for a little visit, even if it's not nl2 related. miss you guys
    Posted By: TOGO FanI have been noticing all the spam raters on on the exchange lately that need to be banned. I bet a lot of them have made new accounts to keep spam rating.

Yes, me and some of the other moderators (Archy and AJ) will be talking about this and how we're going to combat it with NLC on this weeks episode of NLCCasts, so make sure you watch that!
    Posted By: captfido87For a moment I actually thought it was current. haven't heard from Mathew Davies or Brett-Jones in a long time. Would be nice for a little visit, even if it's not nl2 related. miss you guys

awww thats cute :P i dont have NL2 anymore my computer scrapped every piece of work i ever did :/ not really been into it much since then. i do want to get back into it but cant find the time.