Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: nSevenAdmit it, you love to be that guy... :)

Maybe just a little bit... ;)
    I absolutely LOVE that Mack rides family boomerang concept!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2016

Ten more wondrous coasters await your awe in the latest spectacle of the spectacular! Enjoy whimsy, feats of airtime, fantasy, forces, and a top spot with another fan concept of Taron. Roundup 106 awaits!

Roundup 106

-Ride_Op
    I'm really happy Psychodyne made the Roundup this week! :) It's only my second coaster to ever be featured after Skydive (B&M flying dive coaster concept).
    I can't believe Inferno was the second vid on the roundup. Thank you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2016

Heavenly parks full of beautiful coasters are ready for your riding! This week we have crazy monster rides, unique bizarre coasters, and a couple of full parks. The top spot goes to an amazing full theme park with a full theme! Congratulations to the honorees of Roundup 107!

Roundup 107

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2016

Oh damn, i was to late with uploading!
    Oh well, next round perhaps :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

No debate when we state that Roundup 108 is great! Fill up with tons of new wondrous coaster concepts and a top spot that features a brilliant bit of scripting that shows complex scenery practically builds itself in NoLimits 2. Enjoy Roundup 108!

Roundup 108

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrBassdirt
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

Wait, mate, it's great straight out the gate--there's nothing to hate in roundup 108.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2016

You'll find the divine sublime time of Roundup 109 is a fine time! Great coasters spaced throughout the list, with the top spot going to the incomparable nSeven. We are especially excited to see the first look at Valleyfair by Plantoris! Enjoy Roundup 109!

Roundup 109

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016

Roundup 110 brings more imagination to life in all kinds of creative ways. We have many fantastic new coasters to show you, with our top spot going to Mr. 11. We also have 2 bonus videos, one of the amazing story of how NoLimits 2 on Oculus Rift is helping sick kids, and a video showing astonishing scripting used to create a mini-map. Enjoy Roundup 110!

Roundup 110

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2016

It must be so nice to know that you are providing those poor children with amazing, lasting experiences! Plus, this week's roundup was pretty neat!
    For such a basic video, I'm surprised I actually made the round-up.

On another note, the fact that the software is helping ill patients is pretty inspiring. Goes to show that enjoyment is pretty much the best medicine you can possibly have.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2016

Roundup 111 brings another gaggle of great coasters. This week's list is anchored by the third entry in the wonderful 7 Nations park series. Enjoy the solid efforts presented in Roundup 111!

Roundup 111

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2016

Week 112 brings in a slew of contest entries as round 1 of the Coaster Crazy NoLimits 2 Tournament wraps up. We have plenty of entrants mixed with original projects and a great recreation. Enjoy the variety and thrills of Roundup 112!

Roundup 112

-Ride_Op
    Awesome Roundup! My first being featured in one. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2016

Our 113th week of Roundups brings a surge in stunning parks! Our top spot goes to another refinement of an amazing fan recreation of Taron at Phantasialand. In addition we're happy to feature an April Fools prank that amused us and our plop-n-play ready fully scripted Flat Ride of the Week, a Gerstlauer Sky Fly! Enjoy Roundup 113!

Roundup 113

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix

Posted By: ride_opan April Fools prank that amused us
    Probably even more so b/c 11th place. I feel so sorry for Code ...
    ;)

Great roundup once again, though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

This was certainly an epic round up!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2016

The Amazing Train of Awesomeness, now departing for a trip to ten spectacular destinations! All aboard for adventure, imagination, thrilling rides, and glorious coaster experiences. Stops at whoa, OMG, WTFBBQ, and Best. Coaster. Ever. town! Enjoy the sights and sounds of a grand tour through Roundup #114!

Roundup 114

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016

Wonderful worlds of wild rides await to woosh and whirl you witless until you go wow. Our bonus coaster this week is from our friends at Great Coasters International, who are using NoLimits 2 to show off Busch Gardens Williamsburg's new 2017 ride Invadr. Enjoy Roundup 115!

Roundup 115

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2016

I just love how E115's Aether vid was posted in roundup 115. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Semi-great roundup this week, however some of the rides were not very well done.

•  
      CommentAuthorZergei
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2016 edited

Glad to see my (and Sedjuuurd's) Eagle Fury logo featured :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2016

Sweet (hundred) sixteen is always a special time! This week we're featuring all original ideas with some very creative themed coasters in the mix. Our bonus video this week is a test video of a fountain and light show being developed in NoLimits 2. Enjoy the fun creations of Roundup 116!

Roundup 116

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2016

You seriously need more coasters in your life. It shows. This week's list will help solve your serious case of coasteritis. Whirl, spin, fly, loop, flip, and dive your way to health with the 10 amazing projects featured this week. Enjoy Roundup #117 and call us in the morning!

