Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSupraSix
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2012

First time posting here. Thought I'd show what I've been working on.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2012

Welcome to the forums! (I win...)
    Your coaster looks good. Nice color choice and maintenance bay. Will you be theming it?
    That's a beautiful ride, how close is it to being done? It looks like it is in final stages.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00

The ending really reminds me of Top Gun at CGA.
    Hey! I know that guy! Welcome over SupraSix! The ride looks good, though perhaps it's a bit short. Though it looks as if you can't change that now.
    Saw this on CC. Still looks awesome man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSupraSix

I will not be going crazy with theming. Just going to make a custom station and some 3ds surrounding it.
    Mr. coaster there are 4 inversions that aren't pictured. There's more than what I've shown.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Welcome to the NLE forum, SupraSix! Your coaster looks really cool, I love the custom supports. I hope you are going to add flanges, though ... :)
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Very good looking ride,and dat awesome sky box texture!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSupraSix
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012

Final teaser! Look for it on the exchange next week!
    Photobucket
    me gusta! That looks amazing, I cannot wait for the upload. I believe that is one of the best color schemes I have ever seen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012

Dat turn against the mountain... I'm in love!

I don't really like the wooden fence, though. It gives a feeling of being enclosed. Or maybe add some details to them.
    This looks great! ^I also agree with that and love how terrian hugging it is, nice job!
    That really looks amazing! I can't wait for the upload.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012

That turn against the mountain...is it a...wait for it...INCLINED IMMELMAN AKIN TO HYDRA'S INCLIDED DIVE LOOP? (or is it unworthy of inversion status at all?!?!?! nerd fight! nerd fight!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

I see you've added flanges, I love the coaster and the terraforming, it looks absolutely amazing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorImagine

^^ It looks like an inclined loop to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

I love how you resized the flanges so they aren't that bulky. Nice details.
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

Wow, it is really great looking, and I love the colors !
    •  
      CommentAuthorSupraSix

I guess I would call it an inclined turn. I didn't do anything to the size of the flanges, I just made sure they were aligned correctly. Thanks for the comments!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2012 edited

Just wanted to chime in - this is one of my favorite rides that I've downloaded in the last year or so. Really, just incredibly well done. I'll nitpick a bit and try and drop a rate later this week, but until then: great job! Definitely looking forward to your next ride!

The turn before the Cobra was perfect, and all of the ground hugging turns were so well done. It was inspiring.
    I think you uploaded this on the exchange right before the site refreshed, because it is not showing up in the coasters of the week. You should probably re-upload it so it will get more attention. :)
    Rated.