Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012 edited

So after a while not having released anything I'm proud to present you my current project. As you may have guessed from the title it's about Shambhala in Port Aventura. I'm working on a recreation of it. It will be my first recreation after I had several ideas of coasters that would be awesome to have inside NoLimits. I had SAW: The Ride, Intimidator (from B&M) and several others in mind and also made quite a lot of attempts that never had seen any daylight so far. By having more and more practice in newton and the AHG I got more confidence but I also have seen the potential problems of recreating a coaster.

Some months ago, the picture of the prominent Ampersand Turn of Shambhala has been shown in this forum and I somehow fell in love with that element. I've already had some tries in newton and I have a good idea on how to build it but still I have a lot of respect and I don't know how long I will take for this element. Probably a bit longer than for the others. Probably a week... ;)

Preparations
    Now to the more interesting things: What I've made so far. Luckily, I've found a decent plan of Shambhala and as the PDF file couldn't tell me the scale it uses I've compared some lengths in it with the measurements inside Google Earth of the the real Shambhala. So the scale is actually 1:1000 and the plan would be, printed out, quite large (about 1,2 to 0,8 meters, german DIN A0 format) and it consist of vector paths (therefore scalable without any loss) and it is the first detailed and well-made plan of a coaster I've seen so far:

This was and will be a huge help for me to maintain a decent precision when recreating the coaster itself and the supports, but also some pathways as they are displayed as well. The tricky part which took me some time to figuring out is to bring that plan into the NL Editor in the right scale. For your future projects I can tell you that a terrain texture with exacly 1 repeat (the slider in the terrain panel) will be 1024 x 1024 meters big inside the editor, therefore being larger than the editor building area itself. But having figured out this fact, I was able to create a terrain texture image representing the real footprint Shambhala has. And I want to stay on this footprint as well as I can.

Source Pictures
    Another information I will need are the individual heights and shaping of the elements. In my researches I was lucky enough to find some pictures where at least one element was captured
    frontally or perfectly from the side without any perspective-based distortion I would have to struggle with. My plan is to take these pictures as a reference for simple 3d models that contain the track curvature and the supports so I can place them inside the NL editor. The different heights will be figured out by comparing several images and looking at the support connection points and having in mind the g-forces of that elements.

Lining up with the models
    I'm pretty sure I will have time tomorrow to finish the first drop so I can show it to you in the final version. I'm also working on the entrance to the first airtime hill to lign up with both the 3d model and the plan and getting the pacing right. As it already has been noticed in the Über Idea thread the supports aren't quite right: They are just for making the alignments and height comparisons a bit easier. I will rework them completely after the track has been finished.

The offset between the track and the 3d model of the airtime hill is my work for the next few days...

I have a question to you: Does anyone know the height of the lifthill off the ground and the height of the first drop (seem to be a bit more, because of the tunnel)? I've now built a 76m lift and 78m drop.

Feel free to comment now or wait till I have some more pictures tomorrow.
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012

It's cool to see somebody doing a really detailed recreation. I'm glad to that you're being super critical of yourself when it comes to matching up with the plans. I keep working on and off on an Apollo's Chariot but its so time consuming to get that detail. So, where did you find this pdf file?
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012 edited

Thank you. I've found the plan in a forum but never saved the link.
    However, here's the direct link to the PDF file: http://www.noticiestgn.cat/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Plano_t%C3%A9cnico1.pdf
    It even has different layers to disable parts you don't want to see.

Posted By: JetPulseI'm glad to that you're being super critical of yourself when it comes to matching up with the plans.

If my track wouldn't match up with the plans, the offset would probably get larger at other points of the layout. So I'm trying hard to maintain that precision, at least to place the supports at the exact positions. I'm interested how long it will take to build the ampersand turn as it's a fairly difficult element compared to the first drop which only has to be shaped in two dimensions without any roll and yaw changes.

