Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Noooo! It looks like there's still some download files left in the past couple pages. I'm gonna see if I can salvage any of them. Honestly the version right before your big "I'm not satisfied with myself no mo'." post was the version I liked the most. Need to finish that sucker!
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2015

I'm not sure if the files will still work in FVD 0.78 since I designed the coaster in FVD 0.6 (it was a long time ago).
    •  
      CommentAuthorAJClarke0912
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2015 edited

You might be able to use 0.76, I haven't tried yet though. I think that's the last version before there was a physics/rendering/loading change that made prior files incompatible. Regardless, I know that Bosch still has all versions listed on his downloads website. As you can see, if you click on older_versions, he has every version that's been out to date. It's great - I've definitely had to use it a couple times to load up older files.

http://lucasbosch.de/nolimits-tools/?dir=FVD%2B%2B

You now have no excuses left to not finish! lol ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthoraltlenny
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2015

If you want me to try and manually make the save file compatible with any version of FVD, i can have a look into it, too ;)