Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorCoasterdude
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2015 edited

Added another coaster to Delta. Think I'm gonna add another few and make this a nice little park surrounding that lake.

Let me introduce: Airwave

^(Supports are only temporary/prefabs)
    Did some work on S.T.A.L.K.E.R:

^Area 13 entrance sign

^View from 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R Plaza'

^Q-line view 1

^Q-line view 2
    •  
      CommentAuthorRK
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2015

Looks incredible!
    The only thing thats really bothering me is that glass texture of the air traffic control tower's windows.
    ^Thanks! Yeah i still couldn't figure out why the transparency doesn't show up in NoLimits. It looks perfectly fine in SketchUp...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRK

Had the same Problem. You should try to play around with the NL2MAT Editor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPearman

^^I think the code in the second post should solve your problem http://www.rct-3.org/index.php/Thread/27480-Problem-mit-Alpha-Texturen-NL2MAT/
    Thanks for the tips. Haven't tried it out yet though...

Small update:

Gonna try to realease it this week!
    Okay guys, i set a release date! Ist definately going to be...wednesdays!

• CommentAuthorlujach92
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

These pictures are looking loveley with all these flowers on it! I really like that terrain on the second last picture you posted, the colours of the coaster are fitting nicely as well.
    Hi,
    I've got good and bad news. Bad news first i guess...

I'm not gonna upload Delta tomorrow. I'm still finding minor flaws annoying me. Further I want/need someone to test it first to get some Feedback . I already picked the lucky person so please don't ask :D
    I'm very sorry about that fact but this leads directly to the good news:

I finished a, in my opinion, pretty cool launch trailer showing all facets of the ride. So here it is:
    Klick here to watch trailer
    •  
      CommentAuthorRK
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2015 edited

Dude. That trailer is awesome. Really nice editing.
    Great work putting that together, everything looks so good!
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoasterdude
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015 edited

Some progress was made at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. site:

•  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

Hmmm those rocks would really benefit from some more polys. They're too blocky now. I know it could affect performance, but using lods would make it possible (use a more detailed model for closeups and that model you currently have when you zoom off). Anyway, I love your rides. You're one of the members of this community that works more on the environments of the rides, and man, it really enhance your coasters.
    Yeah I think you can get them to be smooth shaded too so the variations in shading aren't so sudden. Still a very cool concept with just a bit of refining necessary.
    Thanks guys. Yeah i know, first of all those rocks Need some better textures ore even some serious mapping. I'm thinking about learning some Blender at the moment... at least some texturing skills.

I know, it's one week late but..... HERE IT IS!

DOWNLOAD DELTA HERE
    Something new is rising:

•  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2015

You do really like inverted coasters, do you? Anyway, I like what I'm seeing so far. The loop could be a tad pointier if you ask me, but I guess that's just nit-picking and redoing the track (in case you made it via FVD of some sort) because of that minor shaping issue isn't really worth it imo.

Love that classroom at the S.T.A.L.K.E.R site, btw! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorCoasterdude
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2015 edited

Had an idea for a multilaunch coaster during my vacation. Absolutely loving how the layout turned out. Everything else but the layout is provisional:

I present: Supercruise
    - 1840m of track
    - 5 Inversions
    - 2 launches with 100km/h

By the way: How do you like the name? I'm not really sure about it at the moment.
    Note: This is not going to be a couple weeks or months project. It's more a side project so i hope it will be done within a couple days of work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlamewad
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2015

^Supercruise is not the best name ever, but it is not terrible either. Maybe Infinicruise or something better than super?
    ^ Yeah... That Supercruise thing actually comes from the space Sim 'Elite: Dangerous' and allows you and your ship to travel within a solar System whereas 'Hyperspace' allows you to jump between solar systems. So... yeah as i said before, I'm not really satisfied with the name myself and i doubt i'll Keep it.

Any suggestions to help me out a bit? Feel free guys ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

If you want to stay with a space-y name what about "WarpDrive", "Light Speed", "Anomaly", "Space Jump", "Antimatter", "Photon" or "Singularity"?
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

Don't have any suggestions for the name, but that looks awesome. Really looking forward to it!
    Thanks guys.

@Baadrix: I like actually like Singularity and Warpdrive! Thanks, I'll think about it a bit more.

But for now, i've got a few more pictures for you: