Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2016

I'm going to play 11 support shows in the UK with my band for Tracer between the 14th and 26th of march (the next 2 weeks). So if you're into that kind of music, come by and make sure to talk me up. I'm the guy with the messy hair that plays drums for Everyday Circus. As I'm having trouble copying the dates to the board properly, so you may be better off checking them here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2016

I thought i'd go back and revisit my Blue remix

Blue Remix

Cheers
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2016 edited

^ Sounds good so far, I think just the mastering could be improved (don't ask me how, but I think it sounds a bit "flat").

I would also like to find time to produce something, but I just found time to spontaneously recorded a deep electronic one hour mix: Listen here if you like - I always appreciate some feedback. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2016

I've finally finished my next song. You can listen to Happy Return on YouTube or Soundcloud. Any feedback is appreciated, especially from those who know way more about music than me. Thanks for listening! :)
    ^ I love the melodies, I think it need more low end frequencies though in my opinion.

Just made a new sound-cloud account for my alternate alias.
    The music I produce under this name is mostly electronic/alternate/experimental/chill dance music.

I just uploaded an example track if anyone wants to listen:

SoundCloud Link
    Made this over the weekend:
    SoundCloud Link

Thinks need fixing here and there, drums particularly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2016 edited

We have released our first song which is a deep house/bassline remix of "Lean On" by Major Lazer & DJ Snake. Take a look at the music video below by clicking HERE or on Soundcloud by clicking HERE

This is more on the gear side of recording/making music. Does anyone know where to find a cheap marshall dsl15 guitar amplifier head in the uk?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDonidia
    • CommentTimeApr 3rd 2016

So i don't know if any of you use spotify or what.

But i made a pretty cool playlist (in my opinion...) - its mostly house.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1129918936/playlist/0YfVimxg6WjgtqpVbuJi3b

Listen to it if you wish!
    ^ Like it :)

I also have a Spotify playlist i sometimes put some songs in it, mostly those i really like or listen very often.
    It's like a journey trough all diffrent music styles.
    https://open.spotify.com/user/dermuffinmaker/playlist/4SypOdetlVYgq6QfRy1ttm
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2016 edited

Just had some fun trying to make Fade(d) from Alan Walker sound like a rock title: Fade(d) Rock version.

Also, can you guys help me identify this tune? Forget the voice talking over and raise the volume. It sounds like a film soundtrack but I can't name it...
    And this piece of classical music...?

EDIT: Ugh, here are already a lot of rock covers of Faded. Well, gotta go check them out!
    • CommentAuthorKyle Sloane
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2016 edited

So.. I haven't made a full song in a while now.. but my technical skill I think has improved. I went ahead and made a preview mix of some WIP songs in the meantime since I am not sure how long it will be before I can finish any of them. It has 5 bits of new tracks, about a minute of each one.

UNRELEASED MIX

Let me know what you guys think!.. or share which one you want me to continue the most
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2016

Our album is now also available on spotify by the way ;)

Klick here for (english) rock music from Germany!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2016 edited

^Nice, I dig that quite a bit. Reminds me variously of Billy Talent, the Foos, Queens of the Stone Age and... Audioslave? Heavy and punky with really solid melodic and dynamic sensibilities. Singer has a kind of Chris Cornell thing going on, and I mean that as a compliment. What do you play/do in the band?

Anyway, I put the album on in the background and a few songs later realized I was tapping my foot and nodding in time at my desk. Great stuff!

•  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016 edited

^I'm really happy to hear that, thank you very much! Those are some quite flattering compliments! I play the drums :)
    Really impressive production and mastering work, Kyle! Sounding very clean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorA.M.D.
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016

Posted By: zampanoOur album is now also available on spotify by the way ;)

Klick here for (english) rock music from Germany!
    I haven't even finished the first track and I'm already seriously digging this! I'm pretty sure it's going to end up in one of my Spotify playlists. Solid work and as a drummer myself, solid beats there sir ;-).

On a separate note, a short film I just finished scoring is available to stream as of today. The film is called 'Letters and Cigarettes' and is 10 minutes long. Also, I've posted a 1 minute teaser of the score to my SoundCloud if you'd like to check that out first. Hope those that listen/watch enjoy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2016

=) thank you kindly, dear sire!
    Zampano, loving your bands sound so far! Fantastic job on the drums, I also used to play them :)
    Im so so sorry for the bump but I just got done recording parts for a song and They are saved as .WMA, I wanted to use them in reaper so I can re amp them with Bias FX but I don't know what file formats reaper uses, Does anyone know.

Sorry for the inconvenience and if this is out of place on the forum I apologise and will take my question somewhere else but I figured as so many of you are musicians, one of you may have come across the program.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2016

^ I'm pretty sure it can read WAVE files at least.
    No worries, It did read wma after all, I just didn't know how to import them. Now on to BIAS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2016

We have released our latest track.

