Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2014

hola, i think it's about time i put together my own thread for my projects, since i am quite active with RCT2 and NL2, and also currently SimCity4 but that doesn't quite seem to fit here lol. might as well show you guys what i've been up to...

photo screenshot-2014-01-13-21-53-47.png

photo screenshot-2014-01-13-21-11-05.png

i won't tell you too much, except that it is called "Gran Tigre" and is a terrain coaster.

photo screenshot-2014-01-17-12-57-16.png

photo screenshot-2014-01-17-12-37-04.png

photo screenshot-2014-01-17-17-38-41.png
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2014

Looks interesting. The setting is a nice touch, it really feels like you're in a jungle. I'm curious about the "secret" or whatever you're hiding from us. haha
    I like the look of it, however I don't really like the colour scheme on the coaster. To me, it seems a sort of 'Sicky Yellow'. Thry going for something a bit lighter, and browner. This is totally my personal opinion on the colour though. The ride itself looks cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKWTbolt

Posted By: TheDarkStarI like the look of it, however I don't really like the colour scheme on the coaster. To me, it seems a sort of 'Sicky Yellow'. Thry going for something a bit lighter, and browner. This is totally my personal opinion on the colour though. The ride itself looks cool.

I agree. The layout looks really exciting and I love the environment and concept, but that color ... brings a whole new meaning to "yellow pine," haha. Try finding a more natural color.
    • CommentAuthorReal

Smiley face
    Excellent white balance on that photo...

edit:FTFY
    • CommentAuthorReal
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2014 edited

Yea I just wanted to throw any image that had fresh yellow pine. It was close enough to get someone in the ballpark. Def not one of my photos...lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2014

Yea you guys are right, it does look a little too yellow. Any tips & tricks on how to pick a good wood color? Like, I know what colors I want for wood but finding them in the color finder can be quite challenging...they always end up a bit too orange, too grey, or too yellow.