Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2014

More than 450 projects featured over 45 weeks and we are impressed that the coasters keep getting better! This week we have another incredible variety of projects showcasing many different styles of rides and video styles. Our top honoree features a wonderful coaster with beautiful custom scenery. Enjoy Roundup 45!

Roundup 45

Post those screens for Screen Shot Saturday!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2014

Wow, we had a HUGE selection of coasters to whittle down! We started with 23 and had a VERY hard time trimming down to 10. Our featured projects this week showcase a wide variety of coaster styles and some phenomenal custom scripting. Our top honor goes to a stupendous recreation of a now demolished coaster. Enjoy our 46th Roundup!

Roundup 46

We're pretty sure we'll see a bunch of Wing Coasters submitted next week. ;)

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2014

We were right! This was wing coaster week in the roundup with well over 20 wing coaster videos submitted. Amazingly the competition was so fierce that none of the wing coasters made this week's cut. We are flabbergasted at the level of competition in videos lately! A hearty congratulations to everyone who made the cut in a VERY tough week. Enjoy roundup 47!

Roundup 47

Who has what it takes to make a wing rider that can compete and make next week's list? Let's see who can do it!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2015

Holy crap this is getting hard! It took us a few hours to go through everything submitted in the last week, then whittle down to 30, then to 20, then 10, then argue over the order. The creativity is amazing! This week we have a huge variety of brilliant projects. Our top pick is a fantastic and beautifully themed mine train coaster. Enjoy Roundup 48!

Roundup 48

Keep posting those videos and you may see your work in a future roundup!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthor72206
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2015

Wow I cant believe someone made a bobsled in nolimits! Brilliant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2015

Week 49 brings us another fantastic collection of projects from you, our talented fans. This week we have creative original designs, some designs inspired by real life coasters, and one video by a real coaster company showing a cool new ride concept! Our top honoree this week features a great layout, great custom scenery, great landscaping, and is a great video. Enjoy the featured videos of Roundup 49!

Roundup 49

Next week is a major milestone where we will hit 500 featured projects!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2015

50 weeks, 50 Roundups. 500 of your NoLimits 2 parks rounded up! This major milestone week has a spectacular variety of outstanding projects. Our top video shows off an alpine coaster built with imaginative scripting and brilliant custom scenery. Enjoy projects 491-500 in our 50th Weekly YouTube Roundup!

Roundup 50

Thank you to everyone who keeps making these awesome videos every week. Our job has gotten much harder each week to trim down to just 10 videos and we are having a great time riding everything you guys make. Thank you for being the best part of NoLimits 2!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015

Week 51 was our most difficult list to assemble yet! The quality level keeps rising and we are over the moon excited to see what our fans have create each week. This roundup features a wide variety of creative original projects and our top honoree of the week comes from someone who's work makes us always smile. Enjoy Roundup 51!

Roundup 51

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Thank you for including Vertigo, I'm honored!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

It's a solid video of a fun look ride that follows the real life examples really well. More Destroid music?

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Thanks! The music is by Excision, who is the main artist in Destroid. Close enough, right?

On a different note, I'm really happy you guys keep doing these roundups. Initially, I thought they'd be around for around 10 weeks just to kind of celebrate the release. Then 10 weeks turned to 20, then 30... and now 50. Most of these great coasters wouldn't normally receive the recognition they deserve, but with these roundups the ENTIRE NoLimits community, not just one website. Thanks, Tom!

Maybe now it's time to try out Steam and Kevin's workshop roundups. Maybe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Thanks for the kind words! It's great to get feedback and to hear that people still enjoy these lists. Interesting fact: Kevin came up with the Video Roundup idea and the Workshop Review. Both are team efforts where we review all the new submissions and collaborate on the final rankings.

It's so much fun to see what new creations come out of our global community each week and we are happy to shine a spotlight on the wide variety of fantastic projects.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2015 edited

Thanks for including my Stampida refit, I much prefer making rides for videos than uploading them here for rates, so I'm glad you guys liked it enough to pick it out and it's amazing to see it included alongside top notch stuff by TheBeatles and JammyD778! :)

It's insane you're already on week 51 of the roundups, I hope you keep on going right up to 100 and beyond - Every week there's something new and inspiring included!
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2015

I really appreciate these roundups - I think any kind of central "Here is what is awesome this week" is so essential to any small community - it connects us across platforms and fansites and keeps the inspiration going to not only achieve a place in the playlist, but to be better than last week's best. I know this can be a lot of work, especially after 51 weeks...next week will make this a year's worth of dedication...but as a selling tool, I think it works wonders. I have longtime RCT3 people questioning their loyalty to the program once they see just how much can be done with NL2.

