Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2017

Posted By: tobihelixWow this train looks amazing!
    Do you have a Dropbox link? :)

Second this :( non-steam users
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2017

Is there ride cameras for the outer seats? or a camera for all seats?
    • CommentAuthorjakecallan
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2017 edited

Posted By: TyrushReally cool design and fantastic job on the trains!

Thanks!
    Posted By: BigbadNice trains and coaster! I like the roll into the little dip around 2:13. What do you use as the heartline value in FVD++? The rocket coaster (with the double spine track) is 1.1m, but the Intamin hyper, off of which, I've heard, the wing trains are based, is 0.9m.

I think I just used the rocket heartline at 1.1, I did a rough measurement in sketchup with the trains for a heartline, cant remember exactly what it was though.
    Posted By: tobihelixWow this train looks amazing!
    Do you have a Dropbox link? :)

Thanks and unfortunately not :(
    Posted By: XazzaphonicTrains look great! I immediately started designing a track to try these on. Your layout was really fun and the park looks well sorted around the coaster. I especially like the terrain work around the low parts of the ride and the drop.

Thank you very much! in regards to question about help with the custom trains in your whisper, have you looked at codes tutorial? if your still stuck send me another whisper.
    Posted By: TOGO FanIs there ride cameras for the outer seats? or a camera for all seats?

I only set them for the center seats.

This is SkyBlitz another Intamin coaster.

(Screenshots kindly taken by Coasterfan312)

SkyBlitz Video
    Workshop