Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi guy! my name is luis. I'm from San Antonio texas, and I'm currently working as a ride operator for The Great White(B&M Inverted coasrer) at SeaWorld. I've been working with coaster for 3 years and I have a good understanding of how coaster work and how diffrent components and devieces help keep the train moving safely through the track, not just from my ride, also for many other rides I riden before. I like observing how the work. Anyways I got NL about 3 months ago and learned the pure basics of constructing a coaster. I've made a total of 22 coasters and uploaded two to the exchange. I really like getting advise from people who been doing this for a while and hang out with people who share the same intrest in coaster and rides so thats why I decided to make an account here. many of the topics I've already read were intresting and I learn a whole lot from it. So that pretty much me!
    Wait... Your name is Luis!?

Anyway, welcome to the Exchange, Great White!
    Ya it is lol and thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2012

Welcome to the forums of NLE, Great White! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

Welcome to the forum Great White ! But please don't eat me ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2012 edited

Welcome to NLE. ;)

Also, I think if you have already made 22 coasters in 3 months that it's time to slow down, haha.

Howdy pardner, welcome aboard ye ole nolimits-exchange! Stereotypical stupidity on my part. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorGreat White

Thanks guy!

Posted By: A.S.Coasters

Welcome to NLE. ;)

Also, I think if you have already made 22 coasters in 3 months that it's time to slow down, haha.

Like the first 10 were crappy, plus I didn't take my time on them lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcb0688

Welcome to NLE! Glad to see another Texan on here :-)
    • CommentAuthorIronWolfman

^^ change the format to HTML.
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan

Welcome! When doing html (i.e. clicking the quote option) make sure you click the html dot below in the format choices (text, markdown, html) Have any pictures of the ride's control system and some areas that normal visitors don't see ( I love looking at pictures of ride control panels to see how that ride is specifcally controlled :) and seeing how the ride makes it around/ stopped/ pushed forward, ect.)
    Thanks for the info about the HTML.

Posted By: I305EvanWelcome! When doing html (i.e. clicking the quote option) make sure you click the html dot below in the format choices (text, markdown,html) Have any pictures of the ride's control system and some areas that normal visitors don't see ( I love looking at pictures of ride control panels to see how that ride is specifcally controlled :) and seeing how the ride makes it around/ stopped/ pushed forward, ect.)

As of right now I don't have any pictures of the control booth or anything, but I can get them by this weekend.
    Our ride layout is the exact same thing as the other B&M batman ride. In matter of fact, the layout is even called batman.
    Yes, we know what the layout is. :p
    Thank you in advance for any pictures you bring us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorI305Evan
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2012

Posted By: Great WhiteThanks for the info about the HTML.
    As of right now I don't have any pictures of the control booth or anything, but I can get them by this weekend.

Ah thank you! My nerdness grows! Is there any rules about taking pictures of those types of things while on the job at all? If there is I don't want you to get the pictures don't want to get someone fired. I would feel terrible! and when it comes time to uploading the pictures just ask around and i'm sure we can help :)
    It shouldn't be a problem. I took pictures up on the journey to atlantis lift last season (100ft tower position) and it operator panel and stuff, but my phone broke and I lost all my data. but when I get those pics I'll post ethier here on on the "on topic" Thread.