Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Hi guys!

After having uploaded about 20 coasters to the exchange already during the last 6 months, I decided to apply for membership in order to enjoy the whole potential of Nolimits Exchange. ;-)

I´m 16 years old and live in south-west Germany, around 100 km away from Holiday Park, Haßloch; where I am a stundent and in a local archery club.

I am interested in roller coasters since I have ridden my first roller coaster - Superwirbel at Holiday Park - about 10 years ago. Till now, I have played all games of RCT since the second and NoLimits1 and 2.

Sorry for my bad English as I try to manage writing by using my school-english, and sometimes Google translator for some words.
    I hope you can understand it thouh. ;-)
    • CommentAuthorlujach92
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2014 edited

Welcome to the forums Der LK 7531, greetings from another member with Holiday Park as his homepark. If you're struggeling with finding proper english words I reccomend leo.org and dictcc, they're both showing different meanings and disambiguations for one word, very nice pages wich I'm using frequently.

Edit: html fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2014

Hi Lukas, welcome the NLE forum! :)