Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorNapalm
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012

Hey guys, my name is Napalm. Most of you who use the IOS App, Aircoaster, should know who I am. I have a new found passion for coasters but do not know as much right now. I would love to learn all about any type. I do my research and am about to go to college for engineering.

I am having a problem uploading my first coaster to the Exchange. I've done everything I was told to do and it wont find the file. Wont even find all the screenshots I took.

If anybody has tips on No Limits, just please let me know. I am a very nice person and very creative. I am a fast builder and build a smooth design in a day. Working on my second. I am also going to be downloading other software so I can upload my own scenery into my creation.
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

Welcome to the forums !

Posted By: NapalmI am a fast builder and build a smooth design in a day.

Just one thing, try not too rush too much, take your time, that's how you can do great coasters ! ;)
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

I do :) trust me. This one was just a small test run. As I become more proficient with the system, my coaster will be bigger and more unique.

I never took physics in High School so I don't know a thing about Gs or anything. Thats why I got the Coaster Physics app for IOS. Helps me to understand.
    Hello and welcome. If you can't find your screenshots click "compatibility files", consider editing it and saving it to the desktop so its easy to find later. Same with your track file, then delete them after uploading.
    If you use imgur for your pictures, just go to your screenshots/tracks folders in an explorer window and hit "compatibility files" then just drag and drop onto the webpage.

G's are an important thing in coaster making. They determine whether or not people will enjoy (or survive through) your ride. So make sure you keep them in check or you'll get serious beef from raters.
    welcome to the forum.

Posted By: Napalm As I become more proficient with the system, my coaster will be bigger and more unique.

remember, bigger doesn't mean better!!
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

Thank you :)

So I figured out how to upload coasters but now the screenshot wont upload. Any way I can save the shot to my desktop? I can't find any of the ones I took at all. Any other way?
    • CommentAuthorNapalm
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012 edited

Posted By: LightsAndMagicIf you use imgur for your pictures, just go to your screenshots/tracks folders in an explorer window and hit "compatibility files" then just drag and drop onto the webpage.

What's Imgur?
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

Wow fail quote lol
    imgur.com is a picture hosting website
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

^^ ^^^ Just change to html then the quote will work. And there's also an "edit" function for avoiding double posts ;)
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

Thanks lol I'll work on this after work. Thanks for the help guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4

Ah so you did join the forums. Welcome :)
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

lol yes i did join. Thanks for showing. Now answer my question on AC!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4

I'll just answer it here. To change where you save screenshots, go to your No Limits program folder (most likely located in your C: drive under Program Files (if there is one with x86 after it, meaning you are on a 64 bit computer, go into the one with the x86) and find the No Limits folder. Then run the NoLimitsAdvancedSimSetup, then pick a different file path for screenshots (and avi's if you want)
    • CommentAuthorNapalm

Thanks man! I will upload at lunch so check it out!
    Welcome to NLE, Napalm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRNB

Welcome here!
    Hi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012

Hello!
    مرحبا!
    你好!
    Hallo!
    !שלום
    ¡Hola!
    Hallå!
    Bonjour!

That's all I know off the top of my head!
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

^ditto!

Guten Tag und Willkommen :) Had to let my German out. Anyway that says welcome!

• CommentAuthorNapalm

Thanks guys. Please check out my first coaster, SteamRoller. Coaster design and engineering is my new found passion. I am 19 years old and ill be going I college for engineering to chase this dream. Please give me any advice you have based off my first track. Thanks!