Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLJELLIS12
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014

So sometimes Newton exports a ride and it runs quite well and other times, particularly with rides involving a launch, the speeds are nowhere near where they need to be like something is off. Someone on another thread discussed how newton does not export well into NL2, but I was wondering if there was any possible solution to combat this?

In the case that there isn't I am willing to start on FVD++ but for some reason I can't grasp editing the graphs to change the forces and what not. In fact I can't edit the graphs at all is something wrong with me or is it a bug? Heres a screenshot of a sample

I have right clicked the graph left clicked it everything and still nothing.

I have looked at the tutorials and the basic stuff I get its similar to Newton in the sense of putting straight segments and curved geometry and what not but after that I can't start because I can't edit the graphs. Please help :(

An answer to either the exporting problem with newton or the force section issue with FVD++ would be extremely appreciated.
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014

for the graphs, the dotted vertical lines separate sections in your ride (Loading Platform, unnamed, etc...). If you click on the portion of the graph corresponding to the force section (between 4 and 5 seconds), a new tab named "transition editor" will automatically come up in the area where it says "Graph List". You should then be able to make the adjustments that you are familiar with from newton