Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2017

Length?
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2017

This RMC is 5,192 ft long.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2017 edited

I'm back again with another ridiculous concept for a coaster. This time, I have a launched Intamin hyper concept. At first glance, this lift looks like any other new Intamin lift, however, this lift is quite different. Combining elements from Maverick and Lightning Rod, the first half of the lift hauls the train up at 20 mph. Once the train is halfway up the lift, the LSM's accelerate the train to 40 mph, launching it over the crest of the lift. The crest is designed to sustain strong ejector all the way down the 90° drop. It may be excessive, but the back seats go from -0.5 g to -1.5 g before transitioning to +4 g. Hopefully I will be able to flesh this concept out into a full layout in time.

Note: Colors are definitely not final.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2017

that looks great! Definitely keep the green
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani

Looks interesting, I'm especially interested how a full layout with that lift might look, since I think it should allow to handle the 40 mph train and also ensure a safe finish for a train that just made the lift with 0 mph. I expect this would require trims at some place but maybe you manage to achieve it even without some.
    keep it nice and low down and you should be good, some nice snappy transitions
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

^Oh snappy is what I'm aiming for. I have some ideas for a layout and I'm going to add in lots of inspiration from I305.