Roundup 117

-Ride_Op
    I really need to make a video again. It has been to long!
    :D
    3rd place woohoo! The funky jam did well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2016

Gadzooks! More awesome coasters this week than you can shake a stick at! Tons of twists and turns and whirls for boys and girls of all ages. Enjoy the fun and whimsy of Roundup 118!

Roundup 118

-Ride_Op
    Honestly I didn't think mine would have been round-up worthy, but I'll take it.
    ^ Heavy editting isn't always necessary! Sometimes a coaster is really all you need :)

Also Factorio is quite Scourge dark, I wouldn't have minded a few more lights :P
    Thanks for the feature! I'm glad I made it because i had a TON of problems and obstacles with filming and editing Attack of Takodana.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2016

Hang on to your hats race fans, our latest batch of coasters has not one, not two, but 3 racing coasters! Throw in a couple of recreations, a phenomenal fantasy coaster in the grid, and a top spot re-imagined coaster, and you've got the makings for a good time. Enjoy Roundup 119!

Roundup 119

-Ride_Op
    Hey at least I didn't get anything with eleven in it...

damnnit.
    It never dies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhyter
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2016 edited

Like master chefs, our users always manage to cook up something new. This week's round up spans the gourmet gamut from tremendously technical to wondrously whimsical. Come join us and check out what's new on the menu!

Roundup 120

-Phyter
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2016

The summer coaster season is in full swing! After you get back from a day full of fun at your local park, check out the amazing rides in this week's Roundup! Our top spot goes to a pair of racing coasters of different breeds that must be seen. Enjoy the fun-filled contraptions in Roundup 121!

Roundup 121

-Ride_Op
    Great to see the Mission Vertigo trailer at number 2! :)
    • CommentAuthorMrX8991
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2016

Awesome, I'm glad to see Gauntlet made the list! Thank you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2016

You want coasters? We got em! Hot, fresh, and ready for ketchup, er hands up! Enjoy the latest batch of awesome rides from our talented designers, including a top pick we'd really like to see happen. Have fun with Roundup 122!

Roundup 122

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2016

1, 2, 3, presto! Coasters appear to astound and delight the senses and tickle the funny bones of men, women, and children of all ages! Awe in wonder at the magic of carefully laid out turns and inversions. Enjoy Roundup 123!

Roundup 123

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2016

You want coasters? We got coasters! All shapes, sizes, and colors, just for you my friend! Sit for a moment, press play, and enjoy the best coasters of the week from talented NoLimits 2 designers. Enjoy Roundup 124!

Roundup 124

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorNemesisRider
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2016 edited

^ I agree with the title, one of the best weeks we've had for a while!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2016

Feelin' alive with week 125! Our latest batch of awe inspiring creations are sure to send chills up your spine. We're also happy to feature some new Let's Plays and a homemade motion rig running NoLimits 2. Enjoy the funtastic Roundup 125!

Roundup 125

We're half way to Roundup 150! Keep working on your mega projects and be ready for another prize earning competition like no other!

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2016

Huge week of mega rides to toss you through the virtual air with ease! These mighty contraptions will send shivers up your spine, especially in VR with an HTC Vive or Oculus Rift CV1. Coasters and VR go perfectly together! Enjoy the phenomenal fun of Roundup 126!

Roundup 126

We have more featured Let's Plays as a bonus this week, plus an entire list of Let's Plays available for your viewing enjoyment.

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorminuseven
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2016

For some odd reason I feel I could have maybe made this week's roundup if there hadn't been a mouse cursor in my video. Damn you mouse cursor!

There are some great entries this week. One of the best I've seen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2016

Giant week as some of our most talented designers all chose this week to show off some very long term projects! Big, beautiful B&M hypers make multiple appearances in the list, with a variety of styles and an amazing NL2 to real life comparison filling in the rest of the spots. Enjoy the phenomenally fun rides of Roundup 127!

Roundup 127

Pay close attention to the winning video this week...Mike Sheets will give the same amazing detailed makeover to the winning coaster of 5 Hours of Power on July 23!

-Ride_Op
    Wow that was crazy awesome! When I made my video, I was thinking "pfff, first place material all day". And then the week went on and all these other rockin' videos came out; this was one of the strongest week we've had in awhile!
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2016

With everything going on in the world these days, we can all agree on at least one thing: coasters are great! We've got another fun filled thrilling batch of imaginative vomitrons awaiting your gaze. These twisted marvels push the limits of physics and common sense in the name of creativity. Enjoy the wacky creations of Roundup 128!

Roundup 128

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2016 edited

Number 9...number 9...number 129...It's our 129th weekly Roundup of the top 10 NoLimits 2 videos and we are thrilled to bring you this latest batch. We have tons of imagination and skill on display here, showcasing what the world's best and only VR enabled roller coaster simulator can do. As a bonus, we feature a timelapse of one talented user building a coaster in just 5 hours for our Five Hours of Power contest last weekend, and a hilarious Let's Play reaction video from some Korean VR fans. Enjoy Roundup 129!

Roundup 129

-Ride_Op
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2016

ha