Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMGrides
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2015

Nice videos this week! I like that we slowly get some download links in the descriptions :D

Can´t wait for the next round!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2015

A quieter week brings out 3 recreations, a scripted flat ride, and a very cool custom motion rig combining Oculus Rift and fans for an immersive experience. The creativity shown by our fans is always impressive! Enjoy the creations of Roundup 67!

Roundup 67

-Ride_Op
    Posted By: ride_opThe creativity shown by our fans is always impressive!
    -Ride_Op

Is that an unintentional pun?
    • CommentAuthornemmel
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2015

i got a clip for the next round
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEu_7AkPjo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvb22jR2jTE
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2015

The last roundup of May brings out tons of new creative ideas. This week we're happy to feature many fantastic original creations, a highly detailed recreation, and our top honor goes to an exciting well-executed coaster that took our breath away. Enjoy Roundup 68!

Roundup 68

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015

Roundup 69 features an astonishing batch of parks! This week is one of the best we've ever seen and we had a really hard time ranking the parks. David Palmero's Mako still deserves top honors for his fantastic work. Be sure to try out the other 9 amazing videos in Roundup 69!

Roundup 69

-Ride_Op
    Oh wow my video...
    I was thinking it will be too late :D

And sorry Projektion for the same video style xD
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015

Ohh man, didn't have time to make the new video on time. Thanks a lot for the mention and congrat to the rest of featured videos!
    I can't make a video because I always lose my interests in my projects. Then I start a new super good project but it keeps ending up like a give up lol. I hope I can make a video soon ;)
    ^ Same thing here, JL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2015

This week presented us a challenge: how to rank so many great coasters! The coasters this week were all very evenly matched that the team had a long debate to sort the list. Sort it we did and we are proud to present the awesome projects of Roundup 70!

Roundup 70

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2015

Week 71 is absolutely insane! The competition this week was incredibly fierce with so many high quality projects. We have a huge variety of well made parks and coasters for you to enjoy it was almost impossible to rank them! Enjoy the magnificent creations of Roundup 71!

Roundup 71

-Ride_Op
    Gah. Everyone always does super amazing ones on the weeks I want to get on it x)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2015

Phenomenal projects await you in Roundup 72! The quality keeps going higher as our creative fans bring use the powerful tools of NoLimits 2 to bring their imaginations to life. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the awesome creations of Roundup 72!

Roundup 72

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I'm stunned by the work this week...not a single project I thought was weak. In fact, very surprised that the Windjammer tease got top spot...considering the epic amazeballs directly after! I mean have you ever seen such a crazy, beautiful, strange project as Skull Forest?

I sure haven't...
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

Is Skull Forest available for download?
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan

Yes but i get absolutely horrible FPS when rideing.

<a href="http://dawaweb.ch/index.php/simulateur-nolimits/2015-05-09-17-54-49/skull-forest"> clickable text </a>
    • CommentAuthorrct800

Skull Forest is an amazing project! I'm so sad about the poor trackwork and the horrible supports, because the scripts and the scenery were so crazy. Rides like these are the perfect proof why the purism contest is a good idea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

^Yea the B&M connectors with Mack track didn't look too great IMO.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015

July is upon us and the weather is as hot as these coasters! 10 new spectacular projects await your viewing with our top honor going to a very fun family coaster. Stay inside and enjoy the cool coasters of Roundup 73!

Roundup 73

-Ride_Op
    Number 1 slot :o
    (I know it's not really ordered by quality but it makes me feel super spesh so don't take this away from me :D)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2015 edited

^I've always been under the impression that the roundup actually is ranked. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    ^ I have no idea. It'd seem a tad unfair in some cases. Usually the better ones are near the top, but I don't think it's an exact order.
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I think the top 5 are usually better chosen as "what shows off NoLimits 2 to the average person the best?" This sometimes doesn't always mean the most polished project, but the most creative one.

