Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMilBee
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2013

This is my Intamin Invert I have been working on for the past two weeks or so. I have lost interest in No Limits over the past two years or so and I'm hoping this coaster will get me back into it. Let me know what you guys think.

This is the final brake run. Just a picture to show the supports and 3D flanges.

The final turn of the coaster.

This is the second element of the coaster and the supports for this part are not done.

And all supports will have flanges once I get around to it. More updates to come once more progress is made :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

That must be a lot of work to place those 3ds flanges, but I'm sure it's definitely worth it.
    Looks like a promising ride. What's the max speed of this coaster?
    This actually looks really cool. Cool colors, they look good against water.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly

Looks really fun!
    • CommentAuthorMilBee
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2013 edited

Thanks guys!

@Luisvaldez, the launch is 70mph

@baadrix, the flanges are alot of work because for some reason when I export them from Sketchup they are huge as you can see in the picture below. So I have to re-size the flanges one by one and then place them on the support.

I think it's worth it though because I love how the supports look with 3D flanges instead of regular ones.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I need a name so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I'm just looking for a generic name because I'm not going to theme this coaster or anything.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Go into preferences and then turn off auto scale. Coaster looks great by the way!