Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRandomman4
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2012

I'm not 100% sure you can control this but if you can please do :)

For someone like me, the color between the not read backgrounds and the backgrounds of posts you already read ( The one that spans the full page ) are fairly close in color, and someone like me ( and probably others ) color blindness tends to make me have to squint and get close to the screen to tell whether or not it has changed. If you don't want to its cool, its not THAT big of a problem but yah whatever lol, its just a suggestion. :)

Andif you do change it the same color just about 15% darker would be great ( for the undread bars )
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

I'm not color blind at all but I have A LOT of troubles trying to see if certain threads have new posts in them or not. It drives me INSANE!
    Well i am colour blind, quite badly. I must admit i've not struggled at all, but one thing i do agree with is that a new look wouldn't go amiss.
    • CommentAuthorrctthebest

hmmm, i actually kinda like the layout atm. but i agree that the colour difference might be a little to small for some people
    • CommentAuthormrfeeny

I agree. A color change would be nice. It's just too similar right now and too difficult to tell apart.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRandomman4

Posted By: rctthebesthmmm, i actually kinda like the layout atm. but i agree that the colour difference might be a little to small for some people

not a change in layout, just a change in the colors lol, I like the layout :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

maybe a revamp to the forums, but keeps the layout? Yeah I think that would be good. But if that doesn't happen color changes! Everytime im on the home page im squinting my eyes changing the angle of my screen, it gets pretty annoying.

I honestly don't have a problem with anything on the forums or the main site, but a change of scenery here on the forums would be nice.

• CommentAuthorJAKool

I just want to have credentials on the side of our posts like Coaster Crazy or Theme Park Review.
    • CommentAuthorMaverick

Posted By: I305Evanmaybe a revamp to the forums, but keeps the layout? Yeah I think that would be good. But if that doesn't happen color changes! Everytime im on the home page im squinting my eyes changing the angle of my screen, it gets pretty annoying.

On the home page? Why?

I agree, maybe a bit more contrast between read and unread topics would be helpful.
    • CommentAuthorrctthebest

Posted By: JAKoolI just want to have credentials on the side of our posts like Coaster Crazy or Theme Park Review.

no please not that. the thing i like about NLE is that it is so peaceful (the layout), with no screaming banners, banners, etc. etc. the worst example of a site who has done it completely wrong is rctholland.nl just for fun go to there and try to find your way through all buttons (if you speak dutch/google translator) or just count the amount of options.
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

Posted By: Maverick
    On the home page? Why?
    I agree, maybe a bit more contrast between read and unread topics would be helpful.

Because the forums have been the same for a long time. The site got a major overhaul, why not the forums. :)
    i completely agree with this, maybe a light blue colour?

as i have to look up at my monitor to see the contrast in colours more sometimes.