I've already experienced how different you have to handle a recreation, as you have to put a lot more thought into this and you also learn a lot about how the coaster was designed and is constructed to look very aesthetic. If you just design your own coaster it looks fine after the first or second attempt, but here it never really can get as good as the original.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2012

You seem to be very ambitious, I really like the thoughts and the effort you put and are going to put into this huuuge project. It's pretty cool that you've found a plan of the whole coaster, that'll make at least a few parts easier.

I wish you good luck and I hope you succeed! :D
    • CommentAuthorYoshiking
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012 edited

Posted By: L Bosch I have a question to you: Does anyone know the height of the lifthill off the ground and the height of the first drop (seem to be a bit more, because of the tunnel)? I've now built a 76m lift and 78m drop.

Took me a while to find it, but I remembered this image existed somewhere.

Photobucket

Seems like the lift is 78m from ground level at it's highest point, which would lead me to believe the actual drop is more around 80ish. Hope this helps a bit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Yeah I already knew that picture but I was a bit confused that it says the height of the lift from the station level to the top is the same as from ground level (yes I've translated the spanish words to figure that out). In addition to that, the drawing isn't quite right if you compare it with real pictures.
    I've read somewhere that the lift is 76m high and the drop 78 so I've done that. My speed at the bottom is exactly 134 km/h like the original so I think a 80m drop would be too much.

Meanwhile, the first drop is finished and ready to be shown here. Also notice that the first airtime hill got near completion:

Ride experience details
    If you are wondering, the lift segments end not at the apex for a reason. If you watch the POV the train gets maybe 1 or 2 km/h slower when reaching the highest point. I've tried to recreate that behaviour with the same technique Outpost 7 uses.

Shaping of the First Drop
    In a weird way, the drop always seems a bit too high compared with the length to me, but if I would widen it even more, the supports wouldn't attach to the track on the right spots. What do you guys think?

The height of the 1. Airtime Hill
    Another issue is the overall height of the first airtime hill. I've compared it with the lifthill over and over and I'm still unsure whether its some meters higher in reality or not. If it is, it would be pretty hard for me to recreate it as the current hill already has about 0G throughout. A larger hill would probably need slight positives...
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012

Wow, I love thé fact you're putting so much details into it, and it looks really great. Will you make a dragon Khan out of 3ds ? This could be very cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Of course I will recreate Dragon Khan as well, but not as precisely, of course ;)

Further improvement of the First Drop
    OK, I've figured out what could be the issue with the shaping of my first drop. See:

(yes, that source image is crooked - see some post later when we discuss the drop angle)

I still need to examine the exact differences in 3ds Max so I am more flexible in changing the camera position and focal length than by just moving the camera inside the NL editor. After this work I usually build a simplified model and import it in NoLimits to work on that.

So what I've learned so far is that if you want to correct one existing element all the track after this needs to be tweaked again...

(edit:)

Here's the comparison with equal perspectives which reveals some work for me:

•  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: L BoschI've read somewhere that the lift is 76m high and the drop 78 so I've done that.

That's what I've heard, too.

Posted By: L BoschIf you watch the POV

Or if you've been on it! \o/ Shambhala is maybe my n°1, I'm glad you're making a good quality recreation! Wish you luck (and back-up! :p).
    • CommentAuthorteejaysyke

This is looking amazing. B&M make the most photogenic rides, and you're capturing that from a sim. Good job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

So I will keep the current 76/78m drop.

Posted By: KingRCT3and back-up! :p

Every hour, it's automated. So no worries.

Posted By: teejaysykeGood job.

Thank you.

Corrected shaping flaws
    So after some work I'm pretty confident that the first drop could be called "close enough" at least. The improvements from the last screenshot are subtle, but on the other hand if you take a closer look they are pretty noticeable:

Construction method of the First Drop
    It would have been even faster to get to this point when FVD++ would allow me to place some basic supports or anything to help me with finding the right shape. Some of you might be interested how the drop was done: The apex is a curved section without any lead-out, after that a geometry section that varies its pitch change a bit till it goes back to zero 40 meters above the ground and then a force sections kicks in to get the 3.9g normal force.

