Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

3 or 4 are my favourite colours on the track.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2017

4 is my favorite color scheme. If you release all three lands on phase 3 will you also go back to the previous areas and do those finishing touches like you mentioned? If you would not do that then I'd say go for the first two lands and Phase 4 later.
    • CommentAuthorDelay

4 looks really good I think.
    • CommentAuthorgekkedave

Just release the first two lands on Phase 3. Take your time to make a finish phase 4 as the final part of your project. What about the framerate for now? I can imagine that there are very big framedrops when you look to the land-parts as they are now...
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

I feel they are all to dark in my opinion..
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei

4 is the best color option imo. Looks great, but if you decide to change the color again, fix the lift motor as well :P
    • CommentAuthorderpy nis
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2017

IM SO HYPED IM DYING FOR THE Release
    • CommentAuthorMarcel46
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2017

Yeah, I'm on board with colour option 4.

Regarding the release, I'd say release the first two lands as Phase 3 so you can take your time to finish the final land and optimise some of the previous areas for Phase 4.

•  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017

I also think option 4 looks the best. Release it whenever you feel its ready. We can wait.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazycoaster
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2017 edited

EDIT: So I just looked at the video again and noticed I'd exported it incorrectly, and for some reason the main part of the video is zoomed in/worse quality than it should be (Zoomed in to 720p and then scaled up to 1080p, rather than just exporting the true 1080p width). Bare with, and I'll re-export/reupload it at the quality it should be!

In the meantime, here instead is a new high quality POV of Aeris in it's Phase Three setting!

I'll be bringing more POVs to my channel soon, if anyone wants to subscribe! /Plug
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2017

It looks breathtaking, what more can I say?
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2017

Absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to getting my hands on it someday and trying to make a lit up night version.

I'm kind of surprised you still haven't found anyone to animate the top spin for you.
    Thanks guys!

^ No unfortunately not found anyone interested, but to be honest I haven't looked particularly hard. I've thought about attempting to Keyframe animate it, but I think it would probably look a bit unrealistic without proper physics swinging the gondola about. And I haven't yet worked out how to add an onride camera, hence why the Madhouse/family drop towers are only scenery.

Video's up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2017

Looks awesome! Is phase 4 going to be like Klugheim? The rockwork looks very similar.
    • CommentAuthorrct800

This is hands down the best project in NL1/NL2 history! One last coaster that I'd love to see in Phase 4 would be a GCI duelling woodie :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2017 edited

I believe in the thread for Renegade Run he mentioned that a woodie (especially a dueler) would be too FPS-intensive to the park, which is why he built it in a separate file.
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

That whole video was incredible. How do you go about making your rocks/cliffs? Do you use Sketchup? I have wanted make something similar to those, I just did not know how to go about it.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2017

When will the upload be?
    Thankyou for the comments guys!

TOGO: Once it's finished

MilBee: Which cliffs do you mean? I do my work in Sketchup, the base program is pretty good, but you can download extensions from the warehouse. To get more realistic rocks and cliffs I use a tool called Eneroth Fractal Terrain Eroder. I also use SketchUV, which is a basic UV mapper that is pretty good. Finally, I use NL2MATs to add bumpmapping.

@Olmisery/rct800: That's right, won't be a woodie I'm afraid.

Paradox: You'll have to wait and see :P
    • CommentAuthorMilBee

Specifically I was talking about the rocks and cliffs around the flying coaster. But I'll definitely have to try that tool out.
    • CommentAuthorgekkedave

I'm suprised off the framerate. In the movie everything looks very smooth. Notwithstanding all the attractions in high quality what you show. It looks very nice and just like the other people, i can't wait to the release of 'phase 3'.
    Another question before the release, maybe you can just fix this little issue...
    When i want to control the Remnant coaster manually, it stucks all time. Is there a way to fix this simply?

Keep up the good works, it looks very great!!

HD 60FPS Blade Rider POV uploaded!
    • CommentAuthorderpy nis
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2017

I love the flyer!! anyway how close is this project to being released? how long until phase 3 comes out?

HD 60FPS POV of Remnant! Enjoy!