Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

^How come one of the videos on that list is deleted?
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2015

The owner deleted it. If you go back through our older lists you'll find that happens. There was one stolen video reported to us that we will replace.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2015

Can I add my trailer here for the Weekly Video Roundups ** Week 92???
    Runaway Canyon Trailer
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2015

It's automatically in the running for the roundup.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2015

Ah, got it.
    Thanks nSeven.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Week 92 and more original surprises rolling on in! This week we see creative coasters in all shapes and sizes and our first look at Battin's beautiful Runaway Canyon. Enjoy the fantastical creations of Roundup 92!

Roundup 92

Roundup 100 is coming! Working on your project?

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorSandorvdl

;dmy project is looking asewome! and some good rides this roundup too
    Ooh yay! I haven't been in a roundup since we were around the 40's as far as I can remember!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2015

Week 93 brings us joy and glee! Wonderful creations and faithful recreations adorn our latest list, with our top spot going to a first look at one of the most impressive projects we've ever seen! Enjoy the videos of Roundup 93!

Roundup 93

Just a few more Roundups until 100! Be sure to check out our special entry rules. But don't forget about the other roundups, we still have 94-99 to fill up in the mean time!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeNov 25th 2015

More roar, por favor? You got it! Our latest batch of coasters shows off tons of original creative ideas with imaginative rides all around. Enjoy the thrilling creations of Roundup 94!

Roundup 94

Roundup 100 is lurking! Special rule: To enter a video for Roundup 100, keep the video unlisted and email the link to 100@coasterx.com

This is the only way to enter a video for Roundup 100. There will be a special prize mailed to the person who uploads each featured video in Roundup 100, so get working on your projects!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2015

We've got another fresh batch of the hottest new rides for you this week! Spectacular attractions with tons of airtime and inversions await within for those who dare challenge. Brave Roundup 95 if you dare!

Roundup 95

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2015

There's no end to the creativity shown by our talented designers! This week a bevy of original magic awaits you with tricky trackwork and stunning scenery around every corner. Enjoy the best projects of the week in Roundup 96!

Roundup 96

Roundup 100 is almost here! Remember, entries must remain UNLISTED with the link emailed to 100@coasterx.com. Any public videos will not be eligible for Roundup 100. We'll ship a prize to each of the 10 winners featured that week!

-Ride_Op
    A pretty good week there :P
    The editing in the first one is just fantastic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorminuseven
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2015 edited

Woohoo! I made the cut! That's two for two for me!

Thanks guys!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2015

The march to 100 continues with another amazing batch of projects! We have plenty of original coaster eye candy for you this week, with our top spot going to the incomparable n7 for another phenomenal HD remastering and expertly edited video. Enjoy the fabulous creations of Roundup 97!

Roundup 97

Enter your video to Roundup 100 by emailing the UNLISTED link to 100@coasterx.com

-Ride_Op
    three weeks oh god.
    that hype tho.

Did I have to do something to have my video entered into the roundup, or am I automatically considered? I guess my video was released too late for this week's roundup.

^ No, they just look through videos with things like 'NL2' and 'NoLimits 2' in the title (or tags).
    • CommentAuthornSeven

I tried to find your video using NoLimits 2 and NL2 tags...never came up. Searching under your name, I found:

[NoLimits Coaster 2] - which if I search that, you do show up.

Be sure you're using NoLimits 2 or NL2 tags - if they don't add "coaster" to their search, yours won't come up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

We do searches for NoLimits Coaster, but have found that brackets make the hits inconsistent. We will try to look for brackets as well.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015

The holidays are upon us, but that hasn't stopped the influx of amazing projects! Original coasters of all shapes and sizes grace our roundup this week while n7 takes the top honor two weeks in a row. As a bonus 11th project, we're thrilled to see a real working train in NoLimits 2! Enjoy the marvelous creations of Roundup 98!

Roundup 98

Enter your video to Roundup 100 by emailing the UNLISTED link to 100@coasterx.com

-Ride_Op
    ^ Is there a deadline for emailing entries? (Like, how many days do you need to decide on the winners?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015

Deadline is January 3rd.

