Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

hello i started a new project today and i think the track is finished but i'd never worked with an X-Car coaster and i dont know how to do the the supports... this coaster is like a mix of g-force and other coasters but i really have no idea of the support structure.

Looking good so far!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2012

Nothing is showing up. You can't use the img source to pull a picture off of your computer. You have to use a web address. Upload it to a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket.
    i cant do it with HTML code :( any ideas !?!?!?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah

^^What he said.And check the HTML thing at the bottom of the text box to enable HTML.
    i alrady did that ... how do i share with photobucket ????
    Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2012 edited

Upload the picture, go to it, copy the HTML link, and past it to here.
    Edit:Nevermind
    ooo LOL ...
    thanks everyone ... so how do the supports look ????
    here is another view

Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2012 edited

Please stop double and triple posting, put it all in one post..And the supports don't look very Maure, look at some pictures of actual X-cars for a reference to how they should be.
    Edit: And I see a support going through the track...

They look to bulky, IMO.

Also might I add that the color of the supports is really saturated. You might want to change that.
    The red doesn't fit well with the Orange you have atm. Try making it less saturated to a maroon-ish color. Also, the supports are very bulky and it looks overdone; you should re-look at those.
    The quality of track-work doesn't seem equivalent to the quality of support work.
    So, i improved the supports and changed the color but i'm not sure wich one to use, or if anybody has another idea of color just tell me

A
    Photobucket

B
    Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4

Tunnel test the section of track after the loop. The lift supports look like they are too close to the track.

done ... the tunnel test ran good so the supports aproved

Can you give us some stats?

STATS:
    Track lenght- 726.28mts
    Max speed- 87 km/h
    Max G- +3.9
    Height-36 mts
    Train count- 4
    Type- X-Car coaster MS
    Invertions- 6
    A: Looks pretty good.

B: You should never use black that black in NL.
    IMO I think a dark shade of grey would be a good color for the supports. But yes, if your ever going to use black, reduce the saturation of it. Pure black never looks good in No Limits.

^^^What are the lats?