So I have used altlennys new tool, mainly because it's new ;) but also because of the geometry sections which allowed me to make a perfect smooth blend on the apex of the lifthill. In addition to that, I'm sure the roll change control will become quite handy when I'm working on the ampersand turn. If I had used newton I wouldn't have these problems with the exported curved sections, thought.
    Do you know what the drop angle is on your recreation? I ask because it doesn't look quite steep enough in the last picture according to what Wikipedia says it is. (77.4 degrees) I know Wiki isn't very reliable, but I can't find it anywhere else.

BTW, I also appreciate all the work and crazy detail you are going into with this project. Recreations have got to be a thousand times harder than making your own creation if you want to get the accuracy just right. That's why I don't think I would ever do one, or else I'd get so ticked off. ;D
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2012 edited

My track has about 71 degrees drop angle. In the photograph I've measured 73.7 degrees but if you look at the supports the whole picture should be rotated by 2.5 degrees to make it horizontal... So we have about 76.2 degrees drop angle.

Some work awaits me...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Height comparison between the elements
    I've just picked the image that was captured using the largest focal length (therefore with the camera being far away) so that there's as little perspective-based distortion as possible. Given the height of the lifthill and the fact that the other elements are pretty much at the same distance from the camera, these are the different heights I've calculated so far:

Pictures of that will come tomorrow, but I'm pretty close to completing the first half of the first hill (second half should be less work - no roll), but I still have to tweak the drop angle, subtle bends in the first drop and the apex point of the first hill.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Banking of the entrance to the 1st Airtime Hill
    I think I might be finished with the first drop and the entrance of the first airtime hill, but I still have some concerns about the roll into the hill. If you look at this picture, the roll ends very early, something I couldn't replicate without any problems in FVD. My track rolls a bit longer, as you can see from the red roll change curve here:

I will try another version while of course having backed up this one to try to make it stop earlier. Here are some shots from the Simulator:

Not an easy one to recreate, I have to admit... and it won't get easier for me (speaking of the ampersand turn).

The drop angle again - struggling with Wikipedia
    Posted By: CoolioJoe100it doesn't look quite steep enough in the last picture according to what Wikipedia says it is. (77.4 degrees) I know Wiki isn't very reliable, but I can't find it anywhere else.

Wiki states this to be the max. vertikal angle which, I suppose, can be found at the ampersand turn or anywhere else but it doesn't have to be the drop angle. The text itself claims it to be the latter, but it lacks sources for this. Of course, my first attempts of the first drop weren't steep enough but only according to the photographs. So my drop currently has 75 degrees which should be fine.

Wiki also claims the first airtime hill to be 58 meters high, so when I would try to build it based on those figure with 134 km/h top speed, the Gs would probably be around -0,2 to -0,3, now I have 0 to -0,1g. So how high should the hill be and what g-forces are more realistic?

I've added headlines to my paragraphs so the different aspects of this recreation project become much clearer.

Height comparisons again
    After some more deep researches I've found some new decent pictures from Shambhala which were taken from far away so I can use them for height comparisons. So I had my hands on another reference picture to get the heights and I thought I would get a slightly smaller value for the first airtime hill, but I still got 62m which means this should be about the real height of that element.

Shaping references
    Luckily, among my reference pictures I finally had found a picture that shows the lifthill and first drop perfectly from the side so I can get the shaping by drawing a path aver the image, making a 3d object inside 3ds Max and import the 3ds into NoLimits to build my track on that template. Here's what I've made so far:

So I will likely have to rework the first drop, but I don't know how far I will be off that template...

No comments so far? Nevermind, I will just continue this giant stack of edits here till the character limit hits me... ;) (Wow, that just had happened...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

(Double posting due to character limit)

I had time to make the 3ds models that are my templates for the shaping. The task for this week will be to redo the whole... everything: The first drop and the first half of the first airtime hill, with special attention to the banking and banking smoothness. If Stephan implements the exporting without heartlining in his FVD++, then maybe I will look what the AHG could do with the final track to finetune the banking.

