Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2017

It does look nice, but it feels a bit out-of-place.
    It's a bit too New York Yankees for my liking and doesn't really suit the aesthetic :'-)
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

Are you sure you haven't just accidentally placed one there? I do that sometimes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^ It's not accidental because it's the same with my flyer as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

We'll look into it.

-Ride_Op
    Talking of flyers, could we see a Vekoma MK1100/Vekoma anything that uses the new track we've seen on F.L.Y? The only completed coasters that have that track style that immediately spring to mind is Battlestar Galactica on both sides...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasilisk
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017

^*cough* Stingray *cough* Lech Coaster *cough* formula 1 *cough* lots and lots of inverted family coasters *cough*
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Orkanen and its clones, Formula One, Lech Coaster, Tron... Basically all new Vekoma.
    • CommentAuthorDelay

^^^How about the motorbike coasters?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017 edited

Only the latest one, opened in 2011 (aside from Tron) has the new track style:

The other Motorbike coasters have the older style, with flat ties instead of the newer bulky ties:

"that immediately spring to mind"
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

Posted By: Basilisk^*cough* Stingray *cough* Lech Coaster *cough* formula 1 *cough* lots and lots of inverted family coasters *cough*

That's a nasty cough you've got there Basilisk. You should probably see a doctor if it hangs around for too long.. :P
    Also, could we have the ability to have varying lift hill speeds?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasilisk
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2017

just make 2 lift segments
    That fucks up the block system. And there are too many coasters in the world with this to be able to ignore it as something that can be overlooked.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBasilisk

in my opinion varying lift hill speeds is such a small detail that it can be overlooked (for now). I 'd rather see some visual additions like a new wooden support generator, more supports and track options
    Improved wooden support generator would be glorious oh my god.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

The Jetcoaster master agrees!
    • CommentAuthoriHack97
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017 edited

Why Nolimits tech support takes so long to answer my e mail...
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017

Probably because there's afaik exactly one person doing all the tech support and he's actually quite fast considering this imho.
    • CommentAuthoriHack97
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017

I sent a steam key request 3 days ago... still no reply...
    ^ For me it took 5 or 6 days for them to reply for the steam key, so no worry
    • CommentAuthoriHack97
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2017 edited

Is it possible to add fbx file support in Nolimits 2?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2017

Can you transfer a train on the transfer track while a second train is running around the course on a wooden coaster with PTC trains? I want to see if that is possible in NL2!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcth

To use the transfer track, you need to switch your coaster to manual mode. Trains currently running will continue, but hold at the next block. All trains need to be on a block to switch back to automatic mode.
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

I was trying to see of the latest Bounder Dash coaster train collision is true in NL2.

https://forum.nolimits-exchange.com/comments.php?DiscussionID=3792&page=42#Item_9
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcth
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2017 edited

What is this error and how can I fix it? It suddenly started on my park.

EDIT: It is not only on my park, but on several parks with transfer tracks. Not all though, which makes it weirder.

EDIT 2: It seems to not affect transfer tables but it affects the merge/fork switches. This is probably an NL2 bug! Steam version 2.5.2.8 (professional) (64-bit).
    Have you tried reinstalling?
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcth
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2017

That seemed to have solved the issue. I have no idea how it suddenly started.
    I'm working on a small recreation, and have a size-accurate but rough layout complete. Is there anybody who's confident with element shaping and hand-building NL2 track who's interested in helping me improve it?
    What ride is it?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeAug 31st 2017

Here is the latest update.

Added copy and paste to help viewer Help Viewer

Around 4 percent higher Improved framerates in VR mode framerates in average

Cache files are now stored inside the system C:\ProgramData folder instead of AppData\Roaming

Fixed a bug when using autosprites in LODs Sprites in LODs should work now

Fixed a bug when adding elements Editor Strict option on roll nodes was undefined

Added methods for quering the transformation Scripting class com.nolimitscoaster.SpecialTrack matrix of moving tracks

Fixes some HTC Vive detection Updated used OpenVR library Engine problems

"Added methods for quering the transformation Scripting class com.nolimitscoaster. SpecialTrack matrix of moving tracks"

This means we will see official drop tracks and TOGO pipeline switches in the future?
    The patch optimisations in this update were great. I've been keeping a log *cough* sad *cough* of the last few updates to see how much FPS changes. They've been increasing at roughly 4fps for me. Intel i7 4xxxK and an AMD HD7970. However this one, I had an increase of 10fps!

Also, when is the RMC update being released?
    •  
      CommentAuthorFeelthesting
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2017 edited

Graphics issue: trees are black when looked at from certain angles (e.g. if a coaster goes on an overbank and the trees are black at the top, they go black at the same spot every single time you ride though.) Ground textures will flash between LOD, or will look very stretched out with the same viewing angle thing as above. I am running on a Mac using parallels and have been doing so just fine since 2014, but after switching to a new Mac and keeping my same copy of parallels and windows this issue has started. I know I am an extreme edge case user but would like to be able to use NL normally. I know absolutely nothing about the running of windows, so any help would be nice. Switching to a windows computer isn't an option. I am already using --D3D9 which helped fix quite a few graphics issues but not these that have shown up after switching comps.

•  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2017

Although this is all unofficial, we've seen more people have trouble with Parallels lately to the point we recommend trying Boot Camp.

-Ride_Op
    ^Easy solution do not use a mac. Lol
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2017

I wish for a FOV with numbers, so we can set it more precisely
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeSep 14th 2017

Here is the latest update.

2.5.3.4 Fixed a bug when saving encrypted packages

Fixed a bug when parsing XML files May have affected some DAE files

Added telemetry message for loading parks

Added telemetry message for closing parks

Added telemetry message for resetting parks

License Added telemetry message for enabling attraction mode

Added telemetry message for pausing simulation

Added telemetry message for selecting seats

Added telemetry message for server quit request

Telemetry Interface Updated EULA for Attraction License EULA Can be found inside installation folder

Brake sections with transports should be Improved accuracy of Speed Comb Editor estimated better now

Improved anti-fraud detection Application Improved detection of user key misuse
    There is still a bug where if I am recording a coaster and I place a another window over it while it recording it picks up the mouse moving over the video and it didn't used to do that with 2.5.1 I think its when 2.5.2 came out that I started noticing it doing that. I was hoping this last update would fix it. Its a minor thing but when I'm recording a coaster video I still need my screen to do other things. Hopefully this can be addressed soon, first world problem I know.