Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorD47Xc8
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012

Basically what I stated about is what I'm asking here, I got a new laptop and want to transfer nolimits from my old computer to the laptop. What is the easiest way to do this?
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse

The best way is to transfer the setup files and install NL onto your new machine. You will then have to re-enter your registration info and copy over things like the objects/environments/textures files. That is the proper way for transferring it (granted you will need your NL setup files, which you should have saved). You might be able to do a direct copy-paste, but it's possible the applications won't work because they access extraneous system and common files.
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97

I did a copy-paste when transferring to my new laptop, and it works fine for me.
    I copied the NL folder over (in sections, as my flash drive isn't big enough for all of it), but when the program itself was transferred it was automatically set back to the demo, so I just re-entered the code.
    • CommentAuthorD47Xc8

Ok, I will try it that way! Yea a.s. coasters, I will probably have to do that too cause my flash drive doesn't hold very much space! :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHICKENWING
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2012 edited

That's how you do it; just get the demo, then re-enter the code. Then just transfer over any personal files you'd need for it. I think. :)