Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordawa212
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2014

Hi to all. My name is Cyril, I'm 41, I come from countries where they invent beautiful roller coaster but do not have, Switzerland.
    With my friend, we have done a lot of parks and we have not finished traveling ...
    I am currently a web designer and I work a lot with Blender.

I speak French and I use Google translation to English.

And I'm having fun with NoLimits2.

My first project with the simulator is here and the circuit here .

A soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop

Bienvenue! Aussi, pouvez-vous me dire si Google Translate a travaillé ici? Je pense que Google Translate mess beaucoup de choses up.
    (Above text welcomes him in french.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Hey Dawa! Welcome here! =)

^ It's not gramatically correct and some words are out of place, but we do get the idea.
    FYI a correct sentence would have been : "Bienvenue ! Au passage, pouvez-vous me dire si Google Traduction marche correctement ici ? Je pense que ça détériore beaucoup de choses." (that's still a litteral translation and it's still unsound.)

I think you must not use Google Translate by copy/pasting an entire comment. I use it a lot but only for words and simple phrases. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorgeforcefan

It's weird, I've noticed that french people have serious problems with the english language. Is there any explanation for this syndrome?

I mean, nothing against frenchmen, but in an english forum we should talk in english. Everyone "follows" this "rule", except of frenchmen?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3

Excuse me, who here doesn't talk in english? Mr. Laptop isn't french and made a effort to greet our new member, just like you would say koni-chowa to a japanese. :p
    And me I only corrected him, but my comment is in english.

So ok we might do mistakes, I'm sure I do, but I try my best not to.
    • CommentAuthorsbdb2099

Hi Cyril and welcome on this side :).

Really nice work on the 3d-objects. I especially like the fountains and the test dummys. That cow head was a little weird though ;). The terrain looks also very good. Maybe you can use the forum for your next project to get some tips on supports and other stuff. That in combination with your theming skills would make some great projects i´m sure...

Daniel :)
    •  
      CommentAuthordawa212

One world, many languages ​​... :-(
    geforcefan => in my country we speak 3 languages, French, German, and Italian. That's not enough?
    Do not worry, I'm not here to write, but to read and learn!
    thank you

KingRCT3 => J'kiff à mort tes play. .-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Laptop
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014

Woah, I missed a lot, I'll try to sum this convo up.
    KingRCT3- I am aware of google translate's errors but had to use it because I have no knowledge of french. :P
    geforcefan- I think you should probably have left out the last sentence. I'm just saying, it might be harder for French people because their language might happen to be less related to English than other languages. Like I said, I don't know anything about french so I could be wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthordawa212
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2014

=> NEW RIDE => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NytuQsD2RdA
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2014 edited

You sir, you are awesome!
    You did a great job with the scripting, the 3ds objects to make it look like children toys. And the LEGO theme is very nice done.
    The video is very nice done, with the park that you can see literally build.
    In the beginning I thought, wtf is this, but at the end, I love it!!

Great Job!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

Dude. NICE.

• CommentAuthorole

Damn! This is pure awesomeness!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789

"McDiabetes" is the best thing I've seen all day. That video itself is probably the best thing I've seen since NL2's release, the idea of making a Lego park with coasters and the works in a kid's bedroom setting like that...purely ingenious. When I saw the Lego coaster in the middle of the floor, having had no clue what was going on in the video prior to this, I temporarily turned into a fangirl at a JB concert. I then stared for the rest of the time in amazement, fully transfixed by the unrefined awesomeness that was this video.

Now, excuse me while I go find my personal Lego collection and attempt to do the same in the living room...
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014

I have one question: Where can I purchase the Olympia Looping "Roller-Coaste" wall decal?

Seriously, this video was amazing. Truly hilarious. Thanks for brightening up my day sir!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2014

Your question is legit as Cyril (dawa212) is looking into making them fo' real.
    That was all kinds of trippy. 10/10
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2014

So I downloaded it, but I got an error saying that some Tornado metal gib file could not be found and it was a failed file. I think it had to do with the gyro swing as it was floating in midair.
    •  
      CommentAuthordawa212
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2014

Posted By: ParadoxSo I downloaded it, but I got an error saying that some Tornado metal gib file could not be found and it was a failed file. I think it had to do with the gyro swing as it was floating in midair.

It's strange and I do not know why there is this problem with you ...?