Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2017

That number one video was amazing
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

^^ Thank you! We appreciate that you guys appreciate the ongoing series. Keep making coaster videos so we have content to feature each week!

^ Sure was! Anyone notice the tribute we wrote in the weekly description?

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorDelay

^^Never laughed this much because of a virtual rollercoaster. That really was amazing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2017

What is this space? What's supposed to go here? Something funny, witty, descriptive of the list you're looking at? Super hyperbole about the top choice of this list Roundup 174? Possibly...our research teams are looking into it. In the mean time, coasters!

Roundup 174

Roundups are all about your creations, so keep on building and we'll keep showing what you make.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2017

It's coasters you want, is it? Well coasters you shall have! More coasters than you could ever know what to do with! All yours for the low price of free! Our top coaster does a phenomenal job recreating the Mack water coaster style with custom 3D and custom scripting. Enjoy Roundup 175!

Roundup 175

Roundups are all about your creations, so keep on building and we'll keep showing what you make.
    We are half way to Roundup 200!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2017

Coasters we and we are coasters. We are one with the coasters. You too can become centered. By pressing E to switch to Fly By view.

For you. Here. Now. Enjoy. Roundup 176. Clap.

Roundup 176

We are over half way to Roundup 200!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2017

What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? 42? Nah, too easy. We're not sure what it is, so we'll go ride some awesome virtual coasters. Come join us...Earth is still calculating the question to go with that answer. These coasters are a worthwhile distraction until we're destroyed for an inter-planetary bypass. Don't panic, grab your towel, so long, and thanks for Roundup 177!

Roundup 177

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2017

This is what we're all about. Awesome coasters. Creativity. Fun! Especially the Choose Your Own Adventure video. Enjoy Roundup 178!

Roundup 178

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhyter
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2017

Introducing the New and Improved NoLimits Roundup! Now with authentic simulated Roller Coaster action!

Roundup 179

-Phyter
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2017

A huge explosion in quality coasters made the job of trimming down to just 10 videos to showcase all the more difficult. Big congratulations due to everyone participating in the Coaster Crazy tournament. Enjoy the phenomenal menagerie of Roundup 180!

Roundup 180

20 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet Code? No, of course you haven't.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2017

Roundup #181. Wait a minute... One Eight One. One + Eight + One = Ten. You have Ten fingers on your hands. Hands are attached to your arms. Arms are what you raise in the air while riding Roller Coasters. This is not just a number, this is a message from the Coaster Gods!!! They're saying, "Play more NoLimits 2 Coaster Simulation and upload your videos to YouTube to share with the community! It's awesome and fun!" Sounds pretty serious, but it's best not to go against the will of the Coaster Gods.

Roundup 181

19 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2017

These are the coasters that launched a thousand ships! Okay, maybe a few hundred. Okay, several dozen. A handful? Alright, one canoe. FINE! Rubber ducky. Still, it was launched for this list, which you should watch now and ignore this blather. Enjoy Roundup 182!

Roundup 182

18 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet? Seriously, Code, start working. Now.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2017

And on the Wednesday, there were coasters, and lo, they were great. They were formed into a list, ranked as such per scripture: thou shalt list thy best coasters in order. And thus it was that Roundup 183 came to be. And the scripture accompanying the list shall occasionally be a rerun, like now.

Roundup 183

17 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet? For the love of all things holy Code, start your project!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017

Three cheers for coasters! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Hip! Hip! Hooray! Hip! Hip! Hooray for coasters! Roundup #184

Roundup 184

16 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2017

Boy have we got a great deal for you! Songs of the roller coaster, a 185 song collection across 294 CDs, this once in a lifetime opportunity will leave you breathless as you sing your heart out to such do-wop hits as "AAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Order Roundup 185 today! Operators standing by.

Roundup 185

15 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2017

Hey homies, what's up? (clap clap) We don't need no thugs, unless those thugs, was giving out Roundup 186! Waive your hands from side to side, raise the roof we call the sky!

Roundup 186

14 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2017

What's going on here? Who are all you people? Why are you in my house? Go outside and play with Roundup 187! Sunlight and fresh air will do you good. And get off my lawn!

Roundup 187

13 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2017

All looped up, you don't know what to do, next thing you turn around and there's a cobra roll in view, thought a lift might be be the thing but you know you should launch, into Roundup 1-8-8.

