Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBirdNerd
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2013 edited

Well guys, I think it's time to finish off my NL1 coaster work with something unique and inspiring. I give you Bobolink, a modern-looping terrain coaster. Well, the terrain hasn't started yet, but the ride will feature nice rolling hills near the lifthill and a giant marsh just under the spiraling helix. This is actually my first ever terrain coaster, and I have some really cool ideas, possibly making parts of the ride go through some of the terrain! Last but not least, I will definitely put my 3DS skills to the test, which means I will make a cottage-style station for the coaster and maybe even create a little chairlift skyride to go on top of the hill! Either way, I have some really high hopes for myself, and I cannot wait to see if my new computer will be able to handle what I throw at it...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2013

Can I test it?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I love the layout but it a bit too short. Could you add a helix of death or two after the drop that goes through the loop? Or a cork?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Use no improved friction. Problem solved.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

^Please try to avoid double or even triple posts like this. You could have edited your first post easily.

@BirdNerd: Seems like a very cool idea. Looking forward to some terrain action. ;)