Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: baadrixYou may want to know that a coaster named"Roar"was uploaded yesterday, [...]
    In case forces are fully B&M compliant (minimum two trims per hill!), you may still rename it to "Meouw"
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2013 edited

This project is NOT dead just...in a little coma ;] lol school and track spread me thin for time...but I figured out how to rotate the footers and did that as well as made the lift supports a size larger so that's two things off the checklist of many things. I want to get to work on the landscaping and working out some 3ds if my skills aren't too rusty. For now enjoy this little editor shot :)

• CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2013

It it time to show the stupendous cartexture someone made??
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2013

Posted By: JAKoolIt it time to show the stupendous cartexturesomeonemade??

Don't worry its coming ;] I'm can't wait to implement them I just haven't done so yet :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2013

It's been a minute BUT this project is definitely not dead.

Optimized the lift supports some. . .

And I don't known how this 2006 installed PAX jr boomerang coaster didn't show up in any of the other pictures previously posted ;) I mean its been there since 2006!! :P

Still have more work to do but thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWalki

I think the support connectors are too small. I also think the lift supports in general are too small.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12

Posted By: WalkiI think the support connectors are too small. I also think the lift supports in general are too small.

I think its just this poor screenshot. The connectors may be too small, but the lift supports are XL actually I think they are pretty sound
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly

Yeah, connectors are too small and too long.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

I find a serous lack of amazing cartextures. Why don't you let the nice people see them?

But the connectors are definitely too thin. Bump them up maybe a size or two.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2014

It's back! Better than ever! Got NL2 pro the day it came out and while getting familiar with program, I decided to bring out this old project, which I was quite fond of, and revamp it. Many improvements and additions have been added.

Thicker spine courtesy of NL2 editor

And that's right a tunnel after the second drop!

Support connectors and flanges have been added

Another thing from this project that I am also excited to reveal are these awesome cartextures created by JAKool. They were made way back when for the NL1 trains so they don't quite fit these trains, but I'm hoping JAKool can edit these so they can (pleaaaase)!! Take a look! I couldn't put them on the old ones because of administrator settings.

Another thing I did, in addition to redoing all the supports, was redo a majority of the trackwork. The reason I did this was because I wasn't happy with the use (or lack thereof) of laterals in the old version. Everything after the second hill is new track.

More to come !!
    •  
      CommentAuthorL Bosch
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2014

Posted By: LJELLIS12I couldn't put them on the old ones because of administrator settings.

In case you were trying to edit them in the NoLimits 2 program directory, there's a readme file called DO NOT ADD OR CHANGE ANY FILES which hints at what not to do there. For NL2, copy the needed cartextures to another location so you can keep all the files you need for your park at one place on the harddrive. You are free to create your own folder structure to store the park file, scene objects and everything else.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2014 edited

My beautiful cartextures!! Haha, now that I look back, those cartextures suck an awful lot. Send them to me and I'll redo them so they look a lot better.