Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hello this is my first forum post and, I need to to know if I could possibly get help with a team. For more information please contact me at, nolimitscoasterproduction@gmail.com thanks.
    Posted By: NolimitsCoasterFilmHello this is my first forum post and, I need to to know if I could possibly get help with a team. For more information please contact me at, nolimitscoasterproduction@gmail.com thanks.

A team of what? Team of coaster creators? Judging by your name, a video production team? Please be a little more specific...
    Mostly I need help with scenery building, someone who can make my videos for me for the time being. Until, I get a new computer. Because, I don't really have the time to do all that stuff with a certain amount of time like I need to. Stuff like that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcheetah
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013

>I don't really have the time to do all that stuff with a certain amount of time like I need to.

Wait, what?
    Like, what do you mean by that, it doesn't make sense to me.
    Meaning, I don't have the time that i use to have to get my projects done when I want. Sorry, I could have explained that a bit better. Plus I have a computer that constantly lags and that cuts into time as well.
    Posted By: NolimitsCoasterFilmMeaning, I don't have the time that i use to have to get my projects done when I want. Sorry, I could have explained that a bit better. Plus I have a computer that constantly lags and that cuts into time as well.

Do you have a deadline for NL projects? I think most people just put in little bits of time when they can towards their projects, and eventually they get it done. Except for contests, etc. I think you don't really need to rush projects. Just my opinion...
    Email sent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknexrule11

Give us a little more info? You've got to give us a good reason to get us to finish your coasters for your Youtube channel! Possibly show us some of your work?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NolimitsCoasterFilm this is my channel
    As they say in Dragons Den over here in England...

• CommentAuthorJAKool

^In America we have Shark Tank. Still out.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

I would do it for pay :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013 edited

What do you bring to the table?
    Please answer with proof/examples.

We're a friendly, helpful bunch, but you're going to have to give us a reason to help other than that your PC is crap and that you have a youtube channel (8 subscribers - wow!). Right now it sounds like you're asking for people to do all the stuff that you're perfectly capable of doing, but can't be arsed to actually do because it takes a long time. Why would anyone sign up for that? Serious question. I don't have an answer.

BBS, I'm not asking anyone to do all my work, I'm really not asking much at all. Its just a little help here and there. I know I'm not the most popular yet and, I'm very serious about my work which is why I am reaching out for help. Also, I thought maybe it would be cool to have a partner to help me out with such. I'm friendly to I just need help.
    Aww, judging by the title I thought this was the NL2 team asking for video editors. :(
    Sorry AJ :(
    •  
      CommentAuthordjd711
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013

Posted By: AJClarke0912Aww, judging by the title I thought this was the NL2 team asking for video editors. :(

I thought the same thing...oh well.
    Sorry its just the name I came up with :/
    @NolimitsCoasterFilm

i wouldn't be too shocked by this response at the minute, we have had alot of new members recently posting "OHHHHHH I NEED HELP BUILDING EVERYTHING, PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME YOU GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE!!!11!!!1"

to put it simple. alot of us have our own projects that NEVER get finished as it is, so there are very few people who will accept to something like this if they wont get as much credit as say doing their own coasters.
    i haven't opened NL in about 3 months, im so busy at the moment.
    •  
      CommentAuthordjd711
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

Posted By: Brett-Jones@NolimitsCoasterFilm

i wouldn't be too shocked by this response at the minute, we have had alot of new members recently posting "OHHHHHH I NEED HELP BUILDING EVERYTHING, PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME YOU GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE!!!11!!!1"

to put it simple. alot of us have our own projects that NEVER get finished as it is, so there are very few people who will accept to something like this if they wont get as much credit as say doing their own coasters.
    i haven't opened NL in about 3 months, im so busy at the moment.

Could not agree more. It has to be realized that many of us also work full time jobs. I personally am trying to recreate Nemesis and Air in my spare time but I try to keep on it myself. I have sort of asked for help on Nemesis but lets be honest that is within reason. I am still working away slowly but surely. All of my work on the projects is 3D based so I haven't even opened NL is maybe longer than Brett!

Long story short, you can't just turn up as a new member saying you have ideas and expect everyone to jump on board to help. You need to establish yourself within the community, contribute and make a good reputation for yourself. People need to see your work and understand where they stand in relation to your ability before they can decide if they can work with you.
    I do understand that now thank you for all of your time. I will try my best to do what I can. I do understand, I'm planning on getting a job as well so I can actually make better rides. I believe my computer is the main problem, I'm trying my hardest to actually get things situated. And I understand because, I am working on a recreation of my favorite ride of all time, "California Screamin'". And I can't finish or, dare work on it until Nolimits 2 and a new I get computer. I have worked on the track work for 8 months now just to get a model base so, I can understand as well.

Thanks again.

Sincerely, Isaac.