Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGwazi4ever
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2014

Hi to all at NL.

Joined the forum yesterday.
    Had NL1.6 from the start then 1.7 since then.
    Not been on NL for quite a while, infact a very long time, then suddenly my son said dad NL2 has just been launched, straight on to the site to have a look, first impression was WOW !!! what a challenge this will be.
    Guys, looks like the past 8 years has been busy, brilliant job well done.
    When I had NL1 i uploaded a few coaster, one was Volcano which killed most computer, as I made all the supports from 3DSs and there was hundreds of them
    Plus had a Gold Monthly medal for Shiekra.
    As my use name states Gwazi, what a ride that is, shame they only use the Lion train now. Love Love Love this coaster, shall be there in BG in November.
    So last night I tried to download the Demo version of NL2 to have a play. OOps! computer said NO.
    My graphics card has Direct x 11 not 3 (will this make a difference)?.
    Any way, when I get sorted Gwazi will be one of my first projects.

JG
    • CommentAuthorElvenage

Gwazi may very be demolished by the time you get there in November :(

That ride holds a special place in my heart, but it's on it's way out.

And, Gwazi is already in NL2 as a pre-loaded track, but I'm sure that won't stop you from making one. Maybe use it as inspiration? :D

Welcome :)
    • CommentAuthorGwazi4ever

Thanks for the welcome Elvenage.

Shame :-( better book an earlier holiday across the pond then :-)
    Spent many hours at BG waiting to ride Gwazi, a real woodie.
    Just got to get my comp ready to load NL2 and I'll be uploading my coasters, I seem to spend more time on 3Ds than I do on the actual ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky

I'm newish myself, joined in october :) I hope you have a great time here on the forums, the community are great :)

Welcome
    Welcome to the forums, I trust you will enjoy your stay here.
    I'm pretty new here, but I love this place already. I'm sure you will too.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2014

Gwazi is brilliant! Such a fun ride, but so rough.

Welcome here though! I look forward to seeing your tracks once or if you ever get a way to play it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorrcrider4
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2014

I seriously doubt they will demolish Gwazi by the end of this year. They have done enough construction wise this year. I would not be surprised with it being demolished in 2015 for a 2016 attraction though. The closure of Tiger has made it less of a financial burden to run, and its popularity has surged in the past few months. It is now almost always the coaster with the longest wait in the park.