These are the two shaping templates I have made so far:

The arrow had the purpose to show from witch direction the train comes into the airtime hill...

Please comment if you have something to say about any of the problems I've described so far. Or just for further motivation ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2012

That looks absolutely amazing! I love how you managed to get the colours nearly spot on and I can only imagine vaguely how much effort you put into this project! Keep up the awesome work, it'll definitely pay off! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

It looks brilliant, and you're definitely going about it with the appropriate level of detail to come out with something truly amazing. As I'm sure you know - be sure you're completely happy with each element as you go on. Be happy with how the track looks, with how the supports connect, with every detail, every step of the way. As you've already run into a couple times - when working with FVD, it sucks to build something, move on to the next element... annd then realize that the previous element isn't quite what you wanted.

As for technical precision - you're already way, way more of an authority than I am on this ride, so I can only say that, based on what you've presented, I trust your judgement regarding the first hill. I'll defer to those who have ridden it, but -0.1 - 0 sounds just about right for a B&M air hill... at least on the older B&Ms that I've been on (Silver Star, Raging Bull). Might not apply here.

Wow, if you're putting this much work and thought into a straight drop and half an airtime hill, won't you like, die when you get to the ampersand?

On a more serious note, I am fully behind you on this project. It looks great so far and I wish you the best of luck!
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2012 edited

Thanks a lot for the comments!

Posted By: baadrixI love how you managed to get the colours nearly spot on

I took the colors from some photographs.

Posted By: BBSpeed26be sure you're completely happy with each element as you go on

These are exactly my thoughts when redoing these elements over and over. This is my 10th attempt on the first drop...

Posted By: CoolioJoe100Wow, if you're putting this much work and thought into a straight drop and half an airtime hill, won't you like, die when you get to the ampersand?

It's not that easy to line up a track that comes out of FVD++ with both your shaping templates and the plans. For every aspect, for example the upper part of the first drop, I need to export the element about 10-25 times before I can call it being spot on. As I already have said, I highly respect the ampersand turn being a pain for recreating. But it will be worth it.
    • CommentAuthorCCJared
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2012

Posted By: BBSpeed26

As for technical precision - you're already way, way more of an authority than I am on this ride, so I can only say that, based on what you've presented, I trust your judgement regarding the first hill. I'll defer to those who have ridden it, but -0.1 - 0 sounds just about right for a B&M air hill.

I think it's a little bit stronger than that. I wouldn't call it ejector, but it had far more Airtime and Silverstar (Sorry I can't give a broader comparison, that's all I've ridden), but the amount of Airtime on Shambhala is pretty great. Mostly floater, but strong floater and there is some slight moments of ejector there too. It's a pretty good coaster by all accounts, the ampersand was a bit bland, but still fun. I look forward to seeing more. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Thanks for sharing your personal experiences. I will see what g-forces will result in the given speed and geometry of that airtime hill, as I should be pretty close to the real thing due to the many references I used to make that final shaping reference object.

Final attempt on the First Drop
    I think this meme should resemble quite well how I felt when designing the first drop in its final stage. It wasn't easy, over the last 4 hours I needed 5 attempts of very different approaches. In the end, I am using a geometric section that imitates the down-bend of 15.1 meters radius from 40 to -25 degrees pitch (I've calculated the needed 12.14 °/s yaw change). After that, another geometric section defining the track till the steepest point of the drop was used. This one was a particularly tricky one, because I had to follow my shaping template as well as provide smooth radius changes in NoLimits by defining yaw changes in FVD++. To archive that, I worked on 10 meter long parts by analysing how the pitch change should be on the real track to get the shape I wanted it to be. On the earlier tries, the graphs were a bit too complicated because of timewarping and I decided to start from scratch. From this moment, I will keep every curve as simple as possible.

