Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014 edited

Each week the NoLimits YouTube Channel creates a new playlist of 10 standout NoLimits 2 videos! Here's the full collection of roundups with the most recent at the top. Each week we'll add the most recent list for everyone to enjoy! Please discuss, comment, and most importantly, upload your videos for a chance to be featured in our next roundup!

Newest:
    Roundup 185

Previous:
    Roundup 184
    Roundup 183
    Roundup 182
    Roundup 181
    Roundup 180
    Roundup 179
    Roundup 178
    Roundup 177
    Roundup 176
    Roundup 175
    Roundup 174
    Roundup 173
    Roundup 172
    Roundup 171
    Roundup 170
    Roundup 169
    Roundup 168
    Roundup 167
    Roundup 166
    Roundup 165
    Roundup 164
    Roundup 163
    Roundup 162
    Roundup 161
    Roundup 160
    Roundup 159
    Roundup 158
    Roundup 157
    Roundup 156
    Roundup 155
    Roundup 154
    Roundup 153
    Roundup 152
    Roundup 151
    Roundup 150
    Roundup 150 Honorable Mentions

And the amazing Roundup 100 and Roundup 150

Enjoy!

-Ride_Op
    It's really nice that you guys have this series every week. It's great to see not only the technically amazing or ultra-realistic rides, but also some really cool concepts from a lot of people!

I just watched Roundup 7, and I can say that I especially liked Rides Number 2, 5, 6, and 9.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014

I dig these. Especially like that you guys are seeming to find some rides that aren't big NLE projects. Reminds me that the community's larger than the few corners of the internet where I usually find it... and that's a cool thing.

• CommentAuthorElvenage

I've followed these religiously since episode 1.

Is this going to be like a permanent series? Or just a 15 week promo kind of deal?
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

I really enjoying watching those episodes!
    Expedition Everest really surprised me.
    Please never stop these roundups!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014 edited

We will keep making these lists! We want to produce them on a weekly basis to highlight all the amazing work being done out there. Share your videos and post links here! Keep on creating and your creativity may land you in the weekly roundup. And if you include links to download your work in the YouTube video description you may get more downloads and rates!

More archive:
    Roundup 149
    Roundup 148
    Roundup 147
    Roundup 146
    Roundup 145
    Roundup 144
    Roundup 143
    Roundup 142
    Roundup 141
    Roundup 140
    Roundup 139
    Roundup 138
    Roundup 137
    Roundup 136
    Roundup 135
    Roundup 134
    Roundup 133
    Roundup 132
    Roundup 131
    Roundup 130
    Roundup 129
    Roundup 128
    Roundup 127
    Roundup 126
    Roundup 125

Full archive is found on our YouTube page:

NoLimits 2 Weekly Roundup Archive

-Ride_Op
    Thanks for making this summaries! I liked that Dark ride one you guys posted a while back, super sweet!!

Nolimiter - I do agree that Expedition Everest one is sooooo coool!! I can't wait to download it. I heard that they are bringing back the yeti! :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

Week 8 is now live!

This week's list features even more astonishing work! We have great coasters, something from Great Coasters International Inc, an S&S Screaming Swing (with download link), and the first full dark ride! Yes, you read that correctly, a user by the name Vince_ours has made a complete special effects filled custom dark ride Mystic Manor! Keep the creativity coming and show us what you can make in NoLimits 2!

Roundup 8

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorsbdb2099
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014

Wow. I have no words for the dark ride. Incredible work...

I can only speak for myself, but this is the only side i´m active on. I visit coastercrazy.com and maybe look in the games section of tpr.com ones in a while. That´s it. So these Roundups are nice and make it possible to take a broader view. The French community must be pretty big. Great...

Daniel :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2014 edited

Heck yeah, the dark-ride is astonish. And I tell you folks, the video DOES NOT do the ride justice! If you can, download it because it's really another experience.. ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014 edited

Week 9 features the most amazing project we've seen to date! PACommunity.com took the preview renders of PortAventura's upcoming Ferrari Land expansion and built the whole thing in NoLimits 2! The other videos also feature tons of crazy, cool, fun, insane, and awesome coasters we wish were real! And best of all one of them will be real in 2016 as NoLimits 2 is once again used to show off an upcoming project! Enjoy our 9th Roundup!

Roundup 9

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorElvenage
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014

Awwwww yisssss. I made it into a roundup.

I can die happy now.
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2014

Thank you very much for putting me into this round up! Now i have the motivation to finish the project :D

I love the round-up´s very much! It´s all time inspiring to watch, what´s new and what others have done with NL2! And a big thankYOU! to put all the effort into every single round-up episode! :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014 edited

Our 10th round up and the projects continue to blow us away! You designers are super talented and this week's collection shows more of the amazing things you can do with your imagination and NoLimits 2! Enjoy our 10th Roundup!

Roundup 10

Coming later this week...a best of the first 10 list! Our favorite projects from each of the 10 roundups in one mega roundup!

-Ride_Op
    The link sends me to AJ's video of heretic
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2014

^it's the first video of the playlist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2014

The amazing creativity keeps rolling with our picks for Roundup #11! This week we find amazing terrain work, a full park, and a high speed rail line. Yes, with scripting our designers are creating a high speed rail transit system in NoLimits 2! Enjoy Roundup #11!

Roundup 11

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorHZGarfield
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2014

^ lol, I found my Metro train will glitch when turning because each train is too long for coaster track's radius,and 32 cars of 6-seat woodie doesn't have 150m‘s length
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2014

Roundup 12 gets back to coasters with some very creative designs! Our top video this week is a different sort of coaster that doesn't try to wow with tons of inversions or massive drops. It shows what you can do with imagination and the realism provided by NoLimits 2! Congratulations to this week's honorees.