Then I think they bookend the roundup with a good finish - sometimes i see nice polished projects as the very last one and that makes sense to me...you want people to watch the whole playlist and not lose interest before they make it to the end.
    ^ That sounds more correct. Still good :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

We do rank all 10 them so this is a Top 10 list. We weigh a number of factors to determine the final order including (in no particular order and not limited to):

- Overall presentation
    - Coaster build technical skill
    - Execution of coaster style
    - Effort and attention to details
    - Wow factor

-Ride_Op
    Yay, now I can feel special properly :D
    Also useful to know for future. I've wondered about that since the first Top 10s x)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2015

Lots of imagination on display this week as our weekly roundup series marches on. We have a huge variety of coasters of all kinds, and our top honors go to a truly epic wing rider coaster that covers a massive amount of land. Enjoy the funtastic creations of Roundup 74!

Roundup 74

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorSandorvdl
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2015

Posted By: ride_opLots of imagination on display this week as our weekly roundup series marches on. We have a huge variety of coasters of all kinds, and our top honors go to a truly epic wing rider coaster that covers a massive amount of land. Enjoy the funtastic creations of Roundup 74!

Roundup 74

-Ride_Op
    happy to see my coaster in the list!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2015

Week 75 features plenty of unique new coasters for your viewing enjoyment! We have a wide variety of parks, an insane densely packed Chinese knock-off park, and our top spot goes to a creatively themed launched X-car coaster. Enjoy the funtastic creations of Roundup 75!

Roundup 75

-Ride_Op
    Thanks for the top spot! :D
    • CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2015

I am so glad that Jamp Up Land/City made it into the roundups!
    ^^ You easily deserved it :P Such a well themed ride.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2015

Week 76 brings out more spectacular projects of all kinds. We have lots of original ideas, an official park render of a new for 2016 coaster, a fan version of same coaster, a boat ride you can only ride in Japan now, and our top spot is stolen once again by nSeven, master of NoLimits 2 foliage, coaster decor, lighting, and video editing. Enjoy the awe inspiring videos of Roundup 76!

Roundup 76

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

That Jaws recreation looks really cool!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Yeah, I thought that and chastity were the highlights of this roundup.
    Wow, Jaws was unexpected o.o (but cool)
    Couldn't have expected to beat those two, but hey, third is awesome :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2015

Every week our fans surprise us with creative imaginations expressed in roller coaster form. This week we feature all original coaster ideas with many newcomers joining the list for the first time. Our top honor goes to an outstanding Nintendo themed coaster with spectacular scenery. Congratulations to the honorees in Roundup #77!

Roundup 77

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorintim305
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2015

Glad to see that I made the roundup on one of my first videos!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2015

Tons more awesome videos await your perusal in this week's funtastic top 10 list! All of these original creations feature tons of imaginative elements as our fans emulate their favorite coaster styles or create entirely new ideas using the powerful tools in NoLimits. Enjoy the wonderful creations of Roundup 78!

Roundup 78

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2015

The Storm Surge recreation looks nice!
    ^I agree, it's nice, but saying that 'some parts of the model were made by nicholas.J' is a bit of an understatement. It's completely the model from the 3d warehouse but without the dinghies. you can even see in NL2 where the sketchup model is only really a 2d face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2015

^ I think he added that Nicholas J. thing after he got called out, he's uploaded a Stealth recreation using Nicholas' objects with no mention of him in the description.
    nvm
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2015

An amazing batch of videos this week from our insanely creative designers! Immeasurable talent and imagination is on display this week over a wide variety of styles. Our top 3 choices are so close in our opinion that any of them could have won the week! Enjoy the phenomenal videos of Roundup 79!

Roundup 79

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15

some nice coasters but i have no clue how i dodn´t make it with this video...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhdIM4qqO-Y
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

We didn't find that one. Tip: include NL2 or NoLimits 2 in the title of your video or it may not show up in our searches!

-Ride_Op
    I didn't finish my video in time!
    Well maybe next time
    •  
      CommentAuthorTms_XD_15
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2015 edited

@ride_op daaang now i know what was missing. i´ll re-upload it anyway because its only in 720p
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2015

Week 80 and the awesome train just won't stop! We have 10 new projects to showcase for you, all originals with plenty of cool new ideas. Our top spot goes to a brilliant coaster captured in another of n7's spectacular videos. Enjoy Roundup 80!

Roundup 80

-Ride_Op