Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorReal
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2014

There are some knock offs I might ride, dont think that one would qualify.

Is it so hard for them to create this stuff? There are people on this forum who havent even finish high school who likely can do this...
    it's chinese so....
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

Posted By: RealThere are some knock offs I might ride, dont think that one would qualify.

Is it so hard for them to create this stuff? There are people on this forum who havent even finish high school who likely can do this...

Yep, I really want to Ctrl+G that Track
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2014 edited

Double post……
    Another Knock Off ——The Transition!
    •  
      CommentAuthorUncleArly
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2014

Lateral central.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

I hope the person on the right side of the last row is doing well. Looks like he/she nearly slipped off his/her seat. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

I can't imagine when the designers ride there own coaster and think 'Well, we have build a good coaster!'
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress

Posted By: nolimitersI can't imagine when the designers ride there own coaster and think 'Well, we have build a good coaster!'

Would probably be more like Well good coaster build us.
    • CommentAuthormrfeeny

Maybe the designers are all masochists and enjoy torturing themselves by creating the most painful transitions that they can.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014

Or they don't even ride it and look at the finished product and think: "Haha, people actually bought this."
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

Is there like a 30 day refund policy on coasters?
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress

Posted By: JAKoolOr they don't even ride it and look at the finished product and think: "Haha, people actually bought this."

Sounds like a particular committee of people in charge of a certain Nation that passed a certain healthcare plan.. But that's PRC...
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2014 edited

Posted By: JAKoolOr they don't even ride it and look at the finished product and think: "Haha, people actually bought this."

Yep,Chinese designers never rode coaster they designed

Updated:

Who want to Ctrl+G this Loop?
    Somebody forgot to deselect a node or two when they were moving stuff around.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014

Chinese designers are monsters ..
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2014

I always thought every designers, even the worst, nailed the vertical looping... *facepalm*
    • CommentAuthorReal
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2014

You can even just go the Arrow route and have like 2 radii. Even that is pretty simple.
    In China, Arrow must be considered "progressive".

Maybe to stay afloat they should have invested in building coasters there more. It'd probably be top quality compared to the stuff they get now.
    • CommentAuthorReal

The Chinese are not dumb though, thats whats odd. And doing even basic math isnt expensive. Im more curious if this happens in the metal-working phase because I could see the cheap or inexperienced labor causing this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2014 edited

Something Clipping Problem happened in REAL LIFE!!!!

Edit : This Coaster is disqualified now . See goverment report (Chinese) here http://chinaridesafety.org.cn/2014/0305/1047.html
    • CommentAuthorlujach92

"chinaridesafety.org", I'm quite surprised a site like this really exsists^^.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2014

WTF,Maybe Designer‘s Physic teacher died in early ages

I broke my neck just looking at that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2014 edited

^^Compact Inverted Coaster 1 looks too intense for me.

No, seriously, that thing makes real Vekoma hang 'n' bangs look classy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

Is THIS the same coaster? It seems to match with the drop tower position. Also the difference in the yellow colour on one of the supports seems to indicate a reprofiling. If its the same coaster, what the hell happened?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield

Yes , they re same coaster, Because the train will stall on top of immelman(See here , this is another coaster using this model https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltcl2Vc2GmI ), so the company retrack this segment, but it becomes more crappy

P.S have a virtual POV
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

^Wow, your POV proves it's worse than I thought. I can't even imagine what that transition would feel like to ride. When did you make that recreation?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield

I made this in 2011 when first model being built( http://rcdb.com/10226.htm ). With blueprint provided by Hebei Zhongye Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
    • CommentAuthorsbdb2099

Was zur Hölle....

This page alone shows more wtf craziness then i have seen before...combined. You don´t even need to be an engineer, you just need a slight appreciation for aesthetic to see that all of this steel mess is just wrong. On the other hand...this fits well to the whole plagiarism topic you can notice in other industry sectors. You need more than one hand to count the fatal incidents in the chinese crane industry for example...

I bet even she wouldn't have fun on these ;)...
    Jesus how does that even safely exist. Holy hell.
    "Vomits ~!! Vomits ~!" sounds about right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2014

But the Gs don't go into red, so it can't be that bad ...
    • CommentAuthorReal
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2014

Heartline looks spot on!
    •  
      CommentAuthorXpress

I'd ride it...
    I would too actually fck it yolo
    • CommentAuthormrfeeny

I don't know if I would ride it, on the video that HZGarfield provided you can actually see the seats go through a major jolt at the top of the immelman (45 seconds in). It looks pretty devastating.
    ^The POV he posted was of the revised version that has the flat top. The original has an upside down hill that twists sideways. That's the one I'd ride.

Movie Prompt:Hey - I'm AJClarke and this is Jackass...
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2014 edited

^ The flat top was the original one. The revised version is the upside down hill that twists sideways!
    I swear the flat top is the revised one.
    ^^I'm pretty sure you're wrong I sincerely hope you're wrong
    Posted By: HZGarfieldBecause the train will stall on top of immelman, so the company retrack this segment, but it becomes more crappy

That (unfortunately) sounds like the one with unreal shaping is the retracked, new version.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014 edited

Yes, and to quote viking:

Posted By: viking86Is THIS the same coaster? It seems to match with the drop tower position. Also the difference in the yellow colour on one of the supports seems to indicate a reprofiling. If its the same coaster, what the hell happened?

AJ, I want your trip report soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2014

Does anyone else feel a strange urge to ride this thing?? I think its the curiosity kicking in, because I'm really having a hard time imagining what this element feels like.
    ^I do
    ^Same.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Ok, the train is waiting for you guys:

• CommentAuthorrct800

^Holy sh*t
    ^^this is where i draw the line...
    •  
      CommentAuthorviking86

Okay, I think I might take back what I said...
    Looks like they added padding! How nice of them!

Oh wait those hold the restraints together so they don't disintegrate.