Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Government is so stupid!!!! It's already built. Leave it alone. If it comes down. Utah would gladly accept it.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2016

I was supposed to be going there next year???? Honestly like you can't let them build the goddamn ride then say, "Hang on a sec, we have a problem with this".

I know there's a very slim chance of it actually going but I'm still kinda worried anyway. LET IT STAY.
    I WILL CHAIN MYSELF TO ITS LIFT STRUCTURE
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm

^ I will chain my self to the train and will be riding it forever!!
    ^I like that idea more
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe

^^i´m with you
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms

Bring it to Dorney Park and maybe I'll buy a pass to the park 40 miles from me and not the Six Flags 60 miles away.
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

Unless RMC themselves did some major changes to the support structure, it wouldn't be moved anywhere considering the extreme terrain it's on. The layout is very terrain based as well, even if it does come down (which it won't) it certainly won't be moved anywhere.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87

^That's never stopped any coasters in China. here's some examples: 10 Inversion Roller Coaster and Crazy Coaster
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2016 edited

Yeah but that's China

Anyway neither of those coasters have been relocated.
    • CommentAuthorcaptfido87

true
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

I would figure that if anything like this were to be relocated, the track profile would be the most important thing to preserve. New supports could probably be engineered relatively easily.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

^^^ That's because they are clones. It's easier to build larger footers than to recalculate the steel structure and make custom supports.

Kolmarden have a similar situation with their Zierer (so it's not only China):

Relocating Wildfire would be more expansive for a park than asking for a new RMC.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2016

Had a good day today, but my heart just sank deeper than the goddamn Titanic...
    • CommentAuthormwmayerle
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2016

They'll probably just tunnel over the lift Ghostrider/Gold Striker style. Someone horribly screwed up the environmental impact study on this thing.