Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorgeek87de
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2014 edited

i thought, why not opening a general construction thread of mine to let you know about my most current projects.
    Additionally here i want to present a collection of ideas, even if they will never be realized in a final no limits ride...

So first, i want to present you my entry for the CC NL2 tournament round 1:
    "Ignition" , an Intamin lim launch inverted coaster , mostly inspired by "Storm Runner" and "Tornado" (seems like i have a weakness for launch coasters.. )

Some pictures:

More pictures on my OneDrive:
    IGNITION

as i am running out of time since the deadline is 1st of june, the finished ride will be published VERY soon ;)

Staff edit: images fixed, please use url for "original pic" next time.
    • CommentAuthorgeek87de
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2014 edited

@ staff, thanks, i will :-)

for everybody:
    released now! Download and Have fun!

IGNITION

Video will be online soon.
    Nolimits2 is beautiful ... Really interesting ride! I can't ride it :( but pictures are splendid :)
    • CommentAuthorgeek87de
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2014 edited

Round 2 of the contest is almost over... time to release the first real pictures of my entry.
    Task was to design a 4D Coaster in a very limited template. I will release it here on monday, but i have to submit it on CC first.
    Inspired by the other real 4D rides and the olympic stadium in beijing, obviously ;)

take a look and feel free to comment :)
    I hope you all download and enjoy on monday.

For more pictures, just visit my OneDrive:
    SLEDGEHAMMER
    •  
      CommentAuthor1blueshe
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2014

you seam to have a thing for making awesome rides. I really like sledgehammer, it Looks pretty realistic from what i can see. I also love the colors.
    • CommentAuthorgeek87de
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2014 edited

SLEDGEHAMMER is up now and ready for download in the exchange, on another site or directly here:
    DOWNLOAD

Enjoy and please rate ;)
    Very good coaster, some transitions are intense but I will love to ride it in real life. Good scenery by the way :)