Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012 edited

Hello everyone! Well if your thinking i'm new well i'm not at all. I am former kostersevgili101! I have over 7 different usernames and I am tired of figuring which one I use in certain places, so I decided going everywhere and changing it. Now to continue my work on Supercell! Just wanted to make sure everyone new who I was!
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012

So you had the moderators change your name? Or you signed up with another account?
    It's going to take time getting used to the new name, but ok.

Did you ask a mod first? On some sites people get banned for multiple accounts without asking, but they seem more leaniant here.
    Welcome back. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2012 edited

well i created the account and it said it need confirmation and it was 4 days and still was never confirmed so I emailed mathew and then today it got confirmed so mathew is aware of it. I don't if he is the one who confirmed it or not. but it is a new account.
    Ok, you'll be fine then. Have fun with that ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

Sorry for the trouble by the way - we've enabled new applicant screening to help keep some of the banned users, well, banned. Turns out the most common response to banning is to change your name and hope we won't notice.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make the mental note that you're still you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

Your welcome and I completely understand! Just need to make sure everything is straight with the forums users and mods.
    Posted By: I305EvanYour welcome and I completely understand! Just need to make sure everything is straight with the forums users and mods.

I'll change your name in my thread also!
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

Thanks it will help with confusion :)