Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2017 edited

Posted By: TOGO FanAdded method Coaster.isEmergencyStop() Scripting Can be used to detect the emergency stop state
    Added method Coaster.isScriptedOperationMode() Scripting Can be used to detect the operation mode
    Added method Block.getNormalModeState() Scripting Can be used to detect the block state for non-scripted operation modes

While I can't script either, it looks like EStops and other blockscripting helpers have been added too
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2017

Currently released to the Steam Beta branch.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcth
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2017

With the method isEmergencyStop() added, will there be a method setEmergencyStop(Bool isEmergency)?

Same for Section.getStationGateState() and Train.getHarnessState() to include a setter method to open/close the gates/harnesses?
    Might just be my imagination, but I seem to be getting a decent framerate boost on the beta patch.
    i believe they added increased support for hyper-threading or something along those lines, might be that.
    • CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTime1 day ago edited

After attempting to install the latest 2.5.1.0 update, I've been getting this error message when trying to open NoLimits 2:

"The Program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've tried reinstalling the program and even getting a new download from the NoLimits team and installing it that way but still no luck. f anyone could please tell me how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTobi
    • CommentTime1 day ago

I've got the same Problem now.
    • CommentAuthor10pm
    • CommentTime23 hours ago

Try to (re)install Visual C++ Redistributable
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/3/F/93FCF1E7-E6A4-478B-96E7-D4B285925B00/vc_redist.x64.exe
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTime22 hours ago

I have the pro version. Can I get a spline from this skechup roller coaster model?

I want to use it for a Chinese bootleg coaster that follows the same banking and track shaping as the sketchup model.
    • CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTime21 hours ago

@Tobi, I figured out how to solve the issue. You have to update Windows and then restart your computer.