For the ones who now became interested on the curves, here you go:

G-forces
    It became clear to me that the 3.8g vertical force claimed to be the maximum on the ride could only be achieved on the very bottom of the drop, so before that the force stays at about 3.6g. In the previous versions, I had the 3.8g right at the beginning and after that a bit lower force to get the desired curvature. This was very stupid of me and I'm happy that I thought over this issue again to get better results in the early stage of the recreation. As others have already mentioned, getting it right from the start is very important in this case.

Drop angle
    I have 76.13 degrees now. It feels to be quite steep. ;)

Now onto some pictures:

The overlay of the track and my shaping reference.

Using the CK to examine track radii.

Simulator shot.

As always, enjoy the pictures, enjoy the graphs and maybe some of you might find them helpful for their own projects.
    Wow! That looks great! Phenomenal shaping!
    •  
      CommentAuthorIbanez

too much perfection <3 I have a strange feeling that you can't hold this perfection level throughout your recreation process but I hope the best for you.
    Good luck with the turnaround!
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Well, I'm currently working on the key elements and thus these are by far the most photographed ones so they are easier to get right. For the other elements on the end of the ride I don't have that much reference pictures but I will still try my best on them. Trust me, the plans which include all the support positions are a huge help for me so at least these aspects will be spot-on. For example, with the final first drop all of the support connection points are now making sense and are close to the original.

Posted By: IbanezI have a strange feeling that you can't hold this perfection level throughout your recreation process

The perfection level showed in the last post of mine will never be reached again. Not enough references...
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

Seems perfect! Go on to that awesome helix!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2012

Do your drop have a pump in the middle?

I love your work anyway, and if you want any testers... :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

^I also noticed that pump, but looking at the original it seems like there is one in real life, too. And considering the 3ds overlay, it really looks perfect (I don't mind the 1° difference on the first drop). I'm excited to see more! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthors4mumu

Woah, this is so well shaped, realistic, I can say that everything is perfectly recreated, and I'm very impatient to see more !
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012 edited

The first airtime hill is close to be called finished, I just have to tweak the exit's height a bit so the supports look like the ones in the original. In my recreation, the lowest point of the ride which is 2 meters below the ground level is set at 0.5 m in NoLimits. So the exit of the hill, which is approx. 1 or 2 meters above ground level, has to be a bit higher than I made it now. Also, the force transition from 0 to 3.8g seems a bit too snappy for now, I have to look at the POV one more time to see how it is done in real life.

In the first car you experience -0.4g at the lowest for about 0.5 seconds (and only at the start of the hill) while the middle and end cars stay at 0 to -0,2g. I think this should be fine.
    Fantastic work L Bosch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012

Posted By: L BoschAlso, the force transition from 0 to 3.8g seems a bit too snappy for now

I remember the transition from 0 to g+ comes tardily, indeed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

First attempts on the ampersand turn. This is a rough draft for me to get into the basic shaping attributes and being able to build it up at least one more time with more patience. I wanted to show you the very early steps I do for recreating more complex elements. I am thinking about ways to construct a shaping template for this one, too.

• CommentAuthorrctthebest
    • CommentTimeDec 20th 2012

i think the top should be a little flatter (A.K.A. the crossing of the two tracks a few meters up.
    ^This. If your willing, I would also love to see some of the graphs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Here you go:

•  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012

one thing i would take into consideration is the change in ground elevation. yes, the exit of the first camelback is only a few meters off the ground, but how much higher is the ground on this side of the camelback than on the side closer to Dragon Khan? granted i've never been to PortAventura, but i got the impression that the first drop of Shambhala dropped into a kind of small valley-ish depression where that concrete tunnel was located...my guess would be that the bottom of the first drop is about 5 meters lower than the bottom of the second one. i could be completely wrong, i just wanted to point this out before you got any farther.
    keep up the mindblowing work. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2012 edited

Thank you for the warning, but I've already taken this into consideration and have some reference pictures only to analyse the ground level changes. Notice how the supports of the airtime hill and the ampersand turn don't touch the ground? The ground will be in 2.5 meters elevation here. I still need to do this for the lifthill supports.

