Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2017 edited

Where are you trying to save your park? If NoLimits 2 does not run with administration privileges it might not get the access rights from Windows to save the park where you want. Did you try if another application without Administration previleges (like Notepad) can save files at this location?
    Notepad saves the files in that location. I save all my files under the folder no limits created in my documents. It is the com.nolimitscoaster.nolimits2 folder. How would I give NL2 administration privileges?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTime7 days ago

Normally NL2 should not require administration privileges to save files in this folder (like any other program). Anyway, when you do a right click on the NoLimits 2 program Desktop / Start Menu symbol you normally have the menu item "run as administrator" then and test if that works. But this is definitely not the normal behaviour, any chance that you have accidentally revoke the rights for the NL2 application to write at this location?