Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi, I have been using NoLimits for about a year now, and I've been a coaster fan for 5 years. I started using NoLimits actually by accident, I was looking at RCT3 videos when a NoLimits coaster was one of the related videos. I clicked on it, and was amazed at the smoothness and detail of the coaster. I decided to get NoLimits, and I love it! So, uh, yeah, I guess this is it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012

OHAI!:3
    Welcome to NLE!
    In literate language: hi.

I found NL a similar way... typed in "roller coaster simulation" into YouTube and found NL. I was tired of RCT and was looking for something that could build inversions in more than 4 directions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah

Fine,Oh hi. .-.
    Hey there sandboxes. I found NL from other coaster games, too.
    I used to own SimCoaster (kinda like RCT only less customizable and created by the people who made Sims). I was researching "simcoaster" online when NL came up.
    I think I played SimCoaster like once in my life. Yeah, it wasn't as flexible as RCT.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Welcome!
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012 edited

I actually found out about Nolimits while searching for a more realistic coaster simulator and some how got to A113's Lynx video a few days after it was uploaded, looked into buying and ended up getting it just a few weeks later. That was actually the first time I heard Muse aswell, funny how things work out.

Anyways, welcome to NLE, Sandboxes45!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00

I found NoLimits from one of AJ's videos... Thanks AJ!
    Posted By: xmantoo00I found NoLimits from one of AJ's videos... Thanks AJ!

Haha, that's cool!

I'm sure the NL Dev Team is getting a lot of benefit from uploaded videos. It's the most common way that many of us found out about it!
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2012

Welcome to the forum ! me too, I found NL like you, I was tired of rct's then I found it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2012

Same. I found it in the related videos sidebar when I was watching an RCT3 video. It was probably 2 years ago that that happened. I couldn't get NL until I got my own computer though (which I did :D)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2012

Hello, sandboxes! :)

Once, I had the demo version of NL 1.5, but don't ask me where I got it from (probably from a link of a youtube video). Later on I bought the German retail version of v1.5, and finally, I found out that NL 1.6 exists (luckily, I could buy a retail version of it again).
    Posted By: baadrixHello, sandboxes! :)

Once, I had the demo version of NL 1.5, but don't ask me where I got it from (probably from a link of a youtube video). Later on I bought the German retail version of v1.5, and finally, I found out that NL 1.6 exists (luckily, I could buy a retail version of it again).

Thanks ;D