Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello,
    I'm CHICKENWING. I've been using nolimits for a few months now, and am pretty good at it, if I don't say so myself. (Better than many, not as good as some, and friendly towards all.)
    I really like roller coasters. I don't really know why, but it's just the way they work; it astounds me.

I'm excited to get started in this great looking community.

-CHICKENWING
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiMiT
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012 edited

Hello CHICKENWING, way to make a formal greeting! If you don't mind, use this thread you have now created to show off some of your work. If you don't know how to post pictures, tell me, and I'll teach you how.

EDIT: You might wanna change this category to off-topic. Before it's too late.
    Posted By: LiMiT
    EDIT: You might wanna change this category to off-topic. Before it's too late.

purpose of this category is for people to greet themselves don't understand the name but im sure it is since its the first option in the category list easier on there part since they don't know the formatting here. plus you can't change the topic after its made

anyway thats done with now welcome Chickenwing im not doing all caps it annoys me. post some pictures here first upload to a site like imageshack.us or photobucket.com. can't wait to see more.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiMiT

Wait...I guess I don't know my way around the forum. I was under the impression that the category can be changed. I am an ignorant person, the end.

EDIT: On the left column, click "move topic" and select the category. Turns out you can change the category. But now that I have read more in the forum, I see that this was the correct category to put the thread in. Please ignore my previous comment and don't move the category.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012

Hi CHICKENWING,
    welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy it. :D
    Posted By: kostersevgili101plus you can't change the topic after its made

Yes you can ;)

Anyways, welcome to NLE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHICKENWING

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate the warm welcome!

As a matter of fact, I have been working on this one coaster. It's a motorbike, but it isn't exactly in the style of Vekoma. I called it Forest Dash.
    some text
    some text
    some text
    Sorry about that last pic, you have to look really hard to see the path of the track. As you can see from these pics, the coaster is characterized by the thick forest that it cuts through. It's all hand-built, even the supports.
    Any opinions are welcome here!
    (Moderators, please just let me know if this belongs in another category. I don't want to be any sort of annoyance.)
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97

You can start a construction thread in The Engineers' Warehouse and post updates and stuff there. Looks pretty cool to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOinzCEO17

That looks like a good ride, nice custom layout, terrain deal. Might I ask how long you have been using NL?
    And welcome!
    ^Not too long; maybe for about 6 months, but I'm not too sure.

^^I probably will start a thread for this next time I update it. Keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the idea, bigjoe97!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLing

Needs more trees. In the surroundings though.

•  
      CommentAuthorLiMiT

I like how you're using taller hills. I do think it could use a few more turns, but it's fine just the way it is.
    Welcome aboard. Gotta say... now I crave chicken wings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHICKENWING
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012 edited

^AUGH, please don't eat me!

^^^Yeah, I know. I'll do that once I get everything else done.

...Tell me my icon isn't making you hungry right now?

Anyway, I also have a few more ideas I can't wait to share with you. Some include:
    -Nyan Cat; The Coaster
    -Magnitude 10 (Giga thrill machine)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiMiT
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012

I'm interested to see the nyan cat one.
    I plan to start work on that right now, as a matter of fact.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnonymous
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012

^A bunch of bumps? >.<
    ^Haha, hopefully not. My idea so far is to make a launched coaster that doesn't go too fast or too high, and doesn't invert, but is still fun.

About the Magnitude 10 one, it's basically a giga coaster with awesome speeds and extreme Gs and a 90 degree first drop. I'll post some pics soon.