By the way, the ampersand already got supported so it's easier to compare the track shaping with the original. Nothing is final yet, but I hope I'm getting closer today provided the world doesn't end...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

This is so awesome, I love how much thought you put into every detail. The camelback looks pretty accurate to me and the ampersand seems to be a very good first try. Keep going!
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

For those who sneak at the pictures down there before reading my text: I have to disappoint you if you are thinking the ampersand turn is finished.

Posted By: L BoschI am thinking about ways to construct a shaping template for this one, too.

A 3D shaping template was born
    What you see here is a completely different NoLimits Track file, which only consists of the supports of the ampersand turn and the floor plan and I have rotated everything by 35 degrees. The reason for that is: I have one reference picture that shows the ampersand turn in a direction where the first airtime hill can be seen almost frontal. Again, I opened this image up in Inkscape to draw a path and build a 3ds model out of this path inside 3ds Max. So this time I'm not dealing with an element that lays on a flat plane like a airtime hill does, the ampersand turn is a fully 3-dimensional element so I can't just work with one flat shaping template.

So this NoLimits track has been rotated so I can insert the still flat 3ds which I made from the reference picture and place it so it lays perfectly on the supports and I can check that by using one of the orthogonal views of the Editor. If the element wouldn't be turned exactly like it is now, none of the orthogonal views would provide me the 3ds object without any perspective-based distortion. After everything was set up by comparing the support positions I rebuilt the track using the normal Editor bezier track. I fiddled around for some time and applied some smoothing tricks I've learned years ago to get a fairly smooth and at least a bit enjoyable track. A quick side note on this: Even after having applied the smoothing techniques the track remained being pretty close to the floor plan. This has shown me that the geometry B&M has calculated for this has to be pretty smooth in a larger scale. So every bend that's happening there is really slow and continuous thought big parts of the element. In other words: B&Ms tracks are very smooth indeed.

So do I now want to use this piece of track for the recreation because I don't get it done inside FVD++? That would be quite difficult to do so I'm still building everything with FVD to get the best quality possible. Basically, all the work for this was just to get a 3-dimensional shaping template. The "real" work will come... but it will be easier to get accurate results.

You're amazing L Bosch. I want to see a side by side video comparison when it's done.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Looks amazing! Though I'm not sure about the exit.

If you want more photos, take a look at my PAv album: Clicky.
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

Thanks for the offer! I will definitely use that one picture where you are standing on the footer of the largest lift hill support.

What you can see here is the track generated by FVD++. I've just had a test ride and it rides WONDERFULLY thanks to the roll change of FVD++, so altlenny was a large help on making the whole projects possible and he will surely be mentioned in the final upload for his amazing program...
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: L BoschThanks for the offer! I will definitely use that one picture where you are standing on the footer of the largest lift hill support.

Haha, yeah I was thinking of that kind of picture instead.. :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch

After 4 hours full of concentrated work I'm happy to tell you the ampersand is finished. The offset to my 3D shaping template is about half a meter at the largest.

In the POV, the train spends 9.65 seconds on that element, in my recreation it takes 9.7 seconds, both time values can vary by 0.1 seconds.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012

It looks like a loop from the bottom. The ride looks amazing!
    • CommentAuthorteejaysyke

O
    M
    F
    G

Dude, you are a god. I literally can't. Recreating my favorite B&M hyper, and doing it so perfectly and paying attention to every fine detail there is... holy.
    Posted By: L Boschthe train spends 9.65 seconds on that element, in my recreation it takes 9.7 seconds

*Wipes tear from eyes* It's beautiful! *\o/* <--- Cheerleader with pompoms saying, "go L Bosch go!"
    That looks just as aesthetically perfect as the real thing. Amazing work Lucas!
    •  
      CommentAuthorxmantoo00

Dayum, those be some fine curves you got there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.S.Coasters
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2012 edited

Do you know that you just said that to a simulated peice of metal that a guy miles away from you made?

^I could say that about all of your rides too. Would you like that?

Anyways, looks fantastic L Bosch.