Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorRideOnKI
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2012

How do I use the power tweaker in the Construction kit? I cant get it to work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2012

After importing a track just click on the station/brake/transport/lift segment which you want to edit, then open up Power Tweaker, change the values, click OK and save that. I think you have to have the registered version of CK, too.

That's all I can tell you by now. If you've got another problem, please describe it.
    • CommentAuthorRideOnKI
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2012

Im doing that, and it closes the construction kit. I have the full version of it.
    • CommentAuthorRideOnKI

Im doing that, and it closes the construction kit. I have the full version of it
    Its saying: "Run-time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set." It always does that.
    • CommentAuthorRideOnKI

Oops, sorry, I double posted on accident. What it is doing is the bottom post.
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

^ Lol at the triple-post for apologizing of the double post XD. But seriously, just whisper the two firsts to yourself then put their content into the third one. ;)
    • CommentAuthorRideOnKI

Sorry. But can someone help me? The bottom post is what it is saying when I try to use it. It keeps closing out. Can someone help me, please?
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

1. I have absolutely no idea what a "runtime error 91" actually means.

2. As a internet-addicted person, I open up google and search for that phrase.

3 .These are some of the results, try them out: #1 #2 #3