Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2012 edited

Here is my new project that i have been working on for about a month now.it was made with Newton 2 and Its caled Whiplash and its a family intamin coaster that fling the riders from side to side throughout the woods. its fast paced and a lot of fun! pictures below.

Photobucket
    the lift
    Photobucket
    the layout
    Photobucket
    airtime hill
    Photobucket
    Banked turn

also if anyone would like to support this coaster (because i suck at supporting coasters and also i dont have time to since im going on a trip to europe on the 11th then a nother trip a week after to japan) let me know via email (in my profilel) ill appreciate it alot and your name will be included in the coaster! thanks - Marvel
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2012

Looks good! (Also, you're seriously gonna enjoy Japan)
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00

I agree with JAKool, it looks nice! Why the Schwarzkopf track though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

JAKool - thanks ive been there before and i loved it! My Uncle and Aunt recently had a newborn and im visiting them and meeting the baby for the first time.
    xmantoo00- I have tried many different coasters for this track and there arnt many schwarzkopf tracks on the exchange that you see everyday and it fit the family style the best.
    ^^Glad to see yall ike the track :)
    That does look pretty nice.

Also, enjoy your trip! Aww, I wanna go to Japan too....
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2012 edited

Thanks for both! haha and im still looking for someone to support it let me know if your intrested :D More Pictures below
    Photobucket
    Is that a brake run i see?
    Photobucket
    The drop
    Photobucket
    banked turn
    Photobucket
    another view of the drop

Let me know what you think!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012 edited

First thing sorry for the double post but i think this a pretty decent update. Ive made catwalks for the coaster and added some more terrain,trees and rocks from By tom i take no creditfor the rocks!! . Also i added a enviroment from Daves skybox package i take no credit for the enviroment. Well pictures are below im also still looking for someone to do supports while im visiting europe and japan. thanks! - Marvel
    Photobucket
    Catwalks
    Photobucket
    Turn after the drop
    Photobucket
    Another View of the drop
    Photobucket
    Banked Turn
    Photobucket
    Another set of catwalks

Let me know what you think thanks!!!!
    I don't like the name. The name with the theming makes it sound like you're trying to copy Verbolten. I liked "Whiplash" a lot more.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012

Catwalks are nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

^^ i changed it back and thanks JAKool it took me about a day or 2 to make them... quite exhausting.... lol :p
    Nagashima Spaland seems to be the only park worth it japan...

Great Looking Coaster! cant wait to see more progress.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2012

Posted By: IronWolfmanNagashima Spaland seems to be the only park worth it japan...

Great Looking Coaster! cant wait to see more progress.

thanks and ive never been but i want to go :)
    Hey, if by chance you go to Fuji-Q Highland, tell us how it is on this absolutely terrifying coaster. We all know what this is.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

Posted By: Luisvaldez989Hey, if by chance you go to Fuji-Q Highland, tell us how it is on this absolutely terrifying coaster. We all know what this is.

Ok I will =) and can we please get back on subject.
    Thanks! :D

About the coaster: I really like the natural scenery. Maybe a name that has something to do with something hidden in the forest would suit the thing better.
    ^ I agree but please don't just base if off Verbolten. There's only so many "Inspired heavily by Verbolten" coasters before the idea loses its novelty.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

I was going to name it forboden it sounded too much like Verbolten which is where i got the idea to make this coaster from and i agree ^ . if you have any suggestions let me know! thanks. what about Forbidden? or something like that?
    those catwalks are huge. make them at least 25% smaller.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2012

Posted By: rctthebestthose catwalks are huge. make them at least 25% smaller.

ok, i made them smaller. pictures coming soon. :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2012 edited

Sorry for the doube post but here are the pictures i promised. i downsized the catwalks like yall suggested.
    Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what yall think. The coaster is about 70% done! :)) I am still looing for someone to do supports please let me know. Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2012 edited

Posted By: MarvelThe coaster is about 70% done!

I don't see how this can be without the supports, seeing as they make up a good chunk of the ride. It looks better, but I thought the first one was fine anyways.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

Posted By: A.S.Coasters
    Posted By: MarvelThe coaster is about 70% done!

I don't see how this can be without the supports, seeing as they make up a good chunk of the ride. It looks better, but I thought the first one was fine anyways.

Supporting is the only thing i have left to do so it pretty much is 70% done.v
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

I can do it if you want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012

Posted By: s4mumuI can do it if you want.

will you email me like a tester of a track maybe just a lift hill and support it? cause i have someone else who wants to supprot it too....
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2012

Uhm Marvel....next time just ask before you use my scenery objects ok? These are definately the catwalks I made for my coaster 'Murcielago'
    Posted By: MarvelIve made catwalks for the coaster and added some more terrain

^ especially when you try and pass them off as your own... not cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2012

^^ actualy there not yours i made them in 3d max but my computer crashed and i didnt back any files up except for some coasters that i stored on my flash drive so i dont have them anymore and im just not going to do 3ds on this coaster anymore especialy because i dont have time too anymore cause of my vacation schedule. ^ and they are mine...
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2012

...anymore.

Otherwise, I think your trees are far too big, aren't they? Keep working on it, though, it seems to be a good ride. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez

Posted By: Marvel^^ actualy there not yours i made them in 3d max but my computer crashed and i didnt back any files up except for some coasters that i stored on my flash drive so i dont have them anymore and im just not going to do 3ds on this coaster anymore especialy because i dont have time too anymore cause of my vacation schedule. ^ and they are mine...

No. Just NO!

Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

I swear they were not yours... but the coaster isnt going to have them... so can we move on?

Even the textures point at it being his, sorry but I'm siding with Ibanez here.

^^Okay, so if you're not using them that's fine. I don't know what the real truth is here, but try to be a little more careful in the future just to avoid things like this altogether.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarvel

^ ok i will
    •  
      CommentAuthorCHICKENWING
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2012 edited

^^^^^...I don't think those look the same as Marvel's. The vertical posts look thinner in that pic, and the catwalk juts out from the track, while the one's in Marvel's pic were right next to it.
    Ibanez, pay attention to these little details before accusing people, please.

^The textures are the same, it has the same number of posts, they're in the same positions, the only reason it looks like that is because Marvel has them scaled differently.

He has said he won't be using them anymore anyways.

•  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2012

Photobucket

Actaully I just have a question for you about the LIM/LSM 3ds you added. Im trying to make similar magnetic fins like those for my intamin creation but I dont know what the dimensions should be. How thick is the white part of the fin and how tall (some realistic dimensions ya know) Just a ballpark would be fine I appreciate the help. Thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez

^I don't know cause these are the modules made by l_bosch...I guess you have to ask him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Posted By: LJELLIS12How thick is the white part of the fin and how tall

These are part of my older object sets. The white fins are 0.03 meters thick and 0.2 meters tall (and each one 0.85 meters long).

If you want to orientate yourself by the newer objects, the exact dimensions would be 0.02x0.25x0.8 meters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2012 edited

Posted By: L BoschThese are part of my older object sets. The white fins are 0.03 meters thick and 0.2 meters tall (and each one 0.85 meters long).

Oh thank you!! :) I wont be using your exact 3ds for my fins but when I create my own using similar dimensions and release it I'll be sure to credit you! Thanks so much!