Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorImagine
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2012

I think nolimiters should post the approx. polycount of the whole thing (including the support woodie thing) just so I can gasp in horror at the huge number.
    I'd release the inverted as is on the exchange, then do a 3rd party download link here for the full park (as Packager or zip file).
    • CommentAuthorROLLER97

I'd really like to have the whole park in one file, that'd be awesome
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

The Inverted will be released on the exchange, at first without! all the others and second with! all the coasters.
    Just like the other coasters, who allready on the exchange.
    • CommentAuthorROLLER97

that'd be cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

^^Sounds great, I guess I need to buy a new PC soon (not only for this, though). I can't wait to see all those coasters running at the same time in NL2!
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Can somebody make a background for me instead of the NL custom background?
    And has or can make someone those NoLimits Fir Tree in 3ds?
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

This is amazing, really, everything looks uber-great, I'm very impatient for the video !
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2012

This will be the last added 3d object for this ride. I only have to do a few adjustments to the station.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

That looks absolutely great, love the last shot. Are you going to add flanges?
    ADD FLANGES!!!! please. They always make support jobs look so much better. Everything else, beautiful!
    Im not asking you to add flanges...

im telling you to.... ¬_¬

;)
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Does the autoflanger also wooden supports?
    If it didn't I will do it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2012

I don't think it does...are you using the extern autoflanger or the one from the constructionkit? The one from the Ckit is much better though
    • CommentAuthorCCJared
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012

I think the catwalk needs to be extended a little at the top so that it runs up to that last support. Otherwise it looks a little under-supported at the top.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012

^ Fixed, Monday is the Exchange.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2012

Excavator is ready to download:
    Download it Here

Enjoy and please rate.
    Just rated. Fun ride!
    A little late, but I just left a rate.
    ^That rhymes.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2014 edited

I redid the NoLimiters Park in NL2 and playing with the lights.

When finished finally make a video :)
    It looks fantastic!
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2014

It'll be nice to see this park with all four fully functional coasters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2014

Oh, I remember Excavator ... to be exact I remember every single coaster of this park. ;)
    Looking forward to seeing those coasters operating at the same time! Are you going to add flanges, though?
    I remember this project! It was one of my favorite unfinished ones in NL1. Glad to see it being made in NL2 the way it was envisioned to look like!
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2014 edited

Thanks guys!

Posted By: baadrixAre you going to add flanges, though?

O yeah, the last shot is a earlier shot, check the night shots those were the most resent ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2014

Fix all of the blue coasters problems plz.
    These are a few of the problems I noticed, there are a few gaps in the spine at the end of the lift and the arches, and some supports in the trenches do not connect.

Otherwise, add some flat rides and make sure you read the reviews for the rides as they will help you improve on all the coaster.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2014

The Trailer is online.

The download will be available at the reset time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

You may want to redo all of the blue coaster's supports as none of them have connectors and there are many gaps in the spine and the supports in the trench do not connect to the track at all.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Nope
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

I will mark you down for it then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

^This guy ...

Anyway, I'm so pumped for this - the support work looks great !
    •  
      CommentAuthor1blueshe

This park looks amazing!! Are you going to make a pov of each ride on YouTube?
    • CommentAuthorPlantoris
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2014

this park needs work the coasters don't even work properly. if you go to an amusement park, rides don't crash every 5 min. take time and fix things like that before release. just because there are 4 coasters doesn't mean its good.
    omg plantoris stop trolling his thread
    ^I second that.
    ^^&^ Are you guys thinking of paradox, maybe?
    • CommentAuthorSohcahtoa

I agree with Plantoris. There are serious issues with the park.

- You immediately get a message about multiple trains being in the same block on the wooden coaster when you load the park.
    - The blue Giga allows trains to go over the top of the lift even if there's a train in the next block. If you dispatch two trains quickly, then it will result in a CRASH in the final brake run.
    - There's grass sticking up through the parking lot. A minor cosmetic issue, sure, but easily avoided.
    - The lamps have a LOT of polys, but don't appear to have any lower LOD options
    - Almost ALL of the blue Giga is covered by 3DS with an absurd number of polys

The last two are absolute performance killers. I have a pretty monster system (3.9 Ghz Core-i7, 16 gig of RAM, AMD Radeon R9 290), and I get 60 fps on most parks with high settings. In this park, I get as low as 9 fps. This park has 4 coasters and some other scenery, sure, but if it was built right, I should still get far better performance than that. There's just so much unnecessary 3DS in the park.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Sorry if I do come of as a troll, but the issues I found with the rides in NL1 could have easily been fixed. My OCD just makes me realize all these things as if something is not perfect, I go insane. Whenever I download a coaster the first thing I do is check for issues.