Roundup 188

12 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2017

I'll go ahead and break up this 15 post chain from the devs by saying that I appreciate the All Mixed Up reference.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2017

Avast! It be too late to alter course. Shiver me timbers, thar be coasters ahoy, me hearties! Enjoying Roundup 189 is a guideline, and if ye don't ye be walkin the plank straight to Davey Jones! Arrrr!

Roundup 189

Roundups are all about ye creations, so keep on building and we'll keep showing what you make.
    11 weeks left until Roundup 200! Have you started your coaster project yet?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2017 edited

If every coaster could feel this real forever, if any ride could ever be this good again, the only thing we'll ever ask of you, you've got to promise you'll watch Roundup 190, she sang.

Roundup 190

10 weeks left until Roundup 200! Crunch time (unless you're Codemaster)!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhyter
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2017 edited

Roundup? More like WOWndup! You guys continue to wow us that's for sure. Please enjoy WOWndup 191!

Roundup 191

-Phyter
    Let's go back to the 90's alternative music references please
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2017

Sounds like someone is woundup.

-Ride_Op
    No more wowndups
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2017

Okay, no problem. We'd never repeat the same joke twice.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2017 edited

Better turn the sound up! We got rides to get you wound up built from the ground up that we found, yup, to make you howl like hound pup! Be WOWed up and pound up votes for Roundup 192.

Roundup 192

8 weeks left until Roundup 200! Crunch time!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2017

Cause you're gonna click on and share the link
    You're gonna watch all them coasters
    We gonna list all the coasters to watch
    We tell you they're cool and you best believe it
    Roundup! With me oh yeah! Roundup! With me tonight!
    Roundup 193 gonna give you excitement and
    Everything's gonna be all right!

Roundup 193

7 weeks left until Roundup 200! Crunch time! (Code, you've still got 5 weeks until time to start)

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2017

Hey now, there are coasters, in the roundup, press play!
    Hey now, lots of coasters, just to show you, press play!
    All these roundups are gold
    Only Roundup 194 breaks the mowoawold!

Roundup 194

6 weeks left until Roundup 200! Crunch time!

-Ride_Op
    What an All Star round up we have this week!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017 edited

Fair warning, I dressed as Grammar Police for Halloween.

The quintessential Halloween summon, "Trick or treat" is almost universally announced as an exclamation (e.g. "Trick or treat!"), but it is, in fact, a question (e.g. "Trick or treat?"). The purpose of the summon is to allow the petitioner to humbly entreat the possessor--of what may or may not be candy--to reveal what's in the bucket. Therefore, the follow up command, "Smell my feet!" is both a non sequitur and pointless red herring, acting to distract away from the fact-finding phase of the bucket investigation. Indeed, the final verse, "Give me something good to eat!" is designed to bias the original question, enjoining the possessor of the bucket to reveal an outcome of handfuls of candy and not pencil erasers which would really, really, really suck. In summary, the poem is both both grammatically erroneous and self-defeating and I see no good in it at all.

What do you think of my costume? Enjoy the Eye Candy of Roundup #195, folks! And Happy Halloween!

Roundup 195

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017 edited

Tom, n years old - Temporary replacement for Wikipedia. (Killing a joke yet again!)

That's my job!Only I talk about semi major axis and orbital periods instead of traditions
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2017

I should mention that Phyter wrote the blurb this week.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2017

We can roundup if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, cause your friends don't roundup and if they don't roundup well they're no friends of week 196!

Roundup 196

4 weeks left until Roundup 200! Finsh your projects! Entry form now available.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTime6 days ago

All the coaster things, secure belongings
    Ride up the lift or launch fast trip
    Always you know your coasters we'll show
    Loading, waiting, commercial playing

Say it ain't so, ad will not go
    Click the ad off, ride on at home!
    Roundup roundup roundup roundup round up
    Roundup roundup roundup roundup 197

Roundup 197

3 weeks left until Roundup 200! Finish your projects! Entry form now available.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTime6 days ago

As a 90s kid, I just gotta say that intro is marvelous!
    • CommentAuthorDelay
    • CommentTime6 days ago

^^Tom, could you please stop putting and exclamation mark right after a number? I immediately think of factorials, which leads to some weird numbers:
    200!= 7.89*10^374.
    So... see you in a few universes!
    Don't take that seriously. I mean the plea, not my association with factorials. That one is real.