Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

So since this is my first topic and no one even knows who I am I figured it would be a good idea to show off this new coaster I have been and still am working on,
    The ride is called EXILE and is probably my best Nolimits coaster I have made, its a mash-up of Nemesis + Air and maybe a little of Thirteen.
    I have posted it on the exchange already just too see what feedback I get but this is what I have done so far...

Link

Pics
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    • CommentAuthorMilBee
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2013

Personally, I don't think anyone is going to want to download an unfinished ride. But what you have so far looks alright. Is it handbuilt? And did you make those rocks?
    Yeah its handbuilt, the rocks are not mine and are not included in the download so its okay :) the only problem is that I downloaded this file and put it into Nolimits and it makes the g-forces more realistic so the g's go red for most people on the first + last inversions
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2013 edited

Bye Tom Rock Set ... are these the rocks?

I downloaded the coaster and will rate it at the evening ;)
    You´ve got a nice, little inverted here. The track is smoother as i was expecting. Here and there are a few banking problems but for a first start a nice ride! =)

Edit: *rated! ;)
    Trying to recreate Revoloution from BPPB at the moment, does anyone know how to make a backwards launch in NL2? any help would be appreciated :)
    • CommentAuthorgronji2004
    • CommentTimeJan 12th 2014

From what ive read backward launches from transport segments arent available yet.
    • CommentAuthorBlackMamba

I think you can set the train backwards under "Mode" in "Coaster Properties"
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Yeah, but that starts it going backwards like if you want Namtab or Halloween (SFMM) Colossus.
    • CommentAuthorBlackMamba

If the train is backwards it will also be launched backwards... I think, I didn't try out myself ;)
    Almost finished this recreation of nemesis, there are some minor shaping issues on the loop but its too late to fix now, its smooth and all the G's are green. All I need to do now is support it and maybe add a few bits and bobs ;)
    did you hand build that, or use a type of FVD?
    All hand built, Should I release this? ;)
    Just released my new coaster "Mockingjay" on the exchange, please download, rate and enjoy :)
    Download here