RCT3 never really had this, and its community has been flung far and wide across cyberspace. And even though NL2's community is a fraction of the members and it's not always in one place, it feels more connected thanks to ideas like this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Thanks for the kind words! Our community is absolutely phenomenal and we are happy to have these tools to showcase what everyone is creating no matter where they are. It's fun to make these Roundups and Screen Shot galleries and I'm happy to see people enjoy watching as much as we do.

Keep up the great work and keep showing those RCT3 fans what insane potential awaits them in NL2!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhyter

Thanks for the kind words nSeven! Extremely appreciated! Given our increased workload with NL2 it's hard for us to participate the ways that we used to, uploading our own projects and participating in the weekly competitions. So the review, round up and screen shot days are as much for us as they are for you guys. They are a great way for us to stay connected and keep up with with a smart and fast growing community.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2015

This collection wraps up our first full year of Roundups and what a way to finish! Our community produced another phenomenal week of projects that made it difficult to pick just 10. Our top video to finish the year features amazing editing work and beautiful scenery. All the coasters this week are deserving of their place in this our 52nd Roundup!

Roundup 52

Wow, a full year of Roundups. We couldn't be happier to have this series running so long and we owe it all to you guys. Thanks for keeping those videos coming and inspiring us with your creative use of our software. Keep it up and we'll keep rounding them up! Here's to a great 2nd year!

-Ride_Op
    Amazing as usual!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Thanks a lot for one year of round-ups! It's just amazing to see so many well-designed coasters and innovative ideas in these videos every week. Thank you for putting them together. Thanks, best devs ever! :)
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Wow, I am really honored! Thank you so much for choosing my video for the top spot. When I opened up this week's roundup and saw the sisters there, I pumped my fists into the air! Lol, not even kidding.

Thank you so much for continuing this tradition and shining the spotlight to all creed of player.

(I personally LOVED Transcendence this week...what a gorgeous Vekoma design)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

You're welcome! Your video is fantastic and an easy choice for the top spot. Keep up the great work in your greenhouse and make more coasters and coaster videos!

Thanks again to everyone who posts and watches these videos. Be sure you leave Likes and comments on videos so the creator gets lots of feedback!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorElvenage
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2015

Looky!

The RMC'd Mean Streak video was featured on Screamscape's news update today.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2015

This week we kick off our second year of Roundups with another phenomenal collection of amazing creations! Sit back and enjoy your ride through creative and crazy designs. We have a very interesting full park with a ton of coasters featured this week. Our number 1 video has a beautiful castle theme and an exciting smooth ride. Enjoy our 53rd weekly Roundup!

Roundup 53

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2015

This week we are happy to feature another outstanding collection of coasters. A wide variety of styles are on display with everything from supremely well themed projects to simple coasters with a unique twist. The top project of the week is a novel launched dive machine with amazing theming. Enjoy our 54th Roundup!

Roundup 54

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015

Week 55 is alive with action and beautiful coasters! This week features multiple entries from a recent PA Community contest. Each of these were built by different designers and uploaded to the community channel. Our top honoree features beautiful track shaping, scenery, and wonderful camera work. Enjoy our 55th weekly roundup!

Roundup 55

Share your videos for Roundup Wednesdays, post photos to Twitter and Facebook for Screen Shot Saturdays, and post your parks to Steam Workshop for our Sunday Reviews!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Clearly a lot of work went into those PAC submissions...but what the hell is up with their videos? Not a one was smooth or up to youtube's new graphic standards...am I the only one who thought this?

Congrats to Code for Maya....very beautiful design!
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion

I'm pretty sure they didn't use the ingame recorder and instead used something like fraps, which will record any lag you get in game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJAMMYD778
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2015 edited

An extremely delightful selection this week. I would die of excitement if any one of those concepts for Thorpe Park became a reality. :P And yes, nSeven, I agree, like Projektion mentioned it seems that whoever recorded them used a third-party video recorder, i.e. Fraps, instead of using NL2's beautiful in-game recorder.

And yes, congrats to Code, I'm never impartial to a good Gersty. ;-P
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Agreed on the video quality for those PA Community submissions. We try to get the word out about our in-game video capture!

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Yeah, I understand wanting to walk around in real time...but I mean CMON - the POVs too? SHAME! SHAME!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2015

This week's competition raised the bar to its highest level ever! The submissions were nothing short of inspiring, overflowing with creativity, imagination, and attention to detail. Our top submission is a snowy drive on an alpine road. In a car. Not a coaster. Enjoy the astonishing creations in Roundup 56!