Roundup 12

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2014 edited

Thank you for another Roundup!!! It´s always nice to watch the picked projects and it´s very inspiring! :D I love the beginning with the "Iditarod II: The Last Great Race" ... the music fits so well, it could be a roundup-movie ;)
    And of course, thank you for putting me in YAY! :D

Nice greetings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2014

Week 13 and the amazing coasters keep coming! This week we are proud to show off a brilliant selection of coasters and some very clever scripting examples. Enjoy our 13th Roundup!

Roundup 13

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorMGrides

Thank you for putting me in!!! Unfortunatly, i´ve realized that i uploaded the wrong video (lol) --.-- My fault, sorry. I made one with music. But well, it´s the long version :D

Keep up this fantastic roundup!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters

How can we get into that roundup ?:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

^ Hope the team see and like your video.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

MGrides - what is the link to the video with music? We can update it.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2014

Thank you very much ride_op! I whispered the right link to you. Sorry for this mistake! =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2014

Updated. Thanks!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014

Welcome to our 14th YouTube Roundup! This week we have 10 new parks that show off a variety of coasters and make great use of the amazing power of NoLimits 2! We are big fans of the creativity shown by our designers. Hold tight and enjoy this week's Roundup!

Roundup 14

Keep posting and sharing your coaster videos! You may get featured in our next roundup!

-Ride_Op
    The playlist isn't showing up in mobile :(
    • CommentAuthorgeek87de

thanks for adding my video :-)
    Also some of the other participants did a great job! very nice
    •  
      CommentAuthorHLcoasters

am i the only one how doesnt like all of this coasters or does i just miss something ? i dont want to be to hard but thats my opinion.
    besides, there are also some real great costers !
    • CommentAuthorWomp83
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014 edited

Awesome. Number 5. Thanks Ride_Op. :)
    And a shoutout to Sprog for making the video.
    Omg, that space mountain is awesome, it just needs custom trains to top it off :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2014 edited

^ He knows. ;)

*faints*

*10 mins later, gets up again*

That is just amazing :P
    Wow those trains... They look great!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2014

I feel pretty honored to be featured in this roundup. Thank you very much for adding me!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2014

Wednesday means NoLimits YouTube Roundup day where we highlight our favorite NoLimits 2 videos uploaded in the past week. This week features flat rides, amazing coasters, clever scripting, and the very first water coaster created in NoLimits 2! Congratulations to this week's honorees. Enjoy our 15th Roundup!

Roundup 15

-Ride_Op
    Yay! I made the roundup!
    • CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2014

^ YIHAAAWWWW... me too ! :D

I have to say that there are very, very interesting and creative projects going on! Great stuff and great coaster!
    I liked the Log Flume ride a lot .. it was a nice experience =)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2014

It's time for another NoLimits 2 YouTube Video Roundup Wednesday! 10 new spectacular coasters are ready for you to ride with arms raised high in the air. These coasters show all kinds of imaginative ideas and the endless creativity from our designers. Enjoy this sweet 16th video Roundup!

Roundup 16

We have a lot of fun finding these coasters and adding our favorites to each week's Roundup. All that's missing is your brilliant creation! Share it with us and you might find your work in the next Roundup!

-Ride_Op
    Wooohooo!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014

Week 17 and the great parks keep on coming! This week we are happy to feature a custom and creative take on a classic Schwarzkopf shuttle coaster, a pair of insane 4Ds, launched coasters, wooden dueling coasters, and tons more! Enjoy Roundup 17!

Roundup 17

We have a lot of fun putting these roundups together to showcase what our fans are creating. Keep up the great work and send in your videos! You may get featured in the next roundup!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorbigjoe97
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2014

Damn, that Flip 4D is amazing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2014

Week 18 and our designers continue to impress us with fantastic efforts! This week we see a number of huge hyper coasters, flippy inverted coasters, a crazy shuttle, and some modern takes on the classic wooden coaster. We are constantly inspired with the creations from our community of ride designers and are thrilled to share with you Roundup 18! Enjoy!

Roundup 18

Let's see what you've got! Show us your awesome video and you may be featured in next week's Roundup!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2014

We have a new batch of amazing projects to showcase in our 19th weekly roundup! One of our favorite big projects just got released and we are happy to feature it as the top video this week. We also see another big project moving closer to release, more amazing efforts, and a couple of first time efforts that are extremely well made. Great work and congratulations to all of our featured projects in this week's roundup!

Roundup 19

Would you like to see your creation featured here next week? Post your video and share it with the world. We'll watch it and you might just see your coaster featured in our next roundup! And next week is a big milestone of 200 coasters featured over 20 weeks! Post your videos today!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorStrazman

Yay! I made this week's roundup! Thank you to everyone for your helpful comments and advice and thanks to the devs for this amazing piece of software!!
    Really looking forward to that smiler recreation, and it crushing my dream of being at the top of the exchange for the month. ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778

Posted By: secretimbecileReally looking forward to that smiler recreation, and it crushing my dream of being at the top of the exchange for the month. ^^

Do not fear secretimbecile, The Smiler still has quite a way to go before we can even think about a release. Your creation is stunning and is certainly worthy of the top spot. :D Also, thanks to ride_op for including the video in the roundup, it's much appreciated. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2014 edited

We are honored to present our 20th weekly YouTube Video Roundup! This week we have plenty of amazing new creations, one of which was on display at the IAAPA Asian Expo as a potential future project for a park in China. We are thrilled to present the 20th Video Roundup!

Roundup 20

-Ride_Op