GALA - Freed From Desire (NuBass Deep House Remix)

LISTEN HERE

We would really appreciate you listening, liking and reposting, thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2016

^ Listened but I do not really like it very much to be honest.
    Although I hardly can give you feedback how you could improve it technically since I have only very small producing experience and probably couldn't do it really better, I hope you also benefit from this small feedback as a (deep) house music listener and occasional DJ, I do like in general the track structure but I think it's just very 'thin' in every part.

Trying to be a bit more objective: First of all the bassline and vocals sound a bit disharmonic to my ears, I think literally some fine tuning could help. Maybe also a slightly longer kick tail or some subtle reverb could add more "saturation" to it. I also think the "hihat" that starts at around 0:17 could have a bit more loudness, so maybe do some compression or something like this to bring it more to the foreground. I also think some more elements could bring more living into the track (that's probably why I called it "thin"), there's manly only the kick, clap and hihat pattern and the bassline pattern, I think you could bring in some more rhythm patterns and elements as well as some more melodic elements like teasing the pads that are dominant in the break earlier.
    Better than what i can do,Do you have any tips on making things in sync as i
    Record guitar and have bass,a main riff and melodies but I cant sync them so they sound ok, is it a problem with when one part comes in and another(Riff starts playing 2 seconds after i hit record and bass kicks in 4 seconds in. Or is it how im playing,I understand it is not the same genre of music but mixing mastering abd putting parts together should be the same.
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2016

Ok thank you BestDani. We are fairly new to it and this was made in a short space of time. We will make another throghout summer and hopefully will be much improved. We have improved a lot since our last tracks if you listen so hopefully us learning more will help. Thanks!
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2016 edited

Album Art

New Original Mix! (click Album art)

Its been a while since I posted a new mix, and I think my sound has progressed since a year ago when I first started (for better or for worse).
    Feel free to listen and/or download! And of course, any feedback is appreciated!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2016 edited

We have recently done a mix for Kiss Fresh Radio, if you would like to listen to this fast paced mix, then click the link below. Quite proud of it :) Thanks for the feedback on the last track and thanks to the 30 people that went and checked it out!

Kiss Fresh Mix - LISTEN HERE

We would really appreciate you listening, liking and reposting, thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2016 edited

Hey our latest work is a hard hitting UK deep house track. If you would be able to have a listen, like and repost, that would be amazing. Thanks guys.

Hope you like it :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2016

Long time no track, but at last got around to finish this one. Enjoy! Any feedback is welcome, of course.

Now I finally have more time to work on RU 150. :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2016

Hey our latest track is out now, a hard hitting UK Deep House track. Been released by Trench Bass Music, hope you like it. Support would be so good. Thanks!

LISTEN HERE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2016

just had a concert in chinaaaaaaa lol

Sky The Wonderdog!

all you house fans should listen to "Laundry"
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2016

Hey guys, we have done a remix of Oliver Heldens - Good Life. We would really appreciate if you could spend a minute voting for us! Thank you so much.

Ben

Vote Here
    •  
      CommentAuthorggddffhh
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2016

Hey guys, we have a new 2 hour NYE mix out. If you like house, please take a listen. Thanks! Happy new year guys.

Listen here
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2017 edited

CLICKY

First song ive released in awhile.. kind of a different style.. maybe new disco haha idk

Go listen, download, comment whatever! All appreciated
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2017 edited

Hey folks - after roughly 2 years of on-and-off working on it, my band has finally finished & released its first full length album. I play guitar. I'd describe it as rockin' alt-country, kinda story-driven Americana-style rock music. Think Ryan Adams, Tom Petty, Springsteen, electric Neil Young maybe and you'll be in the right sorta sonic space, but maybe a little more rockin'.

We just wrapped up a busy week of promotion that included packing a local venue for our album release party, and getting to play on the DVE (biggest radio station in the city) Morning Show. The folks over at Sound Scene Express were nice enough to do a full write up of the album if you want to do some reading before you take a listen and stuff.

Anyway, check it out here, or we're on all the usual places - Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Prime Music, etc.

A little different than the usual synth-driven stuff in the thread, but hope you guys dig it anyway.

•  
      CommentAuthorzampano
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2017

Sounds pretty good! The country bit is not always my kind of tea, but I can enjoy it for the rock within ;) The songs are very well written and recorded! I wish you the best of luck out there with the album :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2017 edited

Thanks! And agree re: country, actually. I always hesitate to describe us as "alt-country" because I'd wager that most folks don't have a picture of what that necessarily sounds like, and worry that they'll see "country" and auto-associate with modern bro-country mad-lib songs about beer, girls, and trucks. We're very much not that. Also, we're from Pittsburgh, so we generally lack twang. Americana rock music is sort of how I'd describe it, though I'm notoriously crap at genre identification.

I'm not usually the music type, but I'm working on my first musical album, featuring all of my first songs.

click the image to see the album. the songs get progressively better as they go further down so make sure to listen to those first!
    Finally started getting vocals in some of my tracks - had a chance to record this one recently (lyrics are in the description on the link):
    https://soundcloud.com/user-62316697/last-sandwich