Roundup 56

Any one of the top 5 could have won the week if it were any other week! Keep those amazing submissions coming and be sure to thank the creators for their hard work with Likes, Comments, and Subscriptions.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

The orange and yellow eurofighter coaster has the Bodies metal song that is over a decade old.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I thought Smiler was def going to take it this week - maybe not original...but the result was sensory-assaulting goodness!

Though the Alpine run is one of the stranger/cooler things I've seen done in this program - no shortage of creativity here.

BTW, thank you so much for including my ride in this week!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2015 edited

Week 57 and our community continues to impress us! This week features a wide variety of coaster designs and styles with our top entrant featuring beautiful custom scenery to enhance the experience. Enjoy the wonderful creations in Roundup 57!

Roundup 57

Thank you to everyone of our fans in our world wide community. Your creativity continues to inspire us!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2015

Another week, another fantastic batch of projects to share with you! This week we have a wonderful selection of coasters of all types. Our top feature of the week is a wonderful recreation of most of Blackpool Pleasure Beach's most famous coasters. Enjoy Roundup 58!

Roundup 58

Tip: For best results, we recommend using the built-in video capture. Then edit/compress your video to WMV format with a high bit rate. This gives the smoothest playback on YouTube.

-Ride_Op
    Was that tip directed towards me XD
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015 edited

This week we focus on the art of coaster design with all the projects keeping it simple in the custom scenery department. We have another wonderful mix of coaster design styles showing off all kinds of fantastic layout ideas. Enjoy Roundup 59!

Roundup 59

Next week is another big milestone: Roundup 60! Get your videos in for consideration in next week's big six-zero roundup! Let's see some of these major projects get videos (looking at you UncleArly and Chukensky)

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015

Roundup 60 in full effect! This week the theme was apparently wooden coasters and RMC style rides. Our top three could easily be shuffled around for the top spot and are all quite outstanding rides. Enjoy Roundup #60!

Roundup 60

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2015

Our fans are the most creative and inspiring fans anyone could ask for! This week we have another wonderful selections of coasters and a couple of parks to showcase. Our top pick this week is a very realistic park that could easily pass for a real amusement park! Enjoy the phenomenal creations of Roundup #61!

Roundup 61

Keep the awesome coming! We love to see what you create and come up with each week. Share those videos with us and show the world how much you love NoLimits 2!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015

A spectacular group of videos available for your enjoyment this week! Every week brings new surprises and joys as we ride everything we can find to choose our favorites. Of course with the epic Auger 291 Below video, the race was on for 2nd place. Enjoy the funtastic rides in Roundup #62!

Roundup 62

Tip: it's good to edit your videos to cut out some of the unnecessary footage like long lift hills and walk-throughs of the queue line. Not that these queues aren't well built, just suggesting there are more fun things to do like ride the coaster!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2015

We look forward to what each new week brings us, don't you? Each week the variety and creativity of new projects always amazes us. This week our quality is as high as ever with a fully realized park as our number one pick. Enjoy the magnificent creations of Roundup #63!

Roundup 63

-Ride_Op
    Oh my Giga Firestone yeahh

Very Amazing Roundup this week :)
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2015

Yeah, this roundup didn't disappoint at all!! Nicely done everyone that got in!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2015

64 weeks in and we're having a hard time finding words to describe how amazing the creations are each week. This week another wonderful variety of creative projects is topped with an inspired construction time lapse video. Enjoy the wonderful parks on display this week in Roundup #64!

Roundup 64

Has everyone updated to 2.1.5.0? We added a bunch of new pre-animated flat rides, park scenery objects, and new track options for the Rocket coaster style. Update by clicking Info, Check for Updates, or downloading the update from the Downloads page on our official site. Steam users update through Steam.

-Ride_Op
    This time it did disappoint me.
    I mean the videos. The update is amazing!
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Really? I thought it was one of the better roundups! Ah well...
    •  
      CommentAuthoriSatnav

^Same here. I really liked the top one, the idea of time-lapsing a build in a creative way is one I've had but failed at repeatedly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2015

Week 65 shows us that everyone is putting the latest NoLimits 2 update to good use. This week we have many double spine rocket coasters and can see our latest flat rides in the background of many parks. Our top videos showcase a wonderful coaster and a full park of great rides. Enjoy the fantastic creations of Roundup 65!

Roundup 65

-Ride_Op
    Nice to see my video in it:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2015

Get your kicks with Roundup 66! 10 brand new videos of magnificent projects await you this week, including a jaw-dropping stunning video from one of the most talented users we've ever seen use our software. Enjoy the spectacular creations of Roundup 66!

Roundup 66

-Ride_Op