Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCrazycoaster
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012 edited

Photobucket

The Cascade Project.

Work in progress.
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2012 edited

Wow, that looks excellent. I can't wait to see how you incorporate Aeris.
    That looks amazing! The 3ds object has to be a lot of polys now with the track as 3ds too!
    Wow I hope this turns out nice!
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2012

Yes!!! your finally making the park aeris goes in!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorOinzCEO17

Once I saw your username, I got more excited than most projects on here. (No offense, I just really like crazycoaster's rides). Already looks amazing
    Whoa Crazycoaster, I'm already excited! (Here's to hoping my horrible computer can handle it lol.)
    The colors are fantastic, might I add.
    • CommentAuthorI305

Crazycoaster, I noticed that on the support right in the front there, the connector is peeling off of the track in the top left a bit. This really isn't realistic at all. You should really fix this and possibly any other connectors that might have this problem. But other than that, it's looking pretty good!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Not much to see here, but what I can see is that this looks very cool! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

^^ Twelve pixels. That mistake is twelve pixels long.

Hold on Crazycoaster! Some guys will be very nitpicky! Haha! :p

Otherwise I might say the cartexture is georgous! I'm not truly a fan of the "celling", but my, those wheel covers! :o
    looks brill crazycoaster ile be sure to download this when its out :)
    Crazycoaster, you should upload some of your other rides that were on the Coaster Design Archive.
    I enjoyed them and I think people here would too.
    More? More.

A Helix:
    Photobucket

The Station:
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012

I'm loving the new colors! Keep up the great work!

That looks pretty awesome, loving the station so far.

How did you get Aeris to reflect on the water? I thought 3D objects couldn't reflect on NL's water.

All beautiful though...very stunning work.
    I don't know what the general theme is of this project, if it's an extension of Aeris or what, but regardless I really like it, nice steam-punk feel about it. Looking forward to more, man.
    •  
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012 edited

^^ It depends on your settings. If you select 'everything', it'll reflect.. well.. everything :)

^ More will be revealed soon ;)
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2012

^^When you make custom water, can't you make reflections?
    ^^Huh, I thought it didn't. Silly me!
    • CommentAuthorROLLER97
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2012

AMAZING!!! Great you're building again!
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

Wow, that's really amazing. From what I see, the theming is very sophisticated, extremely well made. I'm really very interested in this project.
    @xmantoo00 The colors are the same ° I °
    Yes, i know, amazing smiley ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorrattler

Wow, That corkscrew over the glass would make whovere is waiting in the station pee their pants, haha!
    Looks amazing, cant wait to download ;)
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2012

This looks amazing. And once you finish this, you should make the rest of your park! (Talk about polys. :P)
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano

Great! Station looks terrific!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Impressive, most impressive! ;)
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Wow! Stunning 3ds work. Makes me wanna dump my stuff....
    I'd love to see the layout! Seems to be very fun and unique.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012

**Shreik!!!**
    •  
      CommentAuthorLing

/drool
    nice, very nice indeed. Good fog effect. Wouldn't mind seeing some magnetic brakes though :)
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

The scenery is just amazing, but

Posted By: JAKool(Talk about polys. :P)

No, I don't wanna know !! :P
    ^^ It would be nice to have magnetic brakes, but as far as I'm aware of, they arn't available on inverts.
    ^I thought i saw some on Patriot in the Station
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2012 edited

^^^No, I meant if he built the ENTIRE park. Aeris is situated in a certain mythical park with like a western section and stuff.
    •  

^^I'll clarify, not available in No limits is what I meant. Try it out and you'll see what I mean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRNB

@ crazycoaster I'm pretty sure Black Mamba has them. It brakes really smooth, and without any noise. That cannot be a friction one, atleast I think.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

^^There are three arrows there.
    ^^ RNB, I'm not contesting that they're used in real life, inverts never got the updated LIMs, unlike the above track B&M models.

In regards to the entire park, that has been planned all along. Aeris is the central focal point of the park, with the themed lands branching out from it, much in the same way as Islands of adventure, around the lagoon. The cascade project is further developing the second themed area (the wild canyon area, already featured in Aeris) and a third one, which is based around this coaster.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOinzCEO17

Are some of the other rides you've made (Xibalba, Atlas) supposed to be included in this park also?

I don't think they would be, I can't really picture them fitting in. Along with the poly count already getting shot higher than normal with Aeris already there.

No, my older rides arn't part of this, the idea started with Aeris. What I wanted to do was to create a park where each of the themed lands 'link'. The entire park is set in a world, each area is a different part of that.

All the rides beforehand were seperate, other than a reference in Atlas to my coaster Breathe, on a directional sign.

At the minute, I've included the whole Aeris track and the majority of the 3DS from the original file, but that will probably change, due to the HUGE amount of polys it'll be in total. I'll probably strip it down quite a bit, to save on people's FPS on older machines. I might offer it as a seperate file with the whole thing, but that depends on what people want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLing
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2012

I vote Yea for a full version. Although you still don't need to include the absolute entire thing, as it is just a set piece. If I want it in its full glory, I know where to find it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrattler
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2012

I think you should release two versions... I would do the Big one first, and the one with only cascade seperate.
    I think you should remove interior polys and detail the Aeris model, and cut away anything you can on it without changing the overall picture.
    Here's the 'Cascade' part of this project. Welcome to the Waterfall, city of the future.
    Photobucket

This vast place has grown using Hydro-power mixed with the Aeris element, to create advanced technologies.
    Photobucket

This one's just for fun
    Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorLing
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012

Eewwww... what is going on with that pre-lift bit?
    I love the pre-lift actually. Looks unique and cool.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 21st 2012 edited

^^Yeah.....