Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Download because you have nothing better to do.

There was an unoffical contest over at CoasterCrazy made by someone who made a ridiculously tiny template. We all decided we would still try it.

Here is my attempt. It gave me massive headaches. It still does when you simply look at it. The description says it all really - every turn is a miracle that it is in-bounds, so don't expect too much quality. Expect a lot of haphazardness. Still, it's fun haphazardness similar to my earlier coaster, G5. Which means you will more than likely enjoy it simply because it is bonkers. Have fun!
    brettjones92@hotmail.co.uk is it possible to send me just the track file? really interested in this but the track packager doesn't work on my computer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcb0688
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012

Whooaaaaa - reminds me of Arrows "Arrow BATic" concept. Will definitely download this when I get home!
    Rated. Cool ride! Sorry that the rate was so short, it's late on the East Coast.
    Posted By: AJClarke0912There was an unoffical contest over at CoasterCrazy made by someone who made a ridiculously tiny template.

"Ridiculously Tiny" is an understatement. I'm having a lot of trouble having to add 3200 ft of space in that ultra-cramped space!

And I rated. Nice coaster, though it was 300ft short of the minimum length :P
    Posted By: Brett-Jonesbrettjones92@hotmail.co.uk is it possible to send me just the track file? really interested in this but the track packager doesn't work on my computer.

It's just an NL track file. No packager.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2012

Posted By: Brett-Jonesbut the track packager doesn't work on my computer.

I have figured out the source of Brett's reasoning to use supports.
    ^ that is one i must say ;)
    lol Thanks for the rates everyone. I expected the numbers to be what they were, so no surprises there. I agree the loop is a bit tight, but it was all I could do with the allotted space and I figured some extra G's wouldn't hurt.

The ride was merely finished to say "it's possible kinda sorta" to the template. Others were little cheaters using like 3 flat heartline rolls and I felt I had to try something more legit. And yeah, I did notice it was 300ft short on the required length Luis, but it was after I was halfway in the supporting stage. At that point I said "no lol", and finished it for mere satisfaction. Now you guys can download it since there's nothing better to do in your lives! :)
    • CommentAuthorRideOnKI
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012

Im the guy who hosted the contest...... And, AJ, I think you might as well end up winning.
    lol If I won that would be unexpectedly awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2012

Downloaded and rated. :) Pretty cool ride!