Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

The Results are in!

Top Twenty:
    1 El Toro
    2 T Express
    3 Outlaw Run
    4 Boulder Dash
    5 Phoenix
    6 Ravine Flyer II
    7 The Voyage
    8 Balder
    9 Dauling Dragon-R
    10 Dauling Dragon-L
    11 Fireball
    12 Troy
    13 Wood Coaster
    13 Gold Striker
    15 Thunderhead
    16 Colossos
    17 Twister
    18 Wodan TimburCoaster
    19 El Toro
    20 Tremors

Bottom Ten:
    165 Tyrolean Tubtwist
    166 Antelope
    167 White Canyon
    168 Hades 360
    169 Kiddie Coaster
    170 Magnus Colossus
    171 Lil' Dipper
    172 The Grizzly
    173 Anaconda
    174 Coaster-Express
    175 The Bandit

Discuss away!
    No love for Antelope. Pfft, you people have no class.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2014

Hades 360 at number 168? :O
    And the Voyage at 7? Still my favorate looking ride
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97

I'm kinda surprised Ravine Flyer is above the Voyage.
    well ive ridden the worst wooden rollercoaster in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats like magic
    T Express still going strong at Number 2! :D
    I enjoyed Phoenix...but I don't think it's close to being on par with any of the other top rides. I rode once in front, and once in back, and it's just...not very exciting. Maybe I'm spoiled by like 80-100 rides on Toro, and about 8-10 on Boulder Dash, but I was definitely not overly impressed. Maybe it's just not my style because it's so gentle, without any high speeds, large drops, or strong forces. Apparently it was running very fast at the time too. Guess everyone likes different things...I can see how others enjoy it so much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Posted By: nolimitersHades 360 at number 168? :O

The weird thing is that there's an entry for Hade 360°, it's number 168, but also another for Hades, and here it's number 31.
    The BAndit at last place? That was my first wooden roller coaster, I actually liked it...
    ^It's just all the people on TPR that can't handle a wooden coaster. XD

Loving that Tremors is still in the Top 20, but with Goliath coming next year it may loose that position.
    • CommentAuthorGigaG
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2014

Posted By: KingRCT3
    Posted By: nolimitersHades 360 at number 168? :O

The weird thing is that there's an entry for Hade 360°, it's number 168, but also another for Hades, and here it's number 31.

The poll has an explanation somewhere.

Posted By: IronWolfman^It's just all the people on TPR that can't handle a wooden coaster. XD

Loving that Tremors is still in the Top 20, but with Goliath coming next year it may loose that position.
    '

What's with TPR-bashing? Of course, you can like a crappy coaster. I'm known to enjoy Georgia Cyclone and Ghostrider. Of course, those aren't as low as Bandit, but most people see them as mediocre (or in the case of Ghostrider, a good ride that beats you up too much.)
    ^Even though I enjoy TPR very much and am getting this vibe a little less, there is still a feel of "If a coaster sucks, it sucks, you can't have a separate opinion".

Posted By: KingRCT3
    The weird thing is that there's an entry for Hades 360°, it's number 168, but also another for Hades, and here it's number 31.

On the poll somewhere, it says that the creator forgot to change the name before the poll was taken. So he decided to change it afterwards, but separating the votes between Hades and Hades 360 depending on whether the voter had ridden the coaster in 2013. That is why it's different, and also why Hades is rated a lot higher than Hades 360. XD
    El Toro is both 1st and 19th...
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2014 edited

El Toro at SFGAdv, and El Toro at Freizeitpark Plohn.

I'm surprised the one at Plohn gets so high all these years, it looks good but there are so many better.
    I'm surprised that The Beast actually dropped out of it this year.
    • CommentAuthormacchiato
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2014

For what reason is Outlaw Run allowed to be on there?
    Posted By: macchiatoFor what reason is Outlaw Run allowed to be on there?

The fact that it's wooden.
    ^You sir have blown my freaking mind