-Ride_Op
    Ah, that's alright. Thanks :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2015

Number 9. Number 99. The latest Roundup may be missing some of the biggest names, yet still delivers in creativity and unique ride concepts! This week's rides include a couple of holiday themed coasters and tons of original ideas. Enjoy Roundup 99!

Roundup 99

Next week is the big one! Remember, unlisted video URLs must be emailed to 100@coasterx.com by January 3rd, 2016. This is the only way to enter Roundup 100.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2016

After an astonishing Roundup 100, we're back to our regularly scheduled weekly showcase with Roundup 101. Our top pick this week features a custom Intamin Aquatrax style ride with tons of great scenery. Enjoy the fun filled rides of Roundup 101!

Roundup 101

-Ride_Op
    ^ Didn't you say non-winners of Roundup 100 would be eligible for Roundups 101 and 102? :(

Still, Winter Guard is awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters

^ Have you seen this list?
    Roundup 100 Entries
    Yeah, but they're not ranked in any way. I guess they changed it though - wish someone would have said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

We will sprinkle some of our favorites in to the Roundups in coming weeks. Apologies for not including one this week as the processing schedule got delayed.

-Ride_Op
    Ah, ok. I guess if you did what I thought you'd end up with two weeks of just RU100 entries.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2016

We've got another phenomenal batch of projects for you to enjoy! Creativity meets adrenaline in a wonderful batch of new parks. Our top project is a sequel to one of our favorite dark and sinister dueling coasters Dead Factory, and as a bonus we've included a couple more videos created for Roundup 100. Enjoy Roundup 102!

Roundup 102

-Ride_Op
    Inverted Infinity coaster. That is brilliant.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2016

The top entry is absolutely fantastic, really loved it. The video isn't, but the ride is on par with the roundup 100th rides regarding quality.
    Why would you add a floor to an inverted coaster?! Good concept, poor execution.
    So you can add theming close to the train without having to worry about the legs of the riders.
    Arrow Suspended? There is more to the way an inverted coaster rides than the floorless-ness. I would prefer it without, but having one would still be a thing on its own, in my opinion. Plus, you could get very creative with the cars I think.
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2016

I honestly like the way Ninja feels, let's you get way closer to the terrain than a normal Invert.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2016

We bring Week 103 to thee with these coaster honorees ready to please. Sit back, relax, and throw you hands up while enjoying the creativity flowing out of the list. Our top featured coaster comes straight out of the old west with an exciting airtime filled ride. Enjoy Roundup 103!

Roundup 103

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhyter
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2016

Week 104 brings another batch of videos from our insanely creative designers! It was quite a challenge to select just ten videos out of the dozens we reviewed. Immeasurable talent and imagination is on display this week over a wide variety of styles. Enjoy the phenomenal videos of Roundup 104!

Special thanks to guest judge Mike Sheets who stepped in while Tom was out of town on business.

Roundup 104
    • CommentAuthornSeven
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2016

*Slowly taking over the joint*

Lol, no it was actually less fun than I thought it'd be! And I came away thinking holy damn...Tom and Kevin do this EVERY WEEK. Bravo to them for keeping it together this long.

Congrats to the winners though - we thought it was a solid week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2016

Thanks for filling in on short notice Mike!

Also just realized...this week marked 2 full years of Roundups. Wow.

-Ride_Op
    If someone other than Ride_Op is judging this week too please tell me and I'll explain the question I asked him regarding a video :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2016

We kick off our third full year of Roundups with another stellar batch of videos for you to enjoy. Plenty of original ideas and a few recreations are on display with the top spot going to a wonderful virtual version of Phantasialand's new launched Mack coaster. Enjoy Roundup 105!

Roundup 105

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Supremely strong week...wow - I know it was #9 but that hyper/giga was incredible.
    I hate to be that guy, but Taron is definitely an Intamin launch coaster, not a Mack...
    • CommentAuthornSeven

Admit it, you love to be that guy... :)
    ^^ It is a custom Train ;)
    But it really looks like a Mack xD Hopefully that it will be as comfortable as a Mack Train.
    •  
      CommentAuthordapalm
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2016 edited

^ Yeah, looks like a rocket train with Skyrush seats and Mack's elevated sitting position. Really interesting coaster.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2016 edited

Wow, that giga looks like it came straight from Keith McVeen. Great proof of concept that NL2